Yellow Tulips

Falling For Everything That's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's schedule for the day had finally ended and her only goal for the day was to go to the Daycare and help out Yewon in dealing with the kids. Sighing, she rolled up her sleeves and left her car, entering her new workplace. Indeed, having multiple proved to be tiring for the dancer and she can't help but feel tired after such full-packed schedules. First meeting up with her colleagues at her studio, then to SM Ent. for a 7- hour dance routine with RV. At this point, she's even thinking that SM might've been taking advantage of their 2-Months contract with how many choreographies they're asking her to teach the girls.

 

Oh, wait... There's one more. SinB unknowingly smiled at her thoughts.

 

"I'm picking you up starting from today onwards." 

Yerin looked at her dumbfounded, choking at the coffee she was drinking. "Sorry?"

This time, SinB was the one flustered. It was because she was mad of what she had witnessed earlier that made her say what she just said, but backing on her words now would be immature and plain out awkwards so she continued.

"I said, I'll pick you up everyday, Yerin-ssi. You know? Because we work at the same place anyway..." Yerin only looked at her, but instead of being flutered by the stare, she was more relieved that she hadn't stutter yet.

"Y-You don't have to..." Yerin timidly replied, and even from her peripheral, she saw how Yerin fiddled cutely with her fingers while looking down. Contuinuing her drive, SinB bit her lip to try and stop herself from smiling. Damn heart!!

"I have to, Yerin-ssi." As they reached a stop light, SinB bravely faced Yerin. "Cause..." I like you!

"C-Cause we're friends!" But of course, the conversation didn't end as coolly as she intended.

 

Either way, Yerin agreed and she now has more reason to wake up lively every day. Which, by the way, will be hugely appreciated by Sowon who always had to wake up an hour earlier by schedule just to wake her intolerable boss.

 

Albeit, it was a bit saddening that she can't send Yerin home due to conflicting schedules. "That's probably the only bad thing..." She sighed.

 

"Noona!" Oh.

 

"Hyun-ie!!" She had forgotten the boy that started the spring that ended her winter. 

 

Smiling widely, she opened her arms to accept the boy who came running towards her with a big smile. "Annyeong! How's your day, Hyun~" She asked, cooing at the boy who gave her a bear hug. "Is good! You're late though!" The boy pouted as he pulled away, making her smiled widely. She just remembered Yerin doing that when she whined about how sushi is much more enjoyable than fried chicken, a weird topic, but enjoyable nonetheless.

 

"Mian~ I've been caught up in traffic. So, what's up to Lil' guy?"

 

"We're drawing flowers, noona!" He told her, grabbing her hand and pulling her in towards their classroom, but instead of going in, the boy quietly ushered him to the side to grab his drawing paper then heading out again with his cap on.

 

"W-Woah... Why aren't you sleeping, by the way?" She asked, stopping Hyun from his tracks. Normally, the kids would still be asleep during these hours, but seeing as Hyun is awake, she can't help but be a little confused. Did Yewon give them an activity instead?

 

"Hush, noona~" He whispered, "The other kids are sleeping. I'm here for my homework."

 

"Homework?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter