-Jung Yerin-

Falling For Everything That's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn, 2014

 

The night was young and cold, and silence filled the space between the two lovers as they finally stood. The night air was chilly, but none had taken a move to suggest going inside just a few walks ahead. Things had happened, and it had changed... Yerin knew that he knew about it, or at least, he had an idea of what was coming till he called her name.

 

"Yerin..." There was a slight apprehension with the way he called her back, and the distance that was never present between them now felt longer.

 

Yerin felt a slight ache in her chest with the way he called her. They both knew where this conversation is leading, but he was still in denial about it, and she had no patience to wait for him. "Oppa... I'm... P-Pregnant..."

 

"W-What??... I-- Is that kid even mine??" Those words came from a terrified man, but Yerin still felt the pain instead of sympathy. 

 

"..." She only fell silent, not even wanting to argue back. She knew how he would react, but she still trusted the love they both had shared and thought that it was enough to hold onto the prize of their rash love. Seems like that isn't the case after all.

 

"Look I..." His voice that was cute when nervous then felt so harsh for Yerin. She couldn't bear the fact that he out of all people she trusted will come and hurt her like this. But that wasn't even the worst part, for Yerin felt like her world just crashed when he looked at her determinedly... "A-Abandon the kid..." Those three words killed all that was left in her affections for him.

 

And before the tears from her eyes can even fall, she sighed and looked back as determined as he did, "Let's break up."

 

"What?"

 

"You heard me... Let's just stop."

 

The look of disbelief from his charming brown orbs then felt like he's staring down at her as if taunting her in a dare he believed she wouldn't do. It made Yerin clenched her fist, and the burning pain from her chest made her turn around and walk away.

 

She couldn't bear the fact that she trusted him... She couldn't bear the fact that she loved him.

 

 

***********************************

 

Winter, 2014

 

Yerin stood emotionlessly as her family stared at her in pure silence. "I'm pregnant." At that point, she couldn't quite comprehend where she got the will to say such words out loud in their household considering what had just happened. But she had no choice... One way or another, they will inevitably know. Turning to look at the edge of the sofa, she wore a small smile as she saw her oppa worriedly looking at her. He knew... and he respected that. The only bad thing was, as a College Student who's still relying on his parents, he couldn't do much.

 

Not when her father stood from his seat and walked towards Yerin. His eyes used to be so affectionate and carefree, but they were terrifyingly angry when he halted in front of Yerin. She hadn't quite processed it if it was the sting from her father's slap or the pain of knowing that she wasn't accepted that made her cry. Still, she quietly stood there as her mother cried from the back, and her brother helplessly holding onto his thighs begging him to stop.

 

She thought, she at least deserved that for not being responsible for her herself and her relationship, she knew she deserved to be cursed by her father for being so unfilial of a daughter. She was mumbling apologies as she kneeled in front of her raging father, but she stopped as soon as she heard the same absurd words from him. She looked up with tears and bafflement. Still, there was only raged seen from her father's eyes.

 

"A-Appa? W-What are you saying?" No... No... please not you too.

 

"Didn't you hear me?!" He shouted, pointing his finger at her, "Abandon that kid!!"

 

Yerin couldn't believe her ears as arguments turned to pants and sobs. And that night, she left her home. He can't accept her too.

 

 

***********************

 

 

Spring, 2014

 

It had been three months since she had left home. Her stomach had visibly grown bigger, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter