Sunshine In Your Eyes

Falling For Everything That's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-Yerin?" 

 

"ㅋㅋㅋ Yeah? Sorry if I surprised you."

 

"No... Just..." I was stuttering, but not because I was flustered or shocked, mainly because her effect on me is simply like that-- breathtaking and surprising. The way she smiled made me look at the tulip in my hand, a smile forming on my lips. Indeed, this flower represents her.

 

"How did you come here by the way? Done working?" I asked her, not wanting to pass on a conversation I would always desperately want from her.  There was just something in her voice that soothes me, something I couldn't quite explain, but made everything else so much clear for me.

 

"Oh. Red Velvet had their schedule near here, they let me out for a while." She told me, but before I can even reply, her hands already found their way on the flowers in my hand. [Yeah, just the flowers.] She admired the flower, while I admire her. Even with the plain white blouse on, she still managed to take my eyes away from the beauty of these colorful bouquets. Really, her effect on me.

 

Her eyes then shifted from the flowers to Hyun's, who gave her a beam. "How about you, baby? Dragging SinB-ssi here, huh?" I smiled a little as I watch her playfully interrogating her son. Only for the boy to give her a cheeky grin. "Hehe~ I went on a short date with SinB-noona," he whispered, still, I heard him.

 

"Why you, playboy!" There was something in their playful banter that made me grin wider; I felt so happy that even when cheeks hurt from smiling too much-- I only felt glee and nothing else.

 

"Right, SinB-noona!" Hyun called, snapping me out of my reverie. "Yeah?"

 

"Omma said that Tulips are pretty too! Should I draw that one?" I thought for a second as I watched the two. Looking at Yerin's eyes, I felt as though I was to Neverland-- a place of joy with no worries but crocodiles and Captain Hook. Yerin simply had that look, especially when she's with Hyun. Like the first sunshine after a long blizzard; hopeful, happy and content. It was as if nothing mattered as long as her son's happiness. With that being said, I knew that the flower is meant to be gifted to her. 

 

Because she was as beautiful as any flowers that existed; her smile and is as bright as the yellow-ray of the sun, and the pureness of her heart is the same as how soft the petals are. And simply because there's sunshine in her eyes, and that was what this flower's unspoken message.

 

"Actually..."

 

 

******

 

Whether it was luck or not, Yerin hadn't need to come back to RV's location; simply because "You're near your house and it'll be a hassle if you go back and forth so you can leave early." was the excuse, well, according to Joy-ssi after all. It must've been because I had been working for them for long that I can tell who's speaking just by their voice. Still, I can't help but feel as though there's a motive in her kind consideration. 

 

So, here we are in the park at one of the benches, eating hotdogs while Hyun started drawing the flower in his hand. Yeah, I bought him the tulip. I wasn't quite sure of what had gotten to me, I could've just taken a picture of it after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter