December 23rd

Dear Diary

 

It took them so long to come again. So ing long. And today, I was hella tired. Yesterday night I went to a Christmas party. I almost hadn’t slept at all. So today, a week day, I worked a bit but I mostly stayed in the kitchen to help ChaCha clean the dishes. I didn’t wanna walk around with plates to bring and people to talk to.

Oh yeah. ChaCha is one of our workers and another of my friends.

And the person taking care of the people was our new employee, whom I like to overwork. Her name’s Nicki and she’s really nice.

People sometimes think we’re dating. I mean, one day, a guy asked if we were dating and when I said we weren’t, he asked if I could hook them up.

, be a man and go get her yourself.

Says the man who doesn’t dare talk to the girl he likes. God, I’m such a loser.

And anyway, I wouldn’t even have a chance with Nicki. She’s not into Asians. Not that I even give a damn. I’m not interested.

The important thing to know about Nicki is that she’s a mean friend that likes to laugh at me. And I was stupid enough to tell her about Alice.

And what’s she been doing for the whole day?

 

-Awwwn. Poor you, Jay. Your girlfriend hasn’t come even once for two weeks. Poor, poor you. Maybe she found a guy that actually talks to her…

 

Mean . But the worst part is when I answered her the first time.

 

-I know… I wish I could see my Baby before Christmas at least. That’d be like the best present.

 

And then she didn’t say a word and left, whispering that I was one deadly cute motherer.

At 8PM, I heard the door open.

And then two girls talking.

I dropped the stuff in the sink and walked out of the kitchen, but ChaCha grabbed me before I was even halfway.

 

-Oh no. You stay. I’m not cleaning all that alone.

-Oh come on. It’s been two weeks.

-Nicki already went. And we all know you still won’t do a thing. And two weeks isn’t the end of the world.

 

Two weeks felt like two ing decades. ChaCha let go and I peeked out to see this:

Nicki really went to them.

She straightened her hair. And she should do it more often. Or not. She’s pretty either way.

And I was back in the kitchen. Nicki came back a few minutes later to tell us what they ordered. But before that, she couldn’t help but to laugh at me a little.

 

-Damn Jay. You sure found a good fish. She has everything a girl could need, no? Man you’re such a ert. I bet it’s the first thing you noticed.

 

And then she just made the common gesture for huge s. Putting your hands in front of you own chest as if you were holding enormous s.

 

-Don’t talk like that about my Jagiya.

 

Nicki and ChaCha both kept silent and looked at me as if I was some crazy psycho.

 

-Jay… How did you go from Baby a few hours ago to Jagiya without even talking to her? You do realise you don’t know her at all and you’ve never really talked, right?

 

I ignored her and finished cleaning the dishes.

I went to their table twice. To give them tea, and another time to give them a side dish.

And oh damn god. She wore leggings and a short dress-or-too-long-shirt that really hugged her body and covered until right under her . I saw her for a total of maximum five minutes, but I reacted as if I'd been watching her strip for the last twenty minutes. Which is embarassing. Especially when Thiteya Evil Incarnate notices me lurking like a creep and sees the obvious bump in my pants. Because Thiteya Evil Incarnate looks you in the eyes and smirks and laughs and you just know that she understood what was going on.

Anyway. At 10h30PM, I put up the closed sign but I didn’t tell them. They stayed and while I was in the kitchen, the door opened. I walked out to say we were closed, but it was Daniel.

Daniel is another of my friends. We were going to a party later and he didn’t know how to get there, so we were going together. I waved hi at him and before he could even wave back, a childish and really annoying voice called him.

Thiteya. The evil being.

 

-DAAANIEEEEEEEL!

-Thiteya? Alice? Heeeeeeeey~

 

And I watched from the side while Daniel, my supposedly friend, hugged Alice and kissed both of her cheeks.

 

Luckily for me, it gets better right after. I’ll leave it at that for now though. As I just said, I had a party and I really have to sleep.

Oh man. I feel like some awesome writer of a television series adding suspense.

I really seriously need sleep.