February 28th part II

Dear Diary

 

Did you guess it yet? No? Okay. Here’s how it went.

Remember how my Baby got a phone call? Yeah. Everything fell silent and I held my breath, waiting for whatever was gonna happen.

I half expected it to be one of her parents telling her to come back home, and half expected it to be a guy she’d started dating a week ago or something.

I mean, she was still single on Valentine’s Day.

And then, she said “You want me to ask if you can come in?”

And poof. Daniel comes in.

So you know, I thought Daniel had seen her from outside and asked if he could come in or something.

Which is dumb. I should’ve remembered right then that Daniel was supposed to come. Remember? He’d texted Junior earlier to tell him he’d drop by.

So yes, Daniel came in.

And then, Sara and Jenni followed after him. Alice was on the phone with Sara. But they never let her ask us if they could come in. They just barged in.

See how Jenni’s name was in italic? Yeah.

Let me ask you again.

What’s the one thing that always s things up? Jenni. Exactly.

So basically, they all came in and I just stood there. Awkward as . I mean, five minutes ago, everything was going great. It was perfect. I was sitting beside her, we were eating and talking and trolling Nicki together… Everything was great.

Until Jenni and Sara showed up.

Especially Jenni. Sara isn’t that bad.

They both started walking towards us, Sara stopped to hug Alice and she went to Thiteya to hug her too.

Jenni walked right by my Baby without saying anything and came to tell me hi.

I never in my life have ever wanted to slap a as much as I did at that exact moment.

I mean, there’s being a , and there’s being the .

Jenni is the . I still have no idea what the is her problem with my Baby, but she could at least be polite.

Thiteya asked Sara where they came from and they were coming back from Traphik’s show.

How surprising.

Feel the sarcasm.

Junior came out of the kitchen and saw the newcomers and asked if they ate.

And now, I present to you the biggest fail in history, by Jenni.

She says that they didn’t eat yet, but that she’d feel bad making us cook since it’s so late and we’re supposed to be closed already.

. You’re coming in a restaurant. What the do you expect apart from eating? And that’s right girl. We are mothering closed. It’s 11PM. Why the are you here?

But hey. She’s a co-worker and Sara’s a regular. So we need to be nice. Which is why Junior proceeded to telling her it was okay and that they could order something and we’d gladly prepare it for them.

She’s lucky he’s the one that answered.

My Baby was back in her chair by then and I just couldn’t wait to be done with the damn food to go and sit back beside her.

And in the end, Sara goes talk to Thiteya and Alice while Junior and I are cooking.

And she tells them that they haven’t seen each other in a while and that they should come and sit with her and Jenni.

And guess what?

They did.

They got up and went to sit with Sara and Jenni-the-worst-of-all-es.

When I said Sara wasn’t so bad, I meant that she really was friends with Thiteya and my Baby. Meaning that they got along and actually talked. I still hate her for making Alice leave the seat beside mine.

As for Jenni, well… It’s Jenni. They were sitting at the same table, but she still found a way to never talk to them and only talk to Sara.

So when we finally came out of the kitchen, Junior brought the food because I told him I’d either poison or drop the food all over Jenni “accidentally” and the three of us went to sit at the table near my Baby’s.

Junior opened the huge TV and we watched whatever we found on YouTube all together.

I could’ve been watching it beside Alice, with my arm around her shoulders or something…

But no. She was sitting at another table beside Jenni, the infamous dumb .

Now, other important thing that pissed me off.

When I say the three of us went to sit at the table, I’m talking about Junior, Daniel and myself. Then, Junior went to open the TV. After that, he went somewhere near the counter and took Teisseire and Soju.

Teisseire is a brand of syrups for cocktails/drinks. And Soju is a Korean alcohol.

And then he went back to the other table, meaning my Baby’s table, and he made drinks. He asked who wanted some and both Thiteya and Alice did. Jenni took only one. Sara took none.

And Junior drank too.

The problem with Junior is that he’s a bad drinker. He gets tipsy quickly.

And what do tipsy guys do? They get really touchy and they flirt. That’s what they do.

And who’s the prettiest and nicest girl that Earth has ever been graced with sitting at the table? That’s right. My Baby. Alice.

First, there was one chair between Jenni and Alice. Where does Junior sit? On that ing chair.

He gives Alice the first drink. She tries it and says it’s good. When she’s half done, she goes to the washrooms.

Junior’s already slightly tipsy. And while she’s gone, he puts some more of the drink in her glass.

Thiteya laughs and says it doesn’t matter since Alice has good tolerance. Sara laughs and Jenni focuses harder than ever on the video passing. Alice comes back and arches a brow when she sees her glass.

Junior laughs and pretends to be innocent. She laughs and shrugs, saying it’d take more than that to get her drunk.

Junior ing winks and says he’s up for the challenge while putting his arm on her chair for no ing reason.

At that point, Daniel decides to do something before I rip Junior to pieces.

 

“ man it’s so late. We should go or we’ll miss the subway.”

 

And everyone paid and left.

And that’s how the day ended.

It wasn’t that bad. I just wish Jenni had never showed up. And Junior had never started drinking.

Oh god.

Anyway. I’ll go sleep before I drown Junior in alcohol.