January 21st

Dear Diary

 

I bet if you were actually alive, you’d expect some sort of awesome and happy start for the party Daniel organised. You know… The party Daniel had invited Alice to? The one where I thought I finally had my chance of talking to my Jagiya outside of work?

Ha. Yeah right.

But here. Let us talk about this very disappointing night.

First, I finished working ing late. You know what that means? It means I had to work for an eternity. I had to be nice to people that pissed me the off because I was there taking care of them rather than having fun with my girl.

The good thing is, there weren’t that many people. So I could actually check my phone once in a while to see if there was any news.

Because yes, at 11PM Dok2 texted me that he was going first and that I could just go meet him there.

Obviously, I was harassing him for information.

Was Alice there yet?

Was she fine?

How did she look?

Were there guys around?

Did she come with a guy?

Did she know a lot of people?

Was she dancing?

How was the party so far?

And a lot of others. And the reason I had to ask Dok2 is that Daniel is an and never answers my texts.

He asked me where Nicki, ChaCha and Junior were, I told him they were working with me and we’d get there together. He said okay and when I asked if Alice was there, he suddenly got busy and never answered again.

So, as I was saying, I was texting Dok2. Nicki was being nice and covering for me. Meaning that she went to the tables herself when she saw I was on my phone.

And here’s how the conversation with Dok2 went:

 

Dok2: Bro, if I was you, I’d hurry up.

Me: Why?

Dok2: She’s here and she looks damn fine.

Me: Is life dear to you?

Dok2: Dude. I’m just sayin’. She looks good and if I didn’t know you like her, I’d have a tingle in my pants man.

 

I didn’t answer that thing and focused on resisting the urge to throw my phone to the ground and step on it repeatedly.

And then good old Dok2 added this:

 

Dok2: Like most of those other guys. Some faces scream intentions.

 

I didn’t text him back, but expressed my frustration out loud by simply screaming two words.

ING .

Sadly for me, I was at the counter with the cash machine. So my mom came out and started lecturing me in Korean so customers wouldn’t understand. She was basically telling me to shut up and not be rude like that to customers.

To which I smartly replied that there was no customer left.

And to which she replied in an even smarter way that there was still one table.

And there was. It was a group of girls, probably younger than me. And they were dressed like s and wore a ton of makeup to impress either ChaCha, Junior or me.

Which was an epic fail.

No guy wants his girlfriend to look like a mix of a clown and birthday cake. Natural is the best. Or very light makeup.

I got a text from Jenni, asking me what I was doing and I told her the restaurant was full so I was busy. She asked for after work and I told her I had something.

. You’re not stopping me from seeing my Baby girl.

The girls trying way too hard to impress eventually left when they noticed none of us was giving them any attention and I was finally free.

I started worrying about my outfit, ChaCha told me to calm the down, Nicki called me a Barbie and Junior told me to stop being a preppy .

After about fifteen minutes of being laughed at, I finally gave up on getting changed and we left. By car. I would’ve been the one driving if they all didn’t hate my driving skills so much.

But no. They all said I was a danger on the road, so Junior was the one driving.

Not that bad though. It gave me a chance to check my phone.

And guess who was texting me again?

That’s right.

Dok2.

Dear Dok2. He was, of course, bringing me some more good news. Yes, I am using sarcasm. Again. Meaning that he was actually making my night worse than it already was.

He sent me like 7 texts that all said to hurry the up if I wanted her to still be alive and possibly a when I got there.

So I tried telling Junior to go faster. I swear I did. And Junior said this:

 

What? You want me to get a ticket? You want us to crash in an accident? Calm you ing hormones. Dok2’s probably just kidding and we’re almost there.

 

Luckily for him, he was right. We got there a few minutes later.

And we went in. It was so crowded that I couldn’t find her.

But I didn’t need to. Junior saw them. As I think I already said somewhere but you can’t remember because you are a diary, Junior was closer to them. Well, more than I was. At least they talked. Just like ChaCha.

Anyway. Yeah. Junior saw them. And he went “Heeeey” and when I saw them and said hi, I got completely ignored. Because my Baby saw Junior first and went “Oh hiiiii~” and hugged him while I said hi really quietly because I was hurt.

Yes, I was hurt. It does hurt when you see one of your best friends hug the girl you like and she totally ignores you.

Okay. So maybe she saw me right after and said hi. But I was still pissed so I didn’t answer right away. And when I was about to answer, who starts joking around with her?

Of course. ChaCha. He makes a face and goes “Oh god. When will you girls stop stalking me?” and then he smiles and they laugh all together and Thiteya says they’ll never stop and they make creepy faces at ChaCha.

Well, they try to. Thiteya has a kid’s face, so it fails epicly and my Baby looks too pretty to be creepy since she’s still smiling.

And that’s when I notice they have their coats on.

Now, I know they’re not smoking and I doubt they’d go for a walk when it’s freezing outside.

And just as I thought, they head out.

They’re leaving. Just when I come in.

I walked to Daniel and I asked him if they were really leaving.

He looked at the door and said he didn’t know because someone seemed to be trying to get them to stay.

I looked and there was a guy talking to them. I politely asked who the that man was, and Daniel said it was a friend of his called Tom.

Tom was somewhere near his thirties and was supposedly nice to everyone and had been the only one talking to them since they knew no one else.

Dok2 looked at me and nodded.

That motherer called Tom was one of the guys that talked to my Jagiya a lot and looked at her a lot too.

I ain’t stupid. Yeah, she had her coat when I came in, but it wasn’t completely on or zipped yet. I saw her shirt. She had a nice loose black shirt with a small opening in the shape of a teardrop between her s and the sleeves of the cami were made with lace.

I ain’t stupid and I’m a guy too.

man. When I saw her, I got .

So whenever Dok2 nodded in the direction of a guy, I could imagine way too well what those guys had thought of.

with her.

All night long.

Making her scream for them.

And it pissed me off to no end. Especially when mister Tom comes and tells Daniel that maybe the two girls are coming back because they just wanted to bring their friend.

Yeah. Sara was with them.

So I chilled with Junior and ChaCha and all. And I waited. And waited. And waited. And they ended up not coming back.

And that’s how my chance to get closer to Alice ended up failing.

Now, not that I’m pissed as hell, but I’ll go and dream of how the night should have happened.