March 12th

Dear Diary

 

Wassup Diary?

It’s been a while, I know. I missed you too.

The saddest part is that I really did miss writing in good old you. What the is wrong with me..?

On the first page of tomorrow’s newspapers:

Jay Park, the man that turned crazy after starting a diary.

Anyway. I won’t keep you waiting much longer Diary.

Oh for Christ’s sake. Did I really just put a capital letter for diary? Seriously?

… I’m pathetic.

But anyway. Here’s my wonderful love life after a week of not seeing my Baby at all.

So, first off, a week feels like forever. Now that this has been said, let me say that this entry won’t be that long because of two guys interrupting my time with my Jagiya, but well. I should probably be happy I at least saw her today.

And talked to her.

And laughed with her.

And touched her hand a few times.

And played with her.

Oh that sounds dirty.

Okay. Vocabulary time again, Diary. When we say something sounds dirty, it’s not literally dirty. Like, there’s no dirt on the word… That’s not even possible… Why the am I saying this? I think I really lost my mind…

What did I even wanna say..? Oh yeah. When we say something sounds dirty, it just means that it sounds erted.

What the hell sounds erted in here..?

Oh. The “played with her” part. Yeah…

It doesn’t even sound that bad. I’m probably just paranoid. I mean… It’s not like I’ve ever imagined her . Or had a wet dream about her… Haha… Hahahaha… Ha……

Moving on. So today was another of those boring days where barely anyone comes in and you just can’t wait for work to be over.

First, I was bored out of my mind since I was working alone.

Second, I was all gloomy ‘cause I hadn’t seen my Baby in a week.

Third, well. There’s no third.

Anyway. The door opened at a certain point and I walked to the door really slowly while looking at the ground and welcoming them with the most desperate and sad tone ever.

And then I heard this:

 

Jay..? Are you okay? You look all gloomy did something happen?

 

Oh yeah bro. Alice. She sounded all worried and cute and… Oh I love her so much. Ahem. So yeah. She was worried about me, but I couldn’t really tell her I’d been gloomy for the past week ‘cause I hadn’t seen her. So I came up with something about being tired because the restaurant was really busy today.

To which Thiteya swiftly replied that the restaurant was empty.

I know it’s empty, .

So I laughed and said there was a lot of people a little while ago and I was the only one working so I was tired.

And so they sat at a table, I took their order and I brought their food.

After that, I was just sitting at a table at the back, playing on my phone and being too shy to go talk. And then, I figured it was my chance to talk to her.

Alright. Let me explain. There’s this game, well application for phones, called DrawSomething. It’s basically like Pictionnary.  You have a word, you draw it, other person has to guess it. You have a couple of letters to help you guess the word and that’s it.

So I figured I could just go and ask for help in the game and the conversation would start from that.

I’m so ing stupid.

I walked to their table and stopped beside Alice. I asked if they could help me figure out what my friend had drawn.

And this is why I’m stupid. I didn’t check the drawing before asking for help. It was so ing easy. It was a mushroom. Simple as that.

And of course, Thiteya looks at me and says that it’s obviously a mushroom. And I start arguing just to piss her off, even though I know it’s a mushroom.

In the end, I type it and, big surprise, it’s the right answer.

And then Alice asks what game it is ‘cause it looks fun, so I tell her it’s an application.

And then she asks what an application is.

The funny part here is that I would usually think it’s stupid, but I just found it cute when she asked.

But of course, Thiteya ruined the moment and said that everyone knew what applications were. She then proceeded to explaining what it was and Alice asked if she could download it too.

Thiteya told her she couldn’t because she had a lame phone. And it’s kinda true. Her phone is a recent model, but I hear the lagged pretty bad and didn’t last more than a year.

But anyway. She was sad she couldn’t download it, so I told her I could always lend her my phone if she wanted to play now. She asked who she’d play with, I told her it’d be my friends and she got all shy about playing with them because she thought she’d .

So I told her that since the restaurant was empty, I could stay with them and we could play.

And guess what? We did.

It was perfect. We’d talk and try to guess together. And our hands kept touching to take the phone and type and stuff.

Until two of my friends came in. Rookie and Jotee. They’re b-boys just like me.

And I’d completely forgotten they were gonna drop by.

What you need to know about them is that they came here just two years ago. When they first got here, they couldn’t speak English for . We met in a b-boy battle at the time and they were really good so I talked to them, but they only spoke Korean. I know how to speak it a little, so we started talking then.

They wanted to talk about something really important so I had to leave my Baby and her oh so adorable best friend.

Remember; sarcasm.

And when Alice and Thiteya saw the two guys were my friends, they got up to pay and leave.

But before that, Thiteya downloaded the application on her phone and Alice asked me if I could play with her.

Hehe.

So a few minutes after they left, I got the first drawing.

I squealed, blushed and jumped around a few times.

Obviously, Rookie and Jotee wanted to know who the girl was and what was going on. So I explained and then they told me the oh so important thing they wanted to talk about. It was for a b-boy competition this summer.

This freaking summer. We’re in March. They could’ve told me later. I mean, Alice could’ve stayed later to play and I could’ve brought her back again. But no. No. They have to tell me now.

Oh well. It was still a damn good day in the end.

So yeah.

Good night and… I was gonna tell you sweet dreams, but you can’t really dream, right? So… Uhh… Good night I guess.