March 5th

Dear Diary

 

‘Sup y?

That’s right, dear lovely and y diary. I’ve had the most amazing day of all times. It started out bad actually, but hey. Who cares. It ended up being a great day anyway.

This morning, my father woke up sick, so he stayed home when we left for work. My mother stayed with him to check on him, so I left with Junior only.

Yeah, he’s still living with us.

Which means there was only Junior, Nicki and me working. And there was a big reservation. I could’ve called Jenni to tell her she had to show up, but off.

It’s Jenni.

The further away from me she is, the better I am.

As you can see, the day started bad. My father was sick, my mom was watching over him, and we were about to all be overworked. Great.

But just when I lose all hope, a miracle happens.

The big reservation had already arrived, but all the other customers were gone.

My mother showed up right then to help in the kitchen and a few minutes later, Alice came in.

With Thiteya. As always. Sometimes I wish Alice would come alone. And then I realise it would be hella awkward.

So yeah. They were together and I brought them to a table far from the reservation just so they could talk peacefully and stuff. ‘Cause well… Talking with your best friend and laughing and all that is pretty hard when there’s 20 other persons near you and they’re all drunk and screaming. do I hate having 20 people drunk in the restaurant. I’m always worried one of them ends up breaking something. Or they end up starting a fight. Actually, I usually don’t mind. But with Alice here too, I’m just scared the drunkards do something dumb.

Anyway. So, today I noticed something. My Baby comes to the restaurant at least once a week. Which is obviously great. I mean, why would she come so often? Maybe she likes us? I mean, maybe we’re more than just a restaurant for her? Like, maybe she’s trying to get closer to us? And maybe it’s because she likes one of us? As in, maybe there’s a slight chance she likes me.

Of course, it’d be a miracle for her to like me as much as I like her.

I love her.

I’m in love with Alice.

Yes, I know. I barely know her.

Yes, I know. Love at first sight is practically impossible.

Yes, I know. I’m always working and our schedules don’t match.

Yes, I know all that.

But you have no idea how bad I don’t give a about all that.

I love her.

Everytime she walks in, I feel butterflies.

I turn red.

I start stuttering.

I can’t stop looking at her.

And everytime she leaves, I want to stop her.

I want to hug her.

I want to ask her to stay.

I want to bring her back home with me.

I start wishing we lived together.

So yeah. I love her. Just in case it wasn’t obvious enough.

This has to be the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever written in my entire life. So… Yeah… Moving on.

It started with just the usual. They sat, checked the menu and ordered. But while my mother was cooking, I thought I’d man up and I start talking with Alice.

It was the most stressing moment of all times.

My heart was racing, I wasn’t too sure what to talk about, I was worried I’d be awkward and I was scared I’d interrupt an important talk.

But I still went. And then she turned and smiled to me. And I just started talking.

We ended up talking about the weather, about work, about school, about food, about Peatry…

We even talked about dancing at a certain point. We could talk about anything.

And then, Junior came to tell me that as much as it , I had to work and get my to the counter because the drunkards were leaving and they had to pay. So I left my Baby and went back to work. When I was done and about to go back to Alice to talk, my mom called me in the kitchen.

She said it was late and that I should bring Alice and Thiteya back because one time when they left my mom brought them to the door sand saw some creepy motherer following them to the subway.

That revelation pissed me off greatly. But it still made me happy.

Guess who had a reason to bring Alice back home?

Oh yeah bro. I did.

I’d bring her back home and then I’d know where she lives. And I could show up someday soon to bring her somewhere on our first ever date. And then I could confess too. Oh man. Greatest idea.

Junior got food out since we didn’t eat supper yet, and we ate together. After we were done, Alice and Thiteya got up to pay, my mom looked at me a bit too intensely before she left to go back home, Junior elbowed me and Nicki said overly loud that she was leaving since her shift was over.

I got up, took the money, gave back the change and then I told Alice and Thiteya that we’d bring them back since it was late.

Oh man. Alice smiled and thanked me. Thiteya thanked me and looked at me suspiciously.

I swear, that girl can read minds. And I bet she knows I wanted Alice’s address…

Anyway. Alice and Thiteya sat at the table beside the one we’d eaten at and when we were done cleaning the dishes, Junior sat beside my Baby and they started talking. Since I needed to calm down before bringing them back and Junior was talking to them, I figured I’d play.

Starcraft 2. Like a boss. And Thiteya recognised it. Just from the sounds. Ha. She’s a gamer. And I am too. So you know. I have something in common with Thiteya. Which is a good thing. ‘Cause then I have more chances of her agreeing to me dating her best friend.

Right?

Alice laughed and asked what other games I played.

And before I can say anything, Junior tells the whole planet that I play Tetris.

I wonder if Junior likes his life or if maybe he really wants me to kill him.

Thiteya said Tetris was an awesome game, Alice agreed but said she at it and we talked about games for a few minutes until Junior checked the time and said it was pretty late and we should leave soon. Alice said she was sleeping at Thiteya’s house, so we only had one stop to do.

I kept a poker face and closed my computer. We all got out, I locked the door, Junior started the car and Alice asked where they could sit.

I asked Thiteya to sit in the passenger’s seat so she could tell Junior where to go and I was gonna sit in the back.

With Alice.

Hehe.

We all got on and Thiteya started giving directions to her house.

And guess what? She lived pretty far. So I had more time with my Baby. I asked her if she wanted to listen to music, she smiled and nodded. I took my mp3 out, gave her one of the ear buds and we just listened and hummed the songs together.

She was right beside me.

Like, our bodies were touching.

She was warm. And our hands kept touching. We almost held hands. Almost.

Just before I could take her hand, the car stopped and out of nowhere, Thiteya’s house was right beside the car.

Thiteya got out the car, Alice struggled to open the door which is broken so it’s normal, and I leaned closer and opened it for her.

And at that point we did hold hands. In a way. Because she was still trying to open the door. So my hand was on hers.

Heh. And then she was out. She turned around to thank us for the ride and she waved bye.

On the way back, all I could say was this:

 

“We touched hands. Junior, I touched Alice’s hand. Oh my God. And we listened to music together. Oh my God. Junior. I love her so much.”

 

And it’s true. I love her. I can’t imagine not seeing her anymore. I don’t want to live without her. Even if it’s just as friends. I need her.

And well. Junior begged me to stop killing him with the love aura. And that’s it.

Good night now~