November 15th

Dear Diary

 

Alright. So it’s been a while I actually wrote anything here. Mainly ‘cause nothing actually happened. Well. I mean. Yeah. But it’s really small stuff.

Just in case it wasn’t obvious already, I don’t hold a diary for fun. I just wanna write down stuff about my crush. I mean… Writing it down can always help, no? Like, I can think back of what happened and .

Oh what the man. Why do I even bother explaining to a diary why I write in it?

Anyway. So, mainly, nothing huge happened.

Like, Alice started coming more often. Always with her dear best friend. That last part was filled with sarcasm and hatred. Thiteya is most likely the most evil human being.

But anyway. They came around once a week.

They came for Halloween, and Thiteya had a very… pretty crown. She didn’t have her whole costume on yet. Just the crown. A flower crown. That Alice had made.

I should stop creeping on their conversations…

And Alice was a stripper. Almost. She was ing hot. And she was a cabaret girl. She had the stockings with very short shorts and a shirt that revealed a lot of cleavage and the hat with a mask.

When I say Thiteya’s evil, I mean that she chose Alice’s costume and then stared at me and smirked at my reaction. Yes, I had my mouth wide open, I couldn’t talk straight and I had an obvious tent starting to grow in my pants.

Then, there’s all those times when it became way too clear that I had a crush on her. You know, when you notice the smallest details? Like, if she had make-up, new clothes, shorter hair and all?

Well of course you wouldn’t. You’re a diary. But whatever.

I really started noticing the smallest details…

There’s the time we talked more than two minutes for the first time. I talked with Thiteya more though… Thiteya ordered a Korean drink and she mispronounced it. Which made me laugh inside and, since she’s so evil, I shared her fail with my mom. And my mom, being as nice as she is slapped the back of my head and told me:

Park Jaebeom, you are so obvious. We all know you like that girl with curly hair. Now’s your chance to go talk to her. So why the hell are you here laughing at her best friend?

So I did and I corrected her and I taught them how to say it.

And there’s also me being nice and starting to give them free stuff. Like, side dishes and desserts.

And today, the second time I talked longer than two minutes.

I should honestly never have opened my mouth.

They came to pay and Alice was paying and I felt the urge to explain why I wasn’t making them pay the taxes. I started doing that maybe two weeks ago. But today, since Alice was paying, I wanted to explain. And to make her stay a bit longer.

I was gonna tell them that since they came often, they wouldn’t pay the taxes.

It went like this:

 

-Hey.

-Hi.

-Are you gonna pay together?

-Yup. How much is it?

-Oh. Uhh… Well… Since you come often… And you know, the bank is far from here and… it to take money out, right? So it’s better if you pay a round number. Like… You know? Haha… Hahaha… So umm… You won’t pay taxes anymore.

-Really? Woaaah! Cool~

-Haha. Yeah. So it’s 30$.

 

And then she paid and thanked me and smiled really cutely and wished me a good evening.

Her evil best friend was smirking and laughing at me the whole time.

Alice was smiling and laughing cutely and yeah.

Oh god. I like her so ing much.