October 1st

Dear Diary

 

Life is a . I work as a waiter in a restaurant. It’s called Star. I know. Huge lack of originality. Anyway. You wanna know why life’s a ?

Because I’m also a dancer. I’m in a dance crew and, well we mainly b-boy, but we like dancing in general, so yeah. Now, what really badly is that I broke something on my leg last time I practiced a move.

Now, I can’t work or dance. My life so bad right now.

I mean… Most of my friends work at the same place as me. And we all dance too. So I can’t even see them that much.

And this is why I still go to the freaking restaurant.

First, the owner doesn’t mind and gives me food for free because I’m a good waiter and he knows I’ll start working again as soon as I can. Okay. So maybe it belongs to my parents.

Second, I can chill with my friends when the restaurant’s empty. Heh.

So today, a Monday, I went and sat at the very last table, right beside the kitchen and I talked with Junior. He was the only one working since it was a week day and not many people would come. And I didn’t wanna go see the others, because they were all dancing and I can’t do .

But a group of girls came in. He got up and showed them to a table, brought the menus and glasses of water and bla bla bla. You know, doing his job.

I sighed and waited for him to be done.

Being handicapped so ing much.

The girls left after one hour and Junior sat in front of me.

 

“You know, I’m almost happy you can’t do right now.”

“The ? Why?”

“Well. I get all the hot chicks coming in. Damn, did you see that girl’s s? When you work, girls are all over you.”

“It’s not that bad…”

“Bro. I remember that time when three hot babes came in and I asked if they were ready to order and they said no. Cha Cha asked them after a while and they still said no. You asked five seconds later and they ordered and whined that it took so long for someone to ask them.”

“That’s one time, man.”

“Happened more than once.”

“Whatever…”

 

Not gonna lie. I knew some girls really did that. It’s the only reason I actually like the job. All the hot girls coming in.

Junior’s exaggerating though. It didn’t happen that often.

Anyway. It was seven and I thought no one else would come in. Junior went in the kitchen to wash the dishes and I played on my phone.

And the door opened. I sighed and looked up.

There were two girls. And one of them was… Wow. Just wow. She looked around and I hated my life more than ever. I wanted to show her to a table so ing bad. I wanted to talk to her. Just a little. Maybe ask for her name or something.

But no. I was just some loser, handicapped guy sitting at a lonely table.

 

“You think we can sit where we want..?”

 

She had a pretty voice.

 

“I don’t know… There’s no one. Maybe we should go…”

 

. I’m here. I feel stupid as , but I almost prayed for her to ignore her friend and stay.

 

“Well yeah. There’s that guy over there.”

 

And right then, I suddenly loved life. She walked closer and I saw her eyes. Brown is a really normal eye color, but her brown was pretty. It was light brown, but not too light. And she had big almond shaped eyes.

 

“Sorry, umm… Do you work here..?”

“He obviously can’t walk and you ask if he works here..? Really?”

 

Her friend is lucky I couldn’t get up to shut her the up.

I wanted to tell her that I did work here and she could sit anywhere and I’d call Junior to come right now. But it came out really badly and I just ended up hating life even more. For unknown reasons, I ended up just snorting.

And then Junior was there and he took care of everything and I wanted to die.

 

He better have done and amazing job. ‘Cause I really want her to come again when I’m better.