CHAPTER 3: BAEKHYUN

Z APOCALYPSE

✖️✖️✖️

 

~•Baekhyun•~

 

 

I pushed the metal trays and cabinets towards the front to prevent the zombies from reaching out our limited space in the corner of the vending machines. 

 

 

 

"Stay here!" I shouted as I grabbed bottles of alcohol liquors and poured it on the stacks of cartons and folders. I used a lighter to start a fire that drew the zombies' attention.

 

 

 

 

"Luhan, shoot from the left part and I'll clear the front!" I hissed, slashing the heads of the walking corpse forwards.

 

 

 

 

"There's so many of them!" Luhan reached out as I sneaked in the middle of an empty column of cabinets to throw the liquors in the middle of the hoard.

 

 

 

 

"I'm trying!" I shouted. I'm trying but there's so many of them.

 

 

 

 

I used the empty handgun in my belt to break the glass on the window from the edge and made sure that it was clear.

 

 

 

"Get out of here! Use this way!" I shouted after the glass broke and made a passage way as I heard the roaring of the zombies got louder and nearer.

 

 

 

"How about you?!" Luhan asked terrified.

 

 

 

I needed to save them. I must.

 

 

 

 

"I'll follow! Just go! We don't have enough time!" I shouted back as I kicked the head of the ones that reaching over on the columns of the cabinets.

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Taehyung ran towards my direction as I covered their backs. They climbed up the window and I heard gunshots from above. The streets were probably empty because the zombies are now all inside the building.

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun! Climb up now!" I heard Luhan shouted.

 

 

 

 

The fire that I started, started eating the whole place, burning the fleshes of the zombies walking through it. The dark smokes attacked my nose and I felt like I couldn't breath. 

 

 

 

"I can't!" I shout back as I tried to look for the passage but the smokes hurt my eyes. Feeling the cold wall hit my back, I used my legs to hold the cabinets from pushing forwards and this resulted me from slicing the skin in my back with a broken piece of glass.

 

 

 

I felt dizzy as the zombies were coming towards my direction. I couldn't move. The zombies finally pushed forward, making the shelves pin me from the wall. 

 

 

 

I yelped as I felt stinging pain from behind my left shoulder blade. Probably the glass shards piercing my back.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun! Come on! Climb up!" I heard Luhan shouted desperately, I felt his hands grabbing my wrist but he failed in attempt to lift me because I'm already pinned in between the vending machine and the wall.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun-hyung! Please! You can make it! Climb quick!" I heard Taehyung called up, shouting my name and reaching their hands but the dark smokes and blinding orange yellow light coming from the fire was already a clear ticket to my end.

 

 

 

It filled my lungs. I couldn't do anything but hear the cries from Luhan and Taehyung while the sound of zombies filling my ears. I'm already face to face with the zombies as they chewed in the air.

 

 

 

 

"I—I'm sorry." I cried as I closed my eyes to accept my end.

 

 

 

 

I heard bombs exploding not far away from us. Probably the gasoline tanks.

 

 

 

 

And all I could feel was the zombies' hands ran through me and pulling me. 

 

 

 

"Hold on." I heard a foreign voice. Hallucinations.

 

 

 

I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. The smoke stings my eyes and it swam through my lungs.

 

 

 

I already felt so weak and , my back hurts.

 

 

 

And then I finally out into oblivion.

 

 

✖️✖️✖️

 

A. Sanctuary

 

B. Grave

 

C. Him