CHAPTER 22: RED

Z APOCALYPSE

 

 

✖️✖️✖️

 

 

 

"We needed to get out of here." I whispered to the three person that was inside the cell with that same lifeless state like the others. We've been cold for how many hours now and we only had this metal bed posts and nothing else. I felt bare as my Katana sword is not with me. I just stared on the thick cold bars of the cell and tried to plan anything on getting out of here.

 

 

 

 

"We c-can't." Jimin shivered as he caved in the corner of the cell. The other two just crumpled on there too for body heat.

 

 

 

 

"We can't if you don't participate." I hissed, but then I got silent when the zombies began roaring loudly.

 

 

 

 

I crept towards the cell bars after I heard steps beyond the roaring of the zombies. And then a tall, built man appeared from the dark hallway, revealing his features that made me even think that he wasn't a bad guy only if he hadn't had the guns on his back and on his belt pockets.

 

 

 

 

I stepped back when he stopped on his tracks only to meet me in the eyes. I felt exposed. The thin clothing of a prisoner is clinging on me, I felt without my weapons.

 

 

 

 

"Hi there." He spoke. His voice is smooth in his own manner but these eyes that I am staring at doesn't tell the same. 

 

 

 

 

"What do you want." I asked as I glared at him. I don't have any offensive weapons right now. Every piece of the things that I carry since the beginning of this downfall is not with me.

 

 

 

 

He smirked smugly as he eyed my collarbones that is revealing from the unusually huge, blood stained piece of clothing.

 

 

 

 

"If I tell you, would you give it to me?" He spurred. His eyes flickered something else. Lust.

 

 

 

 

"I d-don't know..." I commented as I tried to hold my breath. His eyes totally showed his intentions.

 

 

 

 

I looked up at him in fear, trying to act my best deceiving tactics. 

 

 

 

 

"If I give you what you want, would you spare me food?" I neared him. I felt Jimin, Seokjin and Suga tensed behind me.

 

 

 

 

"Of course." He replied. I could visibly see how he looks up and down on my body that made me want to shiver and back away more.

 

 

 

Yet I didn't.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" I heard Seokjin whispered with an unbelieving eyes.

 

 

 

 

I breathed deeply as I focused myself in bringing fake tears on my eyes. , this is even harder.

 

 

 

 

"I don't k-know... I'm scared here in t-the dark.." I stuttered as I looked up to the man.

 

 

 

 

The man just smirked and held out a key and opened the cell like I was just a caught up bunny in a small box. Which is great.

 

 

 

This is the only way...

 

 

 

 

"You acted so tough, you even had a sword, but I knew that you're harmless and weak. Makes me want to dominate you more." He whispered in my ears the moment he grabbed me by the arm a little bit harsh.

 

 

 

 

I pretend to get hurt and made sure to show how I gulp in fear.

 

 

 

 

"It's not mine. P-Please, I'm sorry. Don't hurt m-me!" I cried as I pretend to get loose from his grip.

 

 

 

 

"Oh baby, I won't hurt you. Well, not if you obey me." He hummed.

 

 

 

 

I nodded and turned to look back at the people that left behind the bars.

 

 

 

 

"I'm s-sorry..." I sounded sympathetic. Yet I made sure that this is just an act as I eyed them smugly.

 

 

 

 

Their eyes shows how unbelievingly dangerous and reckless my actions are as they knew me with a personality, something far like what am I ing acting like right now I front of their eyes.

 

 

 

 

"C'mon, let's make you warmed up." He slurred as we started walking. His tight grip in my hand made me feel irritated but I kept my demeanor lowly as possible.

 

 

 

 

We walked in the isle. I started to count the cells secretly and memorise for any passageways and that's when Chanyeol found me.

 

 

 

 

"BAEKHYUN!" I was startled with the sudden shout but I felt bad when I saw how his face contorted in heartbreak.

 

 

 

 

"C-Chanyeol..." Of course, this is just acting. But , my heart clenched when I saw him and the others. They are in one of the cells. He had a bruise in his left cheek, a clear evidence that he tried fighting back.

 

 

 

 

I released my arm from the the tight grip and throw myself from him. I hugged him even though there's this ing cell bars that separated us. That's when I tried to pour all my tears and trembled, gripping anything from the bars to the other people whom I knew quite long time, including Chanyeol. Yeah, half real, half acting.

 

 

 

 

Of course if this is not a deathly situation, they would all stop and think why the hell am I so emotional and weird as I act someone they're not used to see. If this fails, we all die for sure.

 

 

 

 

"Why the is he taking you?" He asked brokenly. His knuckles turning white from how he tightly gripped the metal bars that separated us.

 

 

 

 

"He- He promised not to hurt me.." I sobbed as I backed away to the man. 

 

 

 

"Why did you agree?! Are you an idiot?! Why are you being like this in the sudden?!" He panicked.

 

 

 

"Who is this guy?" The man who held me captive. And who I believed the leader of this group asked with a hint of irritation.

 

 

 

 

And I needed to think fast.

 

 

 

 

"He's my c-cousin. He's just very protective towards me. Please don't hurt him and the others." I begged as I hugged him. Pathetic.

 

 

 

 

"Sure, baby." He spoke. I could feel him smirking. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go?" He asked as he gently grabbed my waist and lead me the way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"BAEKHYUN!" I heard the others shouted but I only looked back at Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

And I made sure that he got what I am trying to relay.

 

 

 

 

I looked in his eyes in seriousness without the man's knowledge as I gestured him to look for his front chest pocket.

 

 

 

 

I knew he got the message when he rubbed his hand on his chest pocket that I'm referring to,  and I begun to look in front and started memorizing all the passageways and all the cells. They're pretty empty. Some are filled with zombies and the others are filled with my comrades and a bunch of strangers.

 

 

 

 

He doesn't have any idea that I secretly sneaked into his body and snatched the key to open the cells. And when I threw myself to hug Chanyeol, I put the key in his pocket.

 

 

 

 

We just walked, passing guard posts and pretty much his allies and counting how many heads will I cut tonight.

 

 

 

 

Because in my mind, I plan on taking over the place and make this work for once.

 

 

 

 

But before that, I still need to paint these walls red.

 

 

 

✖️✖️✖️