CHAPTER 16: PRISON

Z APOCALYPSE

 

 

 

  ✖️✖️✖️  

 

 

 

 

 

"If we're not going to move faster, somebody other than us will take this place down and owns it.. Can't you understand?" Baekhyun argued. His eyes flickered on Chanyeol who's trying to prove his point of waiting a little longer for him to recover because his wounds are not healed yet.

 

 

 

"If your wound is the problem and you don't want your people to die," Baekhyun stood up as he grabbed his Katana beside him.

 

 

 

 

"Then easy." He moves forward, his recklessness taking over as he moved his feet unto the gates.

 

 

 

 

"I'll take them down my own." He rolled his eyes and cluck his boots towards the gate.

 

 

 

 

"No. I won't let you." Kai intervened. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, it's not a good idea." Luhan added.

 

 

 

 

"It's the only way. We're not safe outside. What if it happens that everyone is busy and a hoard of zombies are on their way to us. How is that?" Baekhyun proves his point.

 

 

 

 

"We'll help." Sehun proclaimed. Bringing a bat impaled with a couple of large nails in the head. Luhan sighed as he grabbed his handgun and even though Kai disagree, he unwillingly lifted his crossbow.

 

 

 

 

"Right." Baekhyun gave a lopsided grin but fading halfway when Chanyeol stopped him.

 

 

 

 

"What the is your problem? I said you can't go!" Chanyeol feels his head heats up. He's clearly getting mad.

 

 

 

 

"As if you care." Baekhyun shot back, his eyes boring on Chanyeol. The tolder male just gritted his teeth as he can't believe that someone like an eighteen year old male is talking back at him just like that.

 

 

 

 

"Well, I care okay?!" Chanyeol looked seriously at Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

"Pftt. Are you serious? You didn't even bother to ask me if I'm cold or if my hands are okay when I was soaked in cold water and having my hands wounded while I'm busy finding medicines to make you better. And you're there busy being pleasured with a  stranger in the mi--" Baekhyun shoots.

 

 

 

"BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol bursted making the others tense. What Baekhyun forgot is that Chanyeol could be something else when he gets angry and mad.

 

 

 

 

"What if you tone down your ego and don't pretend as if you really care." Baekhyun turned around but all he could see was Chanyeol's fuming face and sharp gaze at him. He could see how the taller clutch where his wound on his side.

 

 

 

 

"YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I REALLY CARE?! FINE!" Chanyeol grabbed his shotgun and his eyes sharp and his pupils dark. He grabbed the pickaxe from Kyungsoo's hands and stomped towards the gate.

 

 

 

 

He slammed the pickaxe with the lock until it breaks. The noise drawing the zombies inside.

 

 

 

"I'll show you." He muttered under his breath.

 

 

 

He slipped inside. The barricades separating him from the others as he clipped the gate with another lock so that no zombies can go out and no one can go inside.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's eyes widen from Chanyeol's recklessness.

 

 

 

 

"What the is he doing?!" Baekhyun gasped as he saw Chanyeol fight the flesh eaters to the ground.

 

 

 

"You shouldn't have angered him, Baekhyun!" Sehun hissed as he ran towards the gate and attacks the gate with a gun to destroy the lock.

 

 

 

Baekhyun came over with unbelieving eyes as he saw dozens and dozens of zombies coming towards Chanyeol's direction.

 

 

 

He saw a zombie unnoticed by Chanyeol who's walking aimlessly behind him and Baekhyun fumbles with his handgun and immediately shot the corpse before he could grab Chanyeol.

 

 

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING CHANYEOL?!" Baekhyun shouted as he slashed a dead corpse's throat with his blade.

 

 

 

"Isn't this what you want?!" Chanyeol answered back. His breathing ragged from the lost of energy.

 

 

 

 

"Damn it! Get out of there! You're going to get bitten!" Baekhyun nervously shouts as he realized that Chanyeol is already surrounded with dead rotting prisoners.

 

 

 

 

He heard the lock slammed open. His ears ringing with nervousness as he sprinted inside the front yard filled with zombies. The rest who have weapons got inside too and tried putting the zombies down the ground.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun held his Katana tightly as he charged.

 

 

 

 

" this!" Baekhyun groaned as he felt his wounded hand hurt from his tight grip as he slashed three zombies in halves.

 

 

 

He storms forward using his speed and fast reflex, slashing heads as he tries to reach Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

In the other hand, Chanyeol tripped himself from a dead corpse laying on the ground as he hit his back.

 

 

 

He shot a couple of dead heads until his magazine ran out of bullets.

 

 

 

He hissed as he tried to stand but his wound burned as he saw it bleeding again.

 

 

 

That's when Baekhyun popped up his view while using his sword to put the zombies down.

 

 

 

"Get up!" Baekhyun shouted as he tried holding down the outbreak.

 

 

 

When he saw that Chanyeol couldn't seem to stand. He struggled to pull him up and lift him.

 

 

"I got you! Keep moving!" Kyungsoo shouts from the other side of the barricade as he pulled his gun and shoots the zombies who attempts to attack Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

 

 

When they reached the gate, Baekhyun literally threw themselves in the dirt making him flush on Chanyeol's  chest as the latter caught him by his arms.

 

 

 

"Are we out?" Baekhyun mumbled as his eyes still closed from the impact and from the dirt.

 

 

 

 Chanyeol didn't answered. In reflex, Baekhyun immediately turned his eyes open.

 

 

 

 

"I thought you don't care." Chanyeol responded after a couple of moments, looking at Baekhyun's sudden change of aura, away from the tough wrap up that he's always building with.

 

 

 

 

And that's when Baekhyun realizes that he's on top of Chanyeol while the latter's arms are around his hips.

 

 

 

 

"GET THOSE HANDS OFF ME!" He burst out but Chanyeol kept him there even though he's breathing is fast due to the adrenaline rush that he just got into with.

 

 

He just stared at Baekhyun who's trying to peel his arms around him.

 

 

Now that he could look Baekhyun up that close, he didn't knew what drove him to do something unexpected of him, but he only realized what he did when Baekhyun had a gasp on his breath with his eyes wide in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun didn't expect Chanyeol would kiss him anywhere especially in the lips.

 

 

  ✖️✖️✖️  

 

 

 

 

 

rush update before i go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

a. Kaibaek

 

b. Sebaek

 

c. all of the above