CHAPTER 10: FRUSTRATIONS

Z APOCALYPSE

 

 

 

Bath is one of the things I hate to pronounce but dying to have. Now that I have a chance to take a bath. Why shouldn't I take it?

 

 

 

 

I exited our cabin with a towel flung loosely in my shoulders. I hadn't took a decent bath since I don't know. Since everything's normal I guess.

 

 

 

Holding a basket of varieties of soaps and other necessities in my hand and a snack bar placed in between my lips, I strutted to walk towards the well. 

 

 

 

First of all, we have a surprisingly cloudy weather today. As I put down the basket full of necessities, I started collecting water from the well. 

 

 

 

 

After how many buckets of water, I managed to fill the one drum and it's enough to wash the dirt that loved me ever since.

 

 

 

I wore off my cardigan, next one is my shirt as I hanged them one by one in the horizontal steel that's placed to dry meats and clothes.

 

 

Finally, wearing off my boots and dealing with the tight jeans, I only left my boxers with my body. I don't plan to show everything to the people who's now looking at me. However, I just ignored them. Cause I'm not there to start a fight but to take a bath.

 

 

 

I didn't expected that rubbing a bar soap to my dirty pale skin after a long time would feel this good as I soak my body with cold water.

 

 

 

I put generous amount of shampoo in my hands and rubbed them a little harsh to my hair and scalp.

 

 

 

"So that's what you collected in the last scavenging task?" Sehun came with his amused tone, walking with a rifle in his back. 

 

 

 

"And chocolate bars." I blinked. Rubbing my face with my palms to exfoliate the remaining dead skins.

 

 

 

"Like what you see?" I smirked under the bubbles multiplying in front of my face. Eyes shut to prevent the contact of soap.

 

 

 

 

"You have a feminine body though. But you kill like a bulky men." He chuckled.

 

 

 

"I really got the feeling that you're into me." I raised a brow after I splash my face with water. Not minding that I'm in the public place of attraction where everyone can view my entire body.

 

 

 

"You're too confident. Besides I'm liking someone other than you." Sehun smirked as he looked behind only to make the others continue their jobs. And stop eavesdropping.

 

 

 

"Can you find my care right over there?" I deadpanned, pointing away my finger.

 

 

 

"Rude. Anyways, my eyes are on Luhan." He commented.

 

 

 

"That's not unexpected though. I see how you look at him. But uhh, can you please stop looking at me like that, I'm not in the mood. Besides, almost all of the things I scavenged was taken over by the jerk who leaves right there in that—" I was shocked when I saw Chanyeol looking intently looking at us on the second floor of the grand house but then the latter vanished behind the curtains after a blink.

 

 

 

 

Sehun raised a brow clearly curious on why I stopped talking.

 

 

 

 

"Nevermind. Aish, go away, I'm taking a bath you know. And by the way, I never knew you were gay. Haha, and it's okay if you take interest on Luhan. He likes men too. The straightish ones, you know. The ones like you. And I bet you're big." I chuckled making him tense and close to being flushed.

 

 

 

 

But then I flashed him a serious look.

 

 

 

"But once something bad happens to him and I knew that there's something to do with you. You must hide your head already before you find it on the ground. Understand?" I threatened sternly without blinking.

 

 

 

 

"Yes miss." What the fu—

 

 

 

"Don't start something with me." I glared and he just chuckled. I just rolled his eyes before splashing him with water in the face.

 

 

 

 

"How could you," He glared as he wiped the water in his face with the back of his palms.

 

 

 

 

"Yah, come closer and I will make sure Luhan wouldn't like you." I threatened, smirking a little when he stopped.

 

 

 

He just stood there blankly and wiped the remaining drips of water in his chin and neck before sighing.

 

 

 

"Bath quickly. We still need to audit the things we scavenged. You're lucky that the boss made you slip some of the goods. I bet he really likes you." Sehun teased.

 

 

 

"Do you really talk this much? You're like a school girl who can't shut their mouths for even a second. Or it's the effect of not having someone to accompany you in bed." I teased, grinning. Trying to find my heart out from doubling its beating.

 

 

 

 

"Whatever." Sehun spoken before turning back with a chuckle.

 

 

 

I finished my bath, wearing my usual clothes and then washing my blades.

 

 

 

 

But the thought that Chanyeol always observes me makes me feel uncomfortable. And it disturbs me. Oh, not literally me, but my heart. I don't know, it's confusing.

 

 

 

I can't even control my heart as it beats down faster than usual.

 

 

 

The is this?

 

 

 

✖️✖️✖️

 

 

~•3rd POV•~

 

 

"Next time, don't get near Baekhyun if not needed and don't talk nonsense things with him." Chanyeol ordered as he looked at Sehun sharply.

 

 

 

 

"Yes boss." Sehun answered, bowing down.

 

 

 

 

"And you too." He looked at Kai seriously.

 

 

 

 

"Copy boss." Kai answered briefly. 

 

 

 

"Do you perhaps like him, boss?" Kai asked curiously because he knew he'd been tolerating Baekhyun for Pete's sake. Breaking rules and not respecting him. But he still hadn't punished or vanished him on the sanctuary.

 

 

 

Well, that's what he always do. Break the rules and you'll get killed or if lucky, you'll just get excluded from inside the protection of Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

"You may leave now." Chanyeol dismissed without responding to the question as he walked upstairs.

 

 

 

 

He don't want to admit that he's frustrated just because of the sassy puppy he'd been landing his interest upon these days.

 

 

 

✖️✖️✖️

 

 

 

A. Blades

 

B. Questions

 

C. Walls