Asclepius

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was in the lab busy with work but my thoughts were wandering all over . The first time I came there, everything was excellent in the start, we were working together on a project which was gonna be a break through in the field of science, research and history too. As an intern I was super excited because that project was gonna be very important and a big step for my career and then before we celebrate this breakthrough... everything fell apart drastically not giving us the chance to do anything. I lost my most of the team members as most of them left the organization where as some of them just vanished like they never existed. And the people like me who still are in there decided to shut their mouth and eyes and zip up their lips. Watching them silently as they are abusing our achievement in the most darkest way anyone can ever does in any possible way.

At the start I try to stop them but after watching that what they are capable of doing with others I just made my existence as invisible as possible. But those painful cries and screams won't leave me for a sec, I can't sleep, I can't eat, not able to do anything; how pathetic I am unable to help them. Although I'm one of the reason they are all in this condition. I won't forgive myself for silently watching suffering of those kids. I never meet in fact see anyone of them but their voices are enough to told me that they are going through an endless cycle of abuse. The first kid I met was the one who took his last breath in my arms 3 days ago. And at that day first time in my life i wished for my own death, I cried the whole day cause I failed and they are all suffering just because of me. I hate myself. I was totally indulged in my thoughts.

And then again the torture begins and God knows when it's gonna stop. From now on there's just gonna be one voice... a voice of pain... a voice of despair... a voice of murdering innocence.

And all I can do is to just listen to them crying, screaming, dying in this hell, for myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter