"Ich Liebe Dich Mein Funken des Lebens"

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sparky... I will kill you with my own hands you idiot.. how dare you choose someone else over your own brother.. and not just choose you really made me loose the match"- I shouted at him as we are running around the dinning table.

"hahaahahahaa... No you can't kill me ;) coz you love me Beamy <3 ... and I love you too big bro..and he is not someone else He is The Min Kyung-hoon, don't you know how much I want to sing a duet with him..so yeah a little bargaining is totally OK.. don't worry I will be in your team next time..but accept it I'm your lucky charm without me you won't be able to win a single match.."-he stuck his tongue out at me in teasing way.

"MOM.. MOMMY... look at him..he is teasing me, and now I'm at my limits.. I'm gonna beat him and after that don't you complain me that I beat my own little brother..although he is just 5 minutes younger then me but you and Dad treat him like he is not 5 minutes, 5 years younger than me.."-i scoffed and sat down on sofa beside my mom throwing myself on her in irritated manner who is just watching us amusingly and laughing her heart out on my warnings coz she knows that this is not gonna happen in million years. Me beating Dae "That's impossible".

"Stop it Dae! that's enough for today.. stop teasing My Pretty and talented Son and Your only savior from getting bad grades. Give some Respect to your Sensei.."- Mom said to my devil twin, somehow making me happy and privileged but alas! My silly self looked at my mothers face and all the hopes died at that very moment as she is trying her best in restraining her further laughter's and because of that her eyes are twitching..

"MOM....I'm not gonna talk to you also..stop both of you, you both are looking ugly"- I cried and they both laughed.

"Oh My Baby Boy..Mommy Loves You a lot and Dae is just teasing you coz you are his only brother if he would not do all this type of fun with you then with whom?"- mom said to me cupping my face in her hands, kissing my forehead..somehow making me relax and comfortable, i hugged her tightly.

"ME TOO.. ME TOO"- Dae shouted at the top of his lungs and throwing himself on us hugging me and Mom.

"No one told me that today we have a family hug ceremony at home"- Dad exclaimed raising his brows on us
"And how dare you leave me behind Mrs. Byun, taking all affection and love of our sons, you are such a greedy lady"- Dad pouted looking with hurt eyes in our direction.

"Don't be over dramatic Doc, Now I came to understand why my both sons have such great dramatic skills.." mom said making us all laugh.

"Oh..is that so..than I'm proud off myself and my pair of little dramatic demons- dad cooed ruffling mine and Dae's hair.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter