Hat-red

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hate" a word I never understand that what this word stand for, yeah I know it's meaning but I don't know that in what condition or situation it is used. how it feels and what make a person to feel it against anyone. I experienced love, blessing, happiness, carefree-ness and than I experience fear, pain, loss, sadness, despair and then just empty-ness nd coldness. I read somewhere that the color of hate is Red, shocking isn't it because we compare red with love. So why the color of hate is also red, I try to reason it but I still don't understand the reason behind it but may be some day.

"Hunnie"-someone called my name but without opening my eyes I already knew whom that voice belonged

"Hunnie..are you sleeping?"-that person tilt his head, waving his hand in front of my face, don't be shocked I know him very well so I can tell that what is he doing right now and what is he going to do next.

"i know you are fully awake"-the coming person snot and sit down beside me

"SEHUN"-that person wildly shake my arm trying to gain my attention but I still decided to ignore him.

Me ignoring him doesn't mean that I hate him...no.. I don't hate him in fact that person is quite interesting. Because whenever I look at him I always find him wrapped in Yellow color, a color of hope nd life, joy and happiness and no doubt that person's personality is full of cheerfullness. And guess what his vibrant radiations already starts effecting me, not in a negative way but in a positive way I guess because that person came into my life when I let myself lost in Black color.

Black color, a color who swallowed every color in it. Ah! a mysterious black color associated with fear and the unknown. It usually has a negative connotation (blacklist, black humor, 'black death'). A symbol of grief. That is a color who swallows my whole existence slowly slowly and gradually eat me up all. My love, my happiness, carefree-ness, my blessings and turned them into fear, pain, loss, sadness, despair, agony and then there comes a point where that black take the shade of more blackness a cursed one type where you just feel empty-ness nd coldness. But guess what I wasn't black at first, at first I was in Gray..A Gray color who gradually turned into Black.

Alas! The Black color is mine the color of my soul. But then to my Black I saw a white color soul, an opposite to mine.

That white color soul who brings peace to my black. A white like Snow, which has delicacy, purity, cold, peace, cleanliness, elegance, enlightenment, faith, glory and salvation for me from my black. In war, white means surrender. How come a person has 2 color at the same time? I really don't know but may be it is because that person has 2 different of aura's.. A white to his purity and yellow to his cheerfullness. This person has "A White and A Yellow" to My Gray nd Black.

"Hey, Wake up..Why you are all ignoring me today"- the voice of that person again breaks the continuity of my thoughts.

At last I gave up and opened my eyes, looking directly into his face who is now covered in yellow back to his happy personality. I raised my brow at him in a way to ask him that what he wants from me. He sighed and then I saw the white color as he smiled at me. A beautiful combination of yellow and white, they both color suit his personality very well.

"Can we talk?"- I narrowed my eyes on him

"Oh come on Hunnie..Soo is ignoring me like hell from the morning, I know he is awake but...and I have no one to talk except you and him... so please will you lend me some of your time?"-he looked at me with hopeful eyes and I found it difficult in me to reject him coz I don't want that his yellow nd white turned into gray nd black.

I get up from bed and lean my back on the bed's back, looking directly at him to continue what he wants to talk about. He smiled cheerfully and his eyes form the crescent.

"Let's know each other more betterly so that we can understand each other more clearly, starting from me"- he stand up from the side of bed

"Hello..My name is Byun Baekhyun"- he bowed in front of me than sit back to his place

"I was an art major student in college. I love to sing. My Mom is a music teacher so yes I take my love for music from her. But i'm also a top student in college and I got that intelligence from my Dad.. My dad is a known scientist, he is damn intelligent but he is too cool and cherry merry type of a person and my twin brother Dae..oh sorry Jong-Dae took his personality from dad.. he is loud and too much hyper-active kid but i'm more like our mom. Dae is an exceptional singer"- he lowered his head looking at his hands

then he raised his head and smile at me.

"Lemme tell you about my brother..no he is not just my twin he is a little devil. He loves to play pranks and crack jokes.....he don't know how to sit silently for a second indeed a chatterbox he is and a big tease..too much dramatic."-his eyes are sparkling as he is talking about his twin a white color is all around him a sign of peace. So he feel peace when he talk about his brother and this put smile on my face. But yeah I don't want to show him my smile coz I don't know it's just like i'm afraid of bit.

"He is just so stupid sometime, and never live me in peace for a second except in the college. Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter