Chance to Cease

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Things were going some sort of good from past few days since Jongdae's wake up call to his twin which the other one successfully picked. The poor kid was so much emotionally drained that we weren’t able to separate him from his twin for so many hrs till he calmed down. He simply wouldn't let him go, holding him with so much force as if he was holding his life. Whereas the other boy was shocked, confused ND terrified, literally shaking with fear but thankfully he didn't pushed his wailing ND crying brother; in fact he embraced him in his arms slowly rubbing his back to calm his brother down unknown of their true relation. And we on the other side just watch them in silence painfully. I looked towards Jun-Myeon to divert my attention from the twins, though a very bad attempt to calm my nerves cuz as I looked at my bestie face he bit his lower lip so brutally that that it burst and the next thing my eyes sight was how he stormed out of the room with so much anger on his face that I panicked "Jun-Myeon in anger" is a call of destruction. I ran after him leaving the twins alone when I opened the door I met with the surprised and equally panicked eyes of Kyungsoo. I took a deep breath and smiled at the boy.

"Everything is alright. Baekhyun is okay. You can go inside, stay with them and if anything happens there is a red button on the wall beside bed just press it I will come to you at that very second. Got it!"-i explained to him patting his shoulder lightly to loose his nerves.

"Thanks Hyung. But-- Jun-Myeon Hyung-- is he alright. He was looking angry ND devastated"-he asked me in a voice just above than a whisper

 

" He is..but if he is not I'm going to make him cuz that's what friends do"- I smiled at the concern of boy who slightly nodded in return.

 

"Good. Now go and help Jongdae. Baekhyun will become more calmed after seeing you there as well" - I said to the boy and start taking big steps to follow Jun Myeon.

I reached to him in no time, grabbing him from his arm and dragging him towards my office before he do something stupid. I pushed him in the room and locked the door.

 

"DON'T TOUCH ME" He shouted and yanked my arm releasing his arm from my grip making me flinch at my place.

 

"HOW COULD THEY...HOW COULD THEY DO THIS WITH THE KIDS YIXING. HOW COULD THEY. THEY ARE JUST KIDS, TEENAGERS; THE AGE IN WHICH THEY WOULD EXPLORE THEIR SURROUNDING, THEIR INTERESTS, THEIR HOBBIES. THE AGE IN WHICH THEY LIVE EVERY SECOND OF THEIR LIVES TO THE FULLEST, DREAM IMPOSSIBLE, ARE TRAPPED HERE CUZ SOME PSYCHO ND MENTALLY SICK PEOPLE DECIDE TO PERFORM SOME EXPERIMENTS JUST TO SATISFY THEIR SELFISHNESS- NO NOT SELFISHNESS THEIR MADNESS THEIR HUNGER. HOW COULD THEY TREAT THEM AS TEST SUBJECTS, THEY ARE GOD DAMN BREATHING LIVING HUMAN BEINGS FOR GOD SAKE"- He shouted throwing all the things from the desk to floor. Then he kicked the chair destroying everything which came into his range.

"I WILL KILL THEM. I WILL KILL ALL OF THOSE BASTARDS. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE. AFTER KILLING THEM I WILL SMASH THEIR EVIL BRAINS AND DUG THEIR ALREADY DEAD HEART OUT OF THEIR PATHETIC BODIES. I'M GONNA TEAR THEIR BODIES INTO SO MANY PIECES THAT NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE THEM. I'M GOING TO--" - I took step forward and back hugged his trembling body. He tried to free himself from my arms but I tightened my grip around him placing my head on his shoulder.

"LEMME GO XING..LEMME GO"--He shouted skimming in my hold trying to free himself desperately.

"Myeon.. Calmed down. Take a breath. Everything going to be okay. We are going to leave this place. We will take all these kids with us and leave this place but please calm down"- I said to him. Slowly moving my hand up ND down on his chest to calm down his tensed body ND ragged breath. At this very moment I feel blessed to have this thing in my body which make me an Asclepius. His stiff body start relaxing but the next thing my ears picked made me more panicked. He was crying. I tried to turned his body but he resisted. I sighed "this stubborn man".

"Hey..look at me"- I mumbled and as an answer he shook his head left to right slowly.

"Myeon... I---"- before I complete my words I feel his body totally going weak as he dropped on his knees making me go down with himself and covering his face with his hands desperately crying.

I tighten my grip around him and let him cry cuz he needs that, he needs to release his internal  suffocation, his inner trauma.

"I hate myself Xing. I hate myself how come we ended up in this situation. We who performed miracles to help HUMAN race turned into butchers who are slaughtering innocent lives just to satisfy our curiosity just for our greed how come we turned this inhuman. We are worst than anything, worst than anyone, any entity who is present in this universe. Why must the suffering of others has to be the base of our golden achievements. Why Xing why. There greed, selfishness is killing me.” -he cried

“What Happened to Dr. Byun? I don't know. How come his sons are trapped here? I don't know. From when they are here? I don't know. What have those boys gone through? I don't know. How did one of the twins loose his identity his memories? I don't know. How do I help them? I don't know. How do I get them out of this place from which I can't get myself out? I don't know. I know nothing Xing. I know nothing and i won't be able to do anything to save them this thought is killing me” -i feel like my heart is going to burst of Jun-Myeon's breakdown. But to think the things clearly and more rationally he needs to release this buildup self loathing pain, this hatred which he was building inside him towards himself from the very start after opening his eyes.

"And suppose if somehow we get those kids out of this place. will they ever be able to live normal life as normal beings. The poison which is running in their veins, would it ever let them live in peace with their own-selves. How are they gonna survive outside. Will I be able to save them in outer world from others or more from their own selves. These all thoughts are terrifying and scaring me. I don't know what to do. I'm helpless ND scared"- he grasp my hand tightly which was on his chest.

“Hey Look. I understand—I’m also scared. I’m also worried. I also feel like drowning in the sea of uncertainties like you---Hey I’m talking to you just look at me”-i paused and try to turn his body so that we can come face to face.

"Look at me Myeon"- I mumbled putting more force on his shoulders to turn him around but he resisted like before.

"Jun Myeon look at me..please"-i plead and this time he let me turn him.

"You are right- this all is too much terrifying. I'm scared too like you but we can't leave the things as they are now. Someone has to take the first step to stop them. We can't give up now. We are people of conscio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter