Icy Cold Descendant

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What a cold monster in this hell"- I heard a voice from the other corner of room where a group of boys, also test objects like me and Soo, are towering over a boy.

"Oh! Here it goes again"-i said to Kyungsoo who is sitting beside me.

"Huh..just ignore them Baek"- Soo said to me still with close eyes.

I sighed, closed my eyes and tried to do what Kyungsoo told me but my heart still felt uneasy. I don't know how much time is passed in this hell but according to my calculations, it's two and a half year I already spent in this captivity and 6 months of them with Kyungsoo as my room mate. And from last month they again change our rooms and now we are sharing room with other 12 people like us.

Some of them are older than us, some of our age and some looks younger, everyone of them has its own unknown story which non of us know and wants to but there is one common thing which make us all even is that we are all Test Subjects going through same pain, suffering and lost.

In start I tried to talk with some of them to listen their unknown stories of self-suffering, the first person I talked looked at me like he is looking at some alien, eyes full of fear and that fear make me back-off my step. Next when I try the other person looked at me like I'm some crazy person and shu's me. But when the 3rd time I try that again that person nearly choked me, if it not for the Soo to jumped for my rescue than I would be end in grave.

All thanks to my Satan-Soo bestie, the name given to Kyungsoo that day and after that no one ever try to came near to me and I also not tried to do that with anyone again. Off course because of Kyungsoo's warnings. Yup I'm afraid of him although he looks all small, squishy and harmless but no one is as much dangerous and merciless as him when he became angry, he won't think for a second before breaking your bones or worst kill you. There is no way I go against him, so I better do what he told me "staying out of other people matters".

"Don't you feel pain..hurt?"- my ears caught the voice again and I opened my eyes one of them kneel down in front of that boy

"looks like you don't" -the boy remained silent and ignore the other provoking one

"Oh! So you want it, let me introduce you to it..let me introduce you to pain, the feeling of hurt"- the one sitting in front of that boy said.

"Really?"-the boy raise his head and opened his close eyes

"Do you? Then do it.. Make me feel pain and hurt"- Then I saw the spark in his cold eyes from my place which send shivers to my bones

"But I don't think that a looser and weakling like you would be able to"-he smirked at them like he is challenging them straight

"Anyway you can try, if you have a gut"-the taller boy lowered his head again and closed his eyes still smirking

And that statement of his is enough to trigger them all, and without wasting any second the one who was sitting in front of him, grab that boy with his shirts collar.

"What's with that attitude of yours, you really need to learn to lower down you attitude"- He glared at the said boy who is still ignoring his existence and with jerk the other pull him with full force and throw him in the center of room.

I gasped and look at the face of my bestie who is still acting like there is nothing happening in this very room of us.

I don't look at this anymore, today it's feel like something bad going to happened but before i stand Kyungsoo's hand grab mine and he pull me down again.

"NO.. BAEKHYUN YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE"- He tighten his grip on my hand

I looked at his warned face and lowered my head, hand still in his grasp.

"Hahahahahaha"-i heard a laugh and raise my head to look at his owner

"Hmmm... what a weakling"-that boy on the floor raised his head and look at the face of his harasser who clenched his fist in anger

"Do you think throwing me like this make you any superior"- he smirked looking straight in the eyes of his bully and tilt his head to right.

"You know you ar...."- but before that boy complete his sentence one of them bullies kicked him in the stomach. The boy coughed.

"Still not good enough"- he wipe his mouth with his shirts cuff

As those words leave his mouth all the boys of that bully group start kicking him mercilessly like he is some kind of football. I closed my eyes with pain, not be able to watch it more. My heart beating crazily with fear.

"Soo.. Please.. they are going to kill him..Please let me help him"-i begged to my bestie who is still grasping my hand

"SHUT UP...and NO.. you are not gonna do anything nor going anywhere.. UNDERSTAND"-He looked at me with anger

"God it looks like today they all really gonna kill that icy cold descendent of demon"-said the person sitting little far from me. I opened my eyes and look at the direction of that person in question manner.

"Icy Cold Descendent of Demon?" I asked

"Oh don't you know? Off course you don't.. what I m even asking"- I looked at him with my question eyes to explain me what I don't know

"That boy on floor whom the others are beating mercilessly is famous in there as "Icy Cold Descendent of Demon" everyone here know him and called him with that name as no one here knows him coz he never talk with anyone here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter