Regretting Decision

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                   

 

 

We are running and fighting with them God knows how many days n nights came and gone, we lost the count of time... just know one thing that we have to do this till we got what we want or dead what they want us... Most of us are tired now from this endless war, the hope which was once we had in our hearts are somehow starts fading or I can say we lost it somewhere in this twisted hell of a place. 

I look around me everyone is tired to the point where even the slightest touch is enough to break them apart. 

Pain strikes me in the heart after seeing them in this state but what other options do we have to get out of all this.. maybe it was not a good idea coz what we did only put us in the worst situation ever possible but now it's too late to regret this.... those monsters are still not giving up on our chase and it looks like they are not going to do it ever.

"Hyung! Are you all alright? You may take rest or take a nap... You look tired"- Jong-Dae Hyung said to Chanyeol Hyung with a worried tone

"I'm alright Chen, and thank you, but you know we can't, we aren't in a position of taking the risk for a second... I and your Baekhyun Hyung are on the watch for tonight.. if something dangerous coming, I'll warn you all...now rest"-Chanyeol Hyung said, as he ruffled Jong-Dae Hyung's hair and then walk out of our hideout with Baekhyun Hyung.

I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves, that feeling of losing something precious creeping in my heart lately. I don't know what it is but its killing me.

I looked at my side, the face of soundly sleeping Kyungsoo Hyung leaning on my shoulder came in my sight. 

God! No one can say that he is that little monster who fights day n night beating the out of those people like there is no tomorrow. Is here sleeping now like he hadn't killed a bird in his life...

"You are right I never killed a bird in my whole life but the matter with us here, dealing with those psychos are different." -Kyungsoo Hyung opens his eyes smiling at me leaving me in a state of shock.

"How? How could you know Hyung that what I was thinking about." -I asked him with a surprised voice.

"Sehun-ah! I know you very well... Because I'm your Hyung... he chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder. I will protect you and everyone Sehun.. No matter what it takes... I don't care if they call me a ruthless monster or daredevil or whatever they like to call me or think about me I just want to protect every single person I loved and cared for till the last beat of my heart. we will get over this soon" -Kyungsoo Hyung said with a strong voice.

"Yes we would be far out of this mess if.. if only I'm of some use.. Not the one you guys always have to protect." -Kai said with the anger in his voice.

"Even the Baekhyun Hyung is far stronger than me I know I sound pathetic right now comparing myself with Hyung but what can I do, I don't know... I just.. I just hate myself for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter