I Belonged to Hell

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I believed that time never stops for anyone no matter how much one try, and for me it stopped in this place when a boy sitting infront of me asked "Hyung from where you belonged." A place from where i belonged?. A place I’m very well known of. Its every nook n crook is seen by me mapped by me with my feet but still here I’m trapped; don’t know how to get out of here.

 

The place from where I belonged, a place which once was like a temple for me, turned into my nightmare. I never thought, not even in my wildest dreams that I would be trapped into my own personally selected hell.
 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~~~~~~~~~~~~~x~~~~~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(April 8, 2012-Monday)

(6:00 am, ******* Residential Area, Seoul)

 


"Wake up, wake up bright head with lazy body

Take some sun, eat some grass and destroy the world my son."

 

"Argh Mom!"- A body hidden in covers shouted. A figure rolled in bed untangled himself from his self-made cocoon of blankets and turn off the alarm clock bedside his bed.
 

He got up from the bed though his body was shouting at him to sleep some more coz they need rest but this 23 year old man whom it belonged to doesn't know the word rest or you can say deserved rest "reason?" the owner of this body has a very strong conflict with his own brain. His brain never stops working, doesn't know what sleep means though yeah it SHUTDOWNS itself on some strange occasions when he exhausts himself to his extents and at that moment his assistant had to throw him at the backseat of his car and drops his sleeping body (which you easily consider as like a dead body) on his bed at his home whose spare key he specially made just for this type of situation where his boss's body and specially his mind gives up and decided to take some rest.

 

After dropping the body on his bed, his assistant would go to his kitchen, open his refrigerator to check if there is any food for his boss because when his boss will wake up he’s gonna eat like he haven’t eaten in months. And like always the empty refrigerator made him realized a reality that his boss never eats at home if he is alone. And beside for eating he had to come home which he did in weeks or even month’s coz their workplace is quite far away from the hustle and bustle of this City.
 

"Damn Hyung"- the assistant sighed and closed the refrigerator, mentally calculating that between take away ND cooking food which one is less tiring and highly reliable and yeah take away wins with the ratio of 50.1% out of 100. The reason is that the boy is damn tired to go out of the house for some groceries shopping though on normal days he prefers his own cooked food but….

 

Today is a day which came in months and at this special day it's not easy for him to carry a breathing body (or DEAD BODY what the old lady in their neighbors thoughts when he first took his boss back home after they start co-habitation year back. She called the police to report a presence of dead body in her neighbor’s house claiming that her neighbor is a weird and dangerous looking man whose probably a murderer and he bought a dead body home this time and after that please didn't even try to know what happened with the poor assistant and how he came out clean.)
 

He goes back to living room dialed the number of nearby food chain and order his meal then plopped down on the couch closing his eyes for the sake of some rest till the food arrived.

And this sequence of actions will gonna happen till his boss does not decide to act like a normal person not some nerd but don't accuse him he is a nerd in reality not just some nerd but an owner of a genius brain with a highest IQ level.

.

.So after being unconsious for some days the young scientist waked up by the alarm clock which probably set by his assistant/accommodation partner.

 

The said man get out of the bed with a groan... oh how much his body is still aching, wanting to sleep for more days but he knows when the alarm clock rings it means it’s time to wake up whether he wants to or not.

 

The alarm clock is an indication that somehow he is needed and this is important, if not than the Alarm clock which his mother gifted won't be used by his assistant today. The figure stretched his numb limbs to make them somehow alive.

Thanks to his assistant who already arranged and hanged his clothes on the handle of wardrobe. He smiled at the kind gesture of his assistant. His young assistant has a very caring, kind and sensible personality which sometimes beat him in the field of maturity.

He took his clothes and enters the bathroom to shower before he goes out. Hanged them on hook and walk towards washbasin to brush his teeth and wash his face so that his still 70% sleeping mind would wake up to some understanding level. He splash some water on his face and looks in the mirror but something was written on the mirror- he widened his eyes, tilted his head, got his face closer to mirror but sadly he still wouldn't be able to read the context written on it. He huffed with annoyance after cursing his nearly blind eyesight. He decided to go back to his room to fetch his glasses but then his eyes caught something in the form of optics frame beside wash basin. He touched the object and hummed in satisfaction cause they are exactly his own other pair of glasses and put them on and Wow! now the world has clarity.



"Boss there was an urgent call from head office around 2:00am. They want us at research site so I took my leave the instant call dropped; so before your arrival I already arranged and collected the important inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter