Busted!

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Get up you idiot..Get up Dae..we are gonna be late again today..and I don't wanna miss my test coz my stupid brother don't wants to get up on time...." -I shouted at him wearing my socks nearly ready to leave for college and here my brother is still in bed head to toe in covers.

"Oh God Sparky...were you please be ever interested in making your name written in golden letters in school record for coming on time in classes... now today is your chance please get up.." -I plead to him but he didn't show a single movement

"Okay.. you don't wanna get up...Fine.. today I and Min Kyung-hoon has a combine class..i thought of talking to him and propose the idea of your and his duet for one of our written song in school music gala..but I think it's not possible now coz as you decided to gonna miss college today.. pity of you.."- I used my last tactic to make him wake and BOOM it works coz the next moment bed covers are on floor and Dae is all wake up with his wide eyes looking at me. He jump from the bed and land direct in front of me, holding my arms and shaking me crazily making my internals shaky.

"Really Baek you gonna talk to him for me.. don't you dare to lie to me on this matter just to make me attend classes today, you know very well how touchy I'm when it comes to music.."- he said to me excitedly and pouting at the same time.

I just want to laugh my heart out the way he is acting, the sudden change in his body language always amuses me when it comes to music.. the funny, troll, stupid, non serious, a hell tease person my devil Sparky turned into a total opposite person a much more serious and mature and the way his eyes sparks when it comes to music shows his immense love for music. Both of us brothers got this characteristic; a love for music from our mother. 

Our mother is a music teacher in music academy and I don't think there's a single instrument left in this world which she doesn't know how to play. I too, play piano and little bit of guitar but more perfectionist in piano, where as Dae has excel in writing song. He is too good in that thing putting feeling and emotions in lyrics. isn't it surprising a person like him is too good in delivering feelings and emotions in the most touchy way anyone can ever feel.

"I'm damn serious and Ummm you have 10 minutes, I want to see you at dinning table for breakfast so you better get out of this shock state of yours and start getting ready.."-i said to him maintaining my serious face where as my soul wants to dance on my first successful escapade of this very good morning.

"Roger Boss! I will be on table in exact 10mins.."- he said to me and wink, shutting himself in bathroom.

I release my trapped laughter in the air and start packing my and Dae's school bags as I'm about to step out of the room the door of bathroom suddenly open and there comes the Byun Jong-Dae all covered in soap, towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey Beamy! I want to say something to you..."- I look at his face suspiciously coz he called me Beamy and somehow my senses are sending me a signal to run..run for life but before I would be able to do something he trapped me in his arms hugging me.

"I love you Hyung" -he shouted in my ear laughing his devil laughter and run back from where he came from, leaving me shocked and my uniform covered in soap.

"Byun Jong-Dae.. you idiot..you are so dead now.."-i shouted at him.

"Open the door now.."- I bang the door with my both hands

"NO... I'm not gonna open it" -he shouted back at me while laughing

"Oh! You better open it at your own-self, otherwise you know me very well"...- I tried to open the door and the next moment the only thing anyone can hear is our shouts and screams.

(After 10mins)

We all sat on the table for breakfast, mom is setting our plates while dad is engrossed in reading newspaper where as Dae is like as always all happy and smiley and here I am still want to punch his face for ruining my all happy good morning.

"Okay Boys, Now eat your breakfast properly and then dad will drop you at you school and he will pick you up guys after your classes. ALL SET..." -she smiled at us

"And today I'm happy and more shocked to see Mr. Little Byun at table on time for breakfast after God's now how long time, as my memory works this never happened" - dad said to Dae folding newspaper and smiling mischievously.

Sometimes I thought that Dae's personality totally is on Dad the way they talk, they smile and the way their eyes sparkles when they do or say something stupid and funny. Where as I am more like my mother my protective nature and yeah features also count. We both brothers are totally consider as a best combination of our parents best features, best characteristics and best qualities.

"Bye Mom.... See you in the evening"- said me and Dae kissing her on both of her cheeks.

"Good Bye Babies.. Eat you lunch on time.. Take care of yourselves...Dae don't tease you brother, do what he says....both of you don't do anything stupid and reckless....and take care of each other... Mommy Loves you all...." -moms instructions continue until dad starts the car and drive us out of the home.

We chitchat the whole way till we reached the college.

"Okay my little demons.. GET OUT OF THE DAMN CAR and DESTROY THIS PRISON BY YOUR CHARMS, KILL THE EV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter