Lost Petal

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

tip tip tip

tip tip tip

I opened my tired eyes and looked around from where this sound is coming but instead of that my eyes stopped at the boy, sitting on his bed, head on his bent knees and moving his body back n froth in trans.

I never saw him talking with anyone here in-fact not with me although I was his cell-mate for 6 months but here we are again together but the scenario is now different we are sharing this hall room with 10 people other than us. So the place is quite noisy and uncomfortable.

But that kid is still like the first day they put him in my room. In start i tried to initiate talk with him but every-time he looked at me like a lost kid with his fearful eyes made me back off my step.

Then few days later he came to our room badly injured with torturous and hard training, his body looks so weak and tired ready to shattered at any moment. I get up from my bed although I was also damn tired. I took long and fast steps to reach him but the moment I touch his arm to help him he pushed me back with his full remaining energy and took back steps looking at me with eyes full of fear and horror making me fell shocked, guilty and sympathetic for him at the same time.

It feels like I'm looking at Sehun, my brother who I lost somewhere, not knowing how to reach him call him. I just know that he is here somewhere, that bloody monster hid him from me and I can't reach him. I can't sleep, I can't close my eyes for a second coz every-time I do the images of my brother in pain start appearing in front of eyes. Every dream start with Sehun calling for me crying for my help and ends with me crying on my helplessness. The thought of him going through all this torture somewhere here is enough for making me paralyzed to think anything else.

In start I tried to reach him making lots of scene destroying everything and beating everyone who came to my room to calm me down. So they make me sleep most of the time and in that unconscious state they took me to other rooms where god knows what they inject in me and after that I wasn't able to do anything thing coz of pain running through my vein with that poison. After that they send me back to my room in that state, leaving me to wish for death making me forget my own name but still at that moment I won't forget about my Sehun for a sec. And to make me remember and to not forget myself I cried his name again and again like a mantra.

That moment I decide to help him no matter how much he pushed me because that is what I expect that someone, somewhere exactly does for my little Sehun. I stand up from the floor and took one step towards him, he start taking back steps still looking at me and then my moving feet, he move his head left and right like trying to stop me but I know he needs me or may be that's me who need him.

I reached to him as I raise my hand to touch him, he lost his conscious but before he collapsed I grab his falling body as fast as I can and hold him in my arms. Picked him up and put him on the bed then I start banging the door and start shouting for help:

"HELP"

"PLEASE HELP"

"PLEASE ANYONE HELP"

"HE IS GOING TO DIE"

"ANYONE THERE PLEASE HELP"

"PLEASE"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter