Hickory Dickory Dock

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hickory, Dickory, Dock,
The mouse ran up the clock;
The clock struck one,
And down he run,
Hickory, Dickory, Dock."

 

"So it's ONE'o CLOCK again"- I sighed and whispered to myself

I move the head of mine in the direction of coming voice, to the person who never forgot to rhyme this for once when he came to visit me everyday.

But This voice.....i don't want to hear this voice again....why...why don't he just leaves me alone...why...why he always came back...why don't they just cover my ears like my eyes; that I won't be able to hear the most hateful voice to my ears. How much I wish of not hearing this voice but he came back everyday to realize me of his betrayal, to laugh at on my pathetic state although he is the one who throw me in this at the first place. I raised my head to the direction where the voice is coming.

He still walks with light feather like steps, my sense are telling me that he is standing right in front of me right now.

"Hello Minnie! Do you miss me?"- he asked me in honey laced words but I know the hidden poison in them, I can't see his face but I still feel that infamous devilish smirk of his.

"I really Miss you, you know.. that's why I came here everyday to meet my bestie" - he touch my face with his icy cold hands.

Isn't it funny that I felt cold from his touch where as I lost my sense of feel log ago along with the count of time, day and year trapped in this cold icy dimension where there is just icy every where and the only thing you feel is icy cold wind who pierced your body. I really don't know what this place is coz the first thing my brain remember after opening my eyes is that I was in some room, a room where they forget to off the air condition, the air coming from that air condition is unbearable and when I'm about to give up on myself thinking that this is my end then suddenly the air condition stopped, and the room starts going back to its normal temperature.

 After that it becomes a daily usual thing along with the poison they inject in my body which numb my body my senses. The air conditions automatically raise the temperature and then when it cross my bearing level it automatically stops. There is just one thing who changed on daily basis that was the air cooling level of those air conditions coz the every coming day it raises more and more. 

And then the time comes when I completely built the resistance against them, the cold room stop bothering me anymore. And the next thing I remember was that I was surrounded by darkness, there is just darkness and coldness, no not a common darkness there is something from which my eyes are covered. I tried to move my paralyzed hands to remove that thing from my eyes but unable to move I tried again but this time I hear the sound of chains clanking; Are they confined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter