HELL

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey Taemin stop...don't you know I can't run that much fast and now we have to go back, sister Alicia must be looking for us. It's lunch time"- I said to my best friend.

"Aww Jongin~ah you are no fun"... Taemin pouted at me.

"Aye Aye... I know which type of fun you want, and how and why is it always me who had to chase all of you.." - I narrowed my eyes and look at him

"It's because you are too innocent, and sometimes your innocence beat the level of stupidity and dumbness..and now please don't look at me with those kicked puppy eyes of yours..coz I and sister Alicia still loves you despise of all these..." -he said to me smiling

"Aaaaaa.... I hate you...i hate you"- I hit his arm with my fists softly and pouted, which makes him laugh with amusement.

"Okay okay lets go.." - he put his arm around my shoulder and we start walking. After some steps he suddenly stopped and looked at my face and smirked and starts running.

"Who reached last.. is gonna be wash dishes tonight." he stuck his tongue out at me and start running.

"Hey wait Tae..that's not fair" - I shouted and start running after him and then I collide with the unexpected person and fall back on the ground

"Ouch! It hurts." -i whimpered

"Hey Kid"- the person said, I raised my head to see him and stand up from the ground

"oh.. I'm sorry Sir, I wasn't looking.. Please forgive me" - I deliver my sincerest apology to him and bow 90'.

He looked at me, no not just a simple look, it was a look who send shiver to one's spine, who make it impossible for you to stand on your feet, it feels like he is scanning me with his icy cold orbs. My breath hitched and heart start beating fast like it gonna stop with fear. He take his step towards me and automatically i stepped back, I don't know who he is but I just want to ran away from here, just wanna disappear from his piercing eyes.

"Hey kid don't be afraid.. I'm not gonna hurt you.."- he said to me but his aura is saying that I should be afraid of him.

"What's your name?" - he asked

"Jong.... Jongin..."- dunno why but I stuttered... taking my own name. I just want to run.

"JONG-IN" -he smirked

"Nice to meet you, I....."- but before he completed his sentence I bowed and cut his sentence.

"Aaaaa... sorry sir I have to go"- and I ran without daring to look back.

I entered the house and there's Taemin with other kids start looking at my direction.

"Hey are you okay Jongin..why are you looking pale and why are you sweating that much ?"- he asked

"I'm fine Tae~yah.. I'm sweating coz I was trying to beat your fast and surely I lost again"- I replied to him making myself calm.

"okay ..now go and take shower, we are waiting for you"- he smiled at me

"Yes Sir!" I bowed and ran towards my and Taemin's mutual room

After taking a quick shower my nerves relaxed and the fear who was there slowly eating my heart some how vanished. I go back to dining room where everyone was waiting for me and sat on my seat. i look around the table and the vacant seat of one person made me ask the others about her.

"Guys.. where's sister Alicia, is she's not back from her work?"- I asked them

"No she is with Madam Margret, Ms. Margret call her in office to discuss some matter, she said she will eat later"- Taemin answered while eating.

"Hey.. don't talk while eating, it's disgusting" I looked at him UN-approvingly at his act of indecency.

He narrowed his eyes looking at me then decide to ignore my comment, after eating we go back to our room to finish our homework, with in lots of argument, fight and drama we both complete our homework and start playing games losing the track of time and the lunch hour reached sister Alicia called us. 

Me and Tae unwantedly had to leave our game consoles and head towards dinner. My sister sat beside me and start asking questions related to school and my day. I answered her questions smilingly. This is our daily routine, she daily ask me these questions and I answered her almost the same everyday but she still asks and I still answered her and somehow it warms my heart when she asks me, it feels like Yes she cares for me. We finished our dinner between these small talks.

"Okay Kids now time to bed..and I don't want to hear any new episode of drama."-she  warned us all

"Nini.. you come with me I have some important matter to talk with you." she said to me looking at my direction

"Okay Noona.." I replied to her

"Hey Tae..will you please put my books back in my bag". I shouted at the Tae who is leaving the dining room. He turned his head and nod at me

Sister take me with her outside and we both sat side by side on swing in the backyard of house. We stay there silently for sometime, I was looking at her the whole time coz there is something strange in her facial expressions, she is looking lost, co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter