Hello Angel

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chan-Baek leaves our hideout, cause tonight its their turn of patrolling. I watch them walking out of place, I know that they both are strong and smart but ah! my heart is still worried, I looked at the tired faces of others and a feel of guilt engulfed my heart again. I never ever want anything bad for them, I just want them to go back to their normal lives but now as in their current state, will they ever be able to live like normal people? will they ever be able to survive in the outer world? I really don't know what type of new and more wild monsters are waiting there ready to devour us all, and right now I dunno want to think about them, I just want to protect these kids and let them out of this dark and terrifying place.

I was indulged in my thoughts when all of sudden I heard Kyungsoo's voice, i turned my head in his direction.

"You are right I never killed a bird in my whole life but the matter with us here dealing with those   psycho's is different." -Kyungsoo said and open his eyes, smiling at shocked Sehun.

"How? How do you know Hyung that what I was thinking about." -Sehun asked him with surprised voice. I smiled... oh this kid, i bet he's never gonna be mature no matter how much he become big, handsome and heighten.

"Sehun-ah! I know you very well.. Because I'm your Hyung... Kyungsoo chuckled and hugged him. I will protect you and everyone Sehun.. No matter what it takes.. i don't care if they call me monster or devil or whatever they like to call me or think I just want to protect the every single person I loved and cared for till the last beat of my heart. we will get over this soon"- Kyungsoo said to him with strong voice making me relaxed and proud of him at the same time.

"Yes we would be far out of this mess if.. if only I'm of some use.. Not the one you guys always have to protect." -Kai said with the anger in his voice.

"Even Baekhyun Hyung is far stronger than me I know I sound pathetic right now comparing myself with Hyung but what can I do, I don't know ... i just.."-he try to control his shaking voice

"i just hate myself for being useless watching you all fighting to the point of death and not being able to protect anyone of you or lessening your burdens.. God! Why don't this collar come out of my neck, I know it's the real cause of restraining my powers.. or maybe I don't have any.. gosh may be... no not maybe ... its definitely wasn't a good idea to come with you guys, see just because of me you all are stuck here, not being able to cross the compounds boundary, not being able of leaving this island.. Just because of me.. Please I want you guys to leave me behind and get out of this place as fast as possible."- He starts sobbing hiding his face between his knees, making my heart ached.

I hate it, it's really painful for me to watch anyone of them like this specially Kai, this fragile and kind boy is so closed to my heart. I stand from my place with the intention of giving some comfort to that crying baby, but before I reach him Xiumin sat beside Kai put his arms around him in a comforting way.

"We are not going to leave you behind Jongin-ah, we know all this situation is too much depressing for you, for all of us but please don't think like that.. you aren't a burden for us at all.. you are not responsible for anything... and about this collar we surely gonna find a way to take this out of your neck, after that we all are going to leave this island TOGETHER and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter