Long Lost Found Forgotten

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Soo"

"Doh KyungSoo"

"Yah.. Kyungsoo~ah.. wake up... wake up"-this time the hyperactive devil shook my whole body

"Shut up..lemme sleep in peace for once Baek"-i tried to shush him and turn on my right

"Soo.. wake up"- that persistent little

"What about NO"-i said to him in my sleepy voice

"YES.. KYUNGSOO ..IT'S YES"- he shouted in my ear, I smiled with my closed eyes and tried to pull my cover to my head. Just love to irritate him coz this type of chances I can rarely get.

"Ok fine, I hate you"- he fumed and walk away from me, I open my one eye to look at my idiot dare devil of best friend.

He is walking towards Sehun, so now he is going to attempt suicide coz Sehun still is a boy with sewed lips. 2 months has passed till that last incident but Sehun still don't talk much, if I tell the truth between of us three Baekhyun is one who talked a lot. In reality he don't know when nd how to shut up but becoz of that nature of his I somehow feel that the cold ice which Sehun had built around him starts melting.

Still Sehun don't talked much but he accept Baekhyun, he start smiling on Baek stupid jokes off course not in front of Baek but on his back or when Baek is not looking at him. In front of Baek, Sehun always maintains his poker face like he is not interested in what the hell stories are Baekhyun telling him, like he really don't care about anything but deep inside he cares, he always take interest in Baekhyun's stupid talk although he never shows but he likes it.

As compare to Baek, Sehun talks to me sometimes not that much but few words or sentences and this is also a reason Baekhyun not give up on Sehun, in fact it feels like that Sehun's act of talking to me and ignoring fueled him more to make Sehun talk to him. I swear I see fire in his eyes the determination to making Sehun talk with him and every time I feel daggers piercing in my body through Baek's eyes when Sehun talk to me.

I remove covers off my body looking in the direction of where the boys are sitting with next to each other. Baekhyun as always chatting and Sehun as always ignoring. Something in me pushed me to go mock Baek. I stand from my place nd walked towards them, as the voice of my talkative bestie reached to my ears.

"And than guess what?"- Baek dramatically take a pause

"Dae SLIPPED and Fell directly into the pool"- Baek laughed

"That idiot was trying to push me in the pool but before he succeed his feet slipped and he is in the pool. God you have to see that scene the look of shock on dae's face and then we laughed like crazy, I sat down in front of him on the pool side making fun of him enough to the point where I know he is on the verge of crying. Then I get up from my place when I thought that it's enough for today but before I take a step that idiot jumped on me and pull me with him in the pool laughing"- he laughed again a sad and lonely laugh, a laugh covered in his yearning for his brother.

I looked at my all time happy nd lively bestie, the one who came in my life like a ray of hope when I was deep down lost and drowned in this hell, giving up on my own-self, and now his eyes glistening with tears ready to fall. MY heart ached watching him like this. I know everything about him, his family nd his twin who he lost somewhere in this hell. The affection the love his face shown every time he talked about him with me and sometimes the pain, hurt, agony and the helplessness, anger of not be able to do anything, to find him to protect him to not been the one who fulfilled his promise.

I sighed and looked at Sehun whose face is also etched with pain, sympathy and the grieve is written in his eyes as he is looking at Baekhyun's lowered head.

Baekhyun still talking with him telling him about his brothers and his escapades with low shaking voice, head low as he is struggling to control his tears. I know he is trying hard to act normal while talking about his brother but in deep he is trying to make himself remember his promise, the pain of separation he has gone through from his family. That's his way to never forget anything to enlighten the candle of hope in his heart and to never give up.

"Hyung.. you will find him"- Sehun said to Baekhyun in low voice

Baekhyun raised his head in shocked and looked at Sehun's face who is smiling.

"You will find him one day Hyung, I believe you"- and that is the longest sentence I ever heard coming from Sehun's mouth.

"Thank You"- Baekhyun smiled, eyes still glistening with tears but this time not with pain or anger

"Don't need to Thank Me, although you are an idiot chatterbox, who doesn't know when and how to give up but that's exactly why you need to find him, just don't give up on him or on yourself like you won't given up on Me in the past, you are a good person" Sehun scrunched his nose looking in front of him then turned his face in Baek's direction and smiled.

"Aaaaa...Thank you Sehunnieeee.... Thank You So Much"- Baek throw his-self on Sehun, hugging him

"Hyung...Hyung"- Sehun coughed and tried to free himself from Baek's tight hug

I walked in front of them.

"Let the Kid breath Baek, he is not used to your over emotional and dramatic " - I smirked and looked both of the of them one by one.

"Why are you here now? Let me and sehunniee live... alone, we don't need you"-he scoffed still clinging to Sehun

"Really... that's not what you told me 10mins before, when you were dyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter