Innocence

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey! Kid get up...it's time for today's training"- I said to the most silent boy I have seen in this room from many days in this captivity.

He open his eyes and look at me and the next moment he lowered his head and nod at me at the very moment I thought that now I may be able to read him. But alas!..i take a deep breath and start taking steps away from him. i looked from the corner of my eye as He stand from his place nd start following me silently.

We reached the training room, oh not just training room it's another level of torture cell. There are just three options for a person who entered in it, one DEAD, DEADLY INJURED or If you are lucky enough you came out of it UNTOUCHED. Many of like me are now became the name of past as they can't make out through it safely. But strangely that boy passed all the huddles successfully without a single mark on his body I ever seen. That makes me curious about him that who is he and how he successfully crossed all of them. I wants to know his secret but he never talked with anyone but just with one certain person who always come to see him. I don't know the relationship between them but I found this boy relaxed with him, even smiling and that's really pushed me to know about him more.

I sighed as the memories of past few days flashed in front of my eyes and with one click i opened the door of the training room unknown of today's Grim Reaper. And there standing a man facing opposite direction to us, back facing us. I shook my head and stand on the right of that boy with whom I was arrived in this room.

"Hello Everyone.. My name is Suho and i'm your trainer for today's training"- The Man turned and bowed 90' with a soft smile on his face and I forgot to take a breath..He is ..He is that person who comes to visit that boy on daily basis.

"First of you all introduce yourself to me, I would love to know all of you"- he said still smiling but with serious tone of his voice won't get unnoticed.

Everyone start introducing themselves one by one. As the turn of that boy came Suho step forward towards him with a most warm smile looking with softest eyes at boy he placed his hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

"Kai... aren't we"- he smiled warmly at that boy who raised his lowered head and look at that person and nod his head vigorously I saw this tint of smile on that boy named Kai's face.

"Hyung"- kai said and my jaws dropped.. whoa so that boy can speak.

"And what's your name, will you please introduced yourself with us"- he suddenly faced towards me and asked me with that smile of his with a raised brow.

"I...I am.."- I coughed what the hell why am I stuttering may be he asked me that suddenly that's why and I was too engrossed in looking the interaction between Suho and Kai so that may b the reason I got shocked with this.

"Ehm ehm..My name Xiumin"- I cleared my throat and introduce myself.

He smiled looking into my eyes like he is going to read me completely at this very moment. I smiled back at him un-bothered to his deep sight eyes who are piercing across me.

"Xiumin..Nice to meet you"- He forward his hand in my direction for the handshake. I looked at his hand than at his face with shock. Whoa this Man looks Gentleman and Dangerous at the same time. I blinked my eyes for few times thinking may be it is just my imagination this type of person in this hell where you just known to multiple thing with same meanings..and that is Pain, Fear, Torture, Despair, Agony and ultimately the DEATH. But no this is not my imagination. I took a deep breath and hold his hand with mine.

"Same"- I tried to smile to match his but I know I lost it long ago somewhere here.

He nod at me than his hand and his grip loosened after a brief shake. And he go back to where he was standing when we entered in this room. And start giving instructions related to today's training. I looked at the boy standing next to me who is looking at that Suho guy with his full focus.

And then today's training started. Everyone taking part with more enthusiastic as compare to other days. I think it's because of that Guy and his positive, relaxing and encouraging aura. I still can't believe that this type of person exists in a place like this and how is he still surviving with this personality of his. There are just 2 chances of it's existence in there, One.. either that person is too much strong nd powerful or Second... he is not what he is showing, he is may b some kind of Wolf in the body of Sheep. I unintentionally start staring at that person trying my best to analyze his real character from his actions. But he is just too much gentle with others making me difficult to trust him.

I looked at Kai who is doing his task, but his tasks are rather physical than some show case of power and this increase my curiosity and interest in him. I walked towards him past Suho who is helping some other trainee at that moment. I reached to Kai and stand in front of him.

"Do you need any help"-i asked him like always and like always he refused me without sparing me a glance. It sometimes irritate me that why he can't look at me when I talked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter