The Scream from Hell

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I opened my eyes with the sound of high pitched scream. The scream which sends shivers to my spine and pulls me out of God knows! Long slumber. I hold my head between my hands trying collecting my senses. I try to look around but my sight is still blurry and nothing is making sense, after many attempts I dropped my head down in disappointment. After some minutes I again try and raise my head from hands to look around and this time I found myself in a room.. NO.. Not a room it's more looking like a hospital room with ceiling to walls and floor all in white. A thought crossed my mind and I remove the covers from my body in one shot and found myself....in white shirt and trouser. So we are in hospital.

"Sehun"-i start looking around. My senses start panicking as my conscious replayed the events of the day

"Where is Sehun?"- I start looking for the door to get out of this room. i have to find my brother but there is no way out.

Maybe I'M DEAD by somehow and this place is HEAVEN in all WHITE, I look at my back to find WINGS or FEATHERS but to my rejection of sentiments and hopes there's no Feathers or wings at my back a sigh left my lips that's means I'm still alive. And NOW what I'm alive, I don't have Feathers and I don't know where my brother is, is he alright or injured. I really don't know and this unknown place without windows and door is suffocating me. I stand from my place in search of door but I won't find any...

"OKAY.. this is crazy" –I said to myself and my panic attack get the worst out of me, running from one side of the room to the other in search of some door or exit to get out of this place as soon as possible. My senses are full awaken giving me signals of some unknown danger coming towards me step by step, ready to swallow my whole being.

And then at that moment I again heard that SCREAM and this time it is more painful and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter