Trust, Betrayal and My Hell Mate

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(From here the story depicts the incidents that how all of them were imprisoned in this unwanted and uncertain situation in an unknown place for surely unknown reasons)

 

“Hey! Are you OKAY?”-i raised my head to look at the owner of the question and decide to ignore him.

“It’s non of your business, Get out of here”- I said to him in a low voice

“let me help you, you are not in a good condition”-he insist

“I said LEAVE ME ALONE, I don’t need your help”- I shouted at him and the boy flinched but instead of leaving he sat beside me.

“You know that’s so rude of you, but it’s okay, I already decided to help you”- he took my badly injured hand in his hand carefully.

“oh! it’s terrible if you put little more strain in it. then your wrist’s gonna break” he said to me examining my right hand.

And then the very next moment I free my hand from his grip and grab that boys neck.

“Didn’t I said, I don’t need your help so GET LOST before that pretty neck of yours get broken by my this nearly broken hand, GET THAT”-i warned him. I just don’t like his existence around me and why he is talking to me? Who I am to him that allows him to talk to me.

“Then do it instead of threatening me why don’t you show me that practically”- that boy said to me with a challenging smirk.

I hate him, I hate his existence, I want to kill him, I want to wipe that smirk of his from his face for forever and before he take another breath I stood from my place hand still grabbing his neck and bang... with a jerk I throw him to the wall with full force, and with the sound of clank my wrist broke, I collapsed down on knees, ah this pain. It’s killing me and here I thought that I surely would have built resistance against any kind of pain coz of what I have gone through, but alas I still have that factor alive in me.

“Hahahahah… you really are a man of action not just words, I like you”-that boy said to me, I raise my head to look at him his head was bleeding but there is a smile on his face... a calm and relaxed one.

Is he gone crazy, smiling like this at me, where as I’m the one coz of whom he is bleeding. Does he not feel any pain or he built resistance to it. And then... He fainted coz of bleeding. The door opened and 3 people enter the room, hhaahaha... not a room it’s a cell for us prisoners. They took him away on stretcher and one of them take me to the doctor after putting collars around our neck so we don’t run away from their captive, and if we ever dare to try then with a single pressing of button shorten our lifespan to that moment.

2 days have passed and that boy didn’t appeared again, for which I’m pretty thankful coz I don’t want to see his stupid face again in my remaining days of life. I still don’t know why they put that guy in my cell at that day. There must be some hidden motive of them to do that and I have to find that before another betrayal throw me into some deep .

The door of my cell opened and there comes that stubborn brat walking towards me.

“Hi Friend! you really are a tough guy, you knocked me out with just one throw and made me stay in observation for 2 days you really are something”-he smiled at me and sat on my bed like it was his own.

“Shut Up and why are you here again, does the last lesson of two days ago wasn’t enough for you”-i give him a death glare so that he leaves me

“Oh come on that was super cool, in fact I want to be a tough guy like you, will you help me”-he said to me in some what pleaded tone

“NO and why are you sitting on my bed, get the hell out of here you are just a headache for me, leave me alone”- I shouted at him

But this time he won’t flinched a bit, nor that stupid smile of his disappear from his face like the last time when I shouted at him. Instead of fearing me he came back with more confidence. He came closer to me like he is about to share some dark secret of his with me.

“Please be my Friend”- he said to me with sparkly eyes bringing his face too close for my liking.

“Shut the hell up, coz if you not then the next thing I’ll do with you. you would not be able to leave the emergency room ever.”- I pushed him back with my both hands and he land on the floor on his

“Ouch! Now that’s cruel, I just want to be friend with you after all we are cell mates from now to onward.”- he drop the bomb on me making his facial expressions of deeply hurt.

“WHAT, I don’t want to share this room with anyone, let me live here peacefully, I don’t want a person like you around me.”- I replied back.

“Come on mate, it’s not a matter of what we want what we don’t, it simply like what they wants us to do and what d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter