Call of Illusion

Massacre of Innocence- Project Inhuman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Call for Experiment subject t-07, j-13, t-94, --------- k-88,  of room 02, 08, 010"

Please take subjects to "lab T" in the next 10min and report immediately in case of any unwanted situation."

In-room 02 the boy heaved a sigh embracing his own body by his arms to calm himself down. His eyes dropped on a newly given band presenting on his left wrist. A band which read his physical and emotional state, his heartbeat, his breathing rate, the height of his emotions, and at the corner of that band, their written his branded name, the one they give him. A humorless and pathetic laugh escaped his lips looking at that name showing how far he came from "Jongin" to "Kai" to "k-88". Dropping from the level of being a human to a mere breathing subject of insanity for some unknown people for an unknown reason gradually. And still, after all this time he doesn't know why the hell did this happened to him, which sin of his led him to this punishment. The punishment of trusting an unknown person or maybe because of his greed to have better than what he already had. And look where that greed took him.  A place where he doesn't know anything anymore, heck he starts forgetting his own self "who he was in past? Did he ever live freely? Every breath the fresh air? Ever seen the light of the sun or ever heard the whisper of the moon? Did he have a sister, a family out of this place? Or was it all a sweet dream, the imaginary world, the delusion he made in his brain just to escape the painful reality. He closed his eyes tightly and shook his head left to right to come back to his right mind before he again loses himself in his self-created imaginary world.

He felt a hand softly placed on his shoulder but still, he flinched and opened his eyes wide looking like a deer caught in headlights, breath caught in his throat.

"Hey you alright kid"- said a person worriedly looking at him

"I...I… I "- he choked on words looking distressed

"Hey, it's okay. Shush calm down. Breathe .breath. In out... in out. Good follow my words. Breath in-breath out"-the other person said looking in his eyes worriedly. The man looks familiar but who is he?

"You...."-his voice aroused

"Me?"-the person asked tilting his head slightly

"Who are you?"-the boy asked making the other person's eyes go wide and a worried look on his face turned into fear n distressed.

"Jongin it's me Xiumin are you okay"-the person slightly shakes my shoulder.

"Xiumin...?"-the boy tilted his head looking at the man trying to recognize him.

"Yes...yes Xiumin"-the other said

"Oh"-the boy smiled

"Sorry, Hyung you just skipped out of my mind. I'm... I'm sorry"-the boy's eyes go wide, breath shaking, seemingly fidgety at his place.

"Thank God... You just gave me a heart attack kiddo"-Xiumin released his trapped breath and Pat the boy on head slightly ruffling his hair.

"They are calling for you and probably someone is coming to take you with other kids so be relaxed. Everything is going to be fine soon"-Xiumin said 

"When Hyung…….. And how"-the boy asked looking at the man's face

"I don't know when and I also don't know how but I believed that it's going to happen soon. So the kid doesn't let them push you down, don't let them take away your identity the real one you. No matter what happened don't forget your true self."-Xiumin smiled looking at Jongin's face and lightly touches his cheek.

"I will be waiting for you"-the man smiled fully and at that very moment the door opened and 4 fully covered men entered the room. One of them has a list of subjects they had to bring to the specified lab.

They start calling for them one by one.

"K-88"-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter