26 : more about you

Fixing You | kim taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone. I've created a tumblr account, oppabimbab's tumblr . Once I've finished with this Fixing You fanfics, I'm going to be active on tumblr for my upcoming fanfics. If you still want to see my works, you can have a look! and maybe I'm going to transfer this fanfic to my tumblr account also.

**

“Minseo, what do you think of this?” Irene turns her heel to look at Minseo with a huge grin plasters all over her face. Minseo looks at her with a frown before her gaze trails to the item in Irene’s hand. A thong. Her eyes widen at the sight before she quickly grabs it from her hand.

 

Few days before, when the girls acknowledge Minseo will be going to meet Taehyung’s big family, they immediately drag her to the shopping mall to find the best gifts or simply said—some things to bring to Daegu since Minseo suddenly had panic attack about it. Of course, this is her first time meeting his grandmother, aunts, niece, cousins or anyone else. She wanted to have the best impression, at least. Now, a day before both her and Taehyung will be going to Daegu, Irene and Wendy is dragging her to every store in the shopping centre, spending every coins they have.

 

“What the hell, Irene? Are you telling me to give a thong to his grandma? A thong?” Minseo’s eyes widen at the thin fabric in her hand while almost scream to Irene, who is looking at her with a straight face. It’s definitely one of the iest under garment she has seen in her life and she also don’t have any idea why the hell are they in a lingerie shop while they supposed to be in department store?

 

“No, idiot. I’m crazy but not that crazy,” Irene scoffs at her before taking back the under wear from her hand and stretching the rubber, to give a better view to Minseo. Irene gives her a mischievous smile.

 

“He will like it when you wear this, girl. Take 2 of these. Pink or black?”

 

Minseo gapes at her when she finally realizes what is that girl talking about. She immediately shakes her head and pulls Irene’s hand from taking more of those thongs. Irene whines at her sudden gesture as she wiggles her body from Minseo’s touch.

 

“I’m here to buy presents for grandma, not some under wear for me to wear just to please him. Now, cut this and let’s go,” Minseo whispers at her and pulls her hands to leave the shop. She isn’t sure where did Wendy go but that girl definitely is lost. Wendy is not really different from Irene. Irene pouts at her as she follows Minseo before she stops.

 

“Girl, I’m trying to help you to secure him. Men love thongs, come on,” the fact Irene still insisted to make Minseo buy the under wear, amazed her. Just how important is it now? Why are they forcing her to buy this thing? Minseo looks at her, a bit confused.

 

“Secure him from what?” she chuckles at the remarks. The next second, Wendy comes to them with various type and colors of lingerie and it makes Irene squeals even more.

“From Zuzu girl, I don’t remember her name but his ex-girlfriend that you told us,” Irene shrugs and it receives a laughter from Wendy. Minseo giggles at Irene’s bluntness. She immediately remembers that she once told them about Tzuyu—basically from the very first thing. From the moment she met her, the conversation she had with her until that part where Minseo knew—Tzuyu used to date Taehyung.

 

“It’s Tzuyu, genius,” Wendy corrects her. Irene nods, finally remembers the actual name.

 

“You want me to secure him with a thong? Where is the logic in that?” Minseo asks, still confused with the point of this conversation. How should she secure Taehyung with a thong? Wendy face palms her forehead before she comes closer to her and grabs both of her arms.

 

“Shut up, Minseo. The point is here, you need to make him realize you’re better than anyone. You need to make sure he sees no one but you. Understand? So, the first thing should be, ,” Wendy says with a straight up with her eyes strikes into Minseo’s eyes like a predator to her prey. Irene nods while taking more of those fabric. Each moment with these girls, it’s getting crazier. Minseo gapes at her words. ?

 

Minseo swallows her saliva that choked in . Wendy raises an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to answer.

 

“Are….you guys….serious?” Minseo whispers. Irene and Wendy whine in frustration at her dull reaction. Wendy shakes her head, looking defeated.

 

“Whatever. Just shut up, Minseo. You’re going to take this with you. Do not argue,” Irene sends her a death glare before quickly making her way to the counter to check out, pulling Wendy along with her. Before Minseo could say anything, both of them disappear from the sight, leaving her lost and confused.

 

Are they serious?

 

“Are you done with that?” Taehyung’s voice interrupts her mind, making her to look at him, who is standing in front of the mirror. He is casually putting on his watch around the wrist while looking at her.

 

“Just a little bit,” she says before quickly pulling the zip of the luggage and slowly bringing it to the door. The image of the thong that she quietly put in the luggage comes in her mind. She can’t believe Irene and Wendy made her do this and now, she isn’t so sure whether the under wear is safe enough from his sight even she already hides in to the bottom.

 

Few minutes later, all the luggages and things they’re bringing along with them, are already in the car’s trunk. When the house is finally locked, both of them get into the car to leave the house.

 

“Are you okay?” Taehyung asks when he notices her odd behavior. Ever since the early morning, he notices how anxious she has become. She would repeatedly check the things. It’s very unusual of her and seeing that, it makes him worried.

 

“What else should I bring along? Should we buy more things to bring there?” Minseo glances at him while looking back at the back seat. All the gifts and things she bought yesterday are filling the seat but it never satisfies her.

 

“Is that why you’ve been looking this anxious since this morning?” Taehyung raises his eyebrow at her while looking back at her nervous eyes. The car starts to move and leaving the neighbourhood. Minseo nods. Taehyung chuckles.

 

“That’s why you make the back seat looks full as hell. People would think that we’re actually a santa,” Taehyung says with a straight face. Minseo blinks at him for few seconds before bursting into a laughter. What a lame joke. She laughs for few seconds before calm down.

 

“What can I do? This is my first time going to meet your other family. I should impress all of them,” Minseo says with a pout. Her anxiety suddenly vanished just like that. How magical is that? Taehyung steals a glance at her before looking back at the road.

 

“I can see that. A for the efforts,” he grins. Minseo scoffs.

 

“But, don’t be nervous. I’m pretty sure they will love you. Grandma has been asking about you for hundred times. She adores you so much,” he nods, trying to convince her a little. She can’t lie. Getting those reassurances from him, makes her way more better than before. Minseo smiles and nods, understand.

 

“Did she know how I look like?” she asks. Taehyung nods with a soft smile.

 

“Of course, she does. She says you look beautiful, like her,” Taehyung chuckles at the thought, making her chuckles too. Her heart lit up at the words and for some reason, she can’t wait to see his grandma—or her grandma.

 

“She has a very bad memory but if some things really caught her attention, she will remember it, like forever. I’m sure you’re one of them,” Taehyung adds. Minseo nods with her lips turn into a smile. All of her anxiety and fear have vanished just like that when he opens his mouth. It’s weird but that’s the fact. Will she be okay? Will she feel accepted, just like how she feels accepted here? Part of her, is scared but part of her, is excited because she is one step forward to Taehyung’s life.

 

“I’m so happy if it’s really like that,” she whispers without looking at him. He says nothing for a few second.

 

“You should be,” he whispers back.

 

Just like how season should be, the dead leaves and coffee scent are replaced with a sudden coldness from the breeze. No more fallen leaves, no more pumpkin spice. From spring to summer. Now, it’s from autumn to winter. The seasons are changing, just like the spark between them. It’s sparkling every day.

 

**

 

Time have passed faster that she could imagined. When she opened her eyes, Minseo couldn’t believe that she is here again. For the second time. But, this time she wouldn’t risk her life to do the bungee jumping like she did before. She gapes at the view that have been in her sight from the moment Taehyung pulls to empty space in front of the house.

 

She definitely feels some kind of nostalgia, seeing how majestic that place looks like. It reminds her to the first time she acknowledges how huge his house is. No matter how many times she encounters this—she is always flustered. A sudden anxious starts to take over her body when she sees various type of cars and the house looks busy—just how big his family is?

Taehyung notices her sudden behavior changes and immediately brings his hand on her hand, giving it a soft pat. Minseo almost flinches at his touch as she trails her eyes to him. He scrunches his nose.

 

“Just say hi,” he says before chuckling at her flushed face. Not sure if she is that scared or she’s only surprised at his touch. Minseo inhales some air, taking a quick look at herself on the small mirror, smooth down her blouse that have been crinkled up from the long drive, while Taehyung casually packs his stuff, unlocking the door as he turns off the engines. The panic hits her even more when she barely has no idea what to say since feels like choking up at the thoughts.

What if they don’t like her? What if her presence feels like a burden to their family? The more she thinks about it, the scarier it becomes. Suddenly, she could feel a warm touch on her arm.

 

“Let’s go,” Taehyung says, softly. She nods slowly before stepping out from the car while inhaling the deepest breath. It can’t be that difficult, can it? Besides, Taehyung already said how his grandmother speaks fondly about her so there is nothing to be worried of. A smile appears on her lips as she follows Taehyung to the front door. Just like the typical traditional house, it looks firmly beautiful yet still has the hint of modern concept to it. It’s not surprisingly big but definitely breath taking—acceptable for a middle aged woman to be living here.

 

As both of them take off their shoes, Taehyung’s voice echoes at the door while they are taking few steps inside.

 

“Taehyung is here,” he sounds bright and cheerful, like a little boy coming back to home after a long vacation. Minseo smile softly at him. He can be beautiful, cute and handsome at the same time. How could he? The next second, there are squeals from inside before two women appear along with the brightest smile on their f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter