20 - i want you so bad

Fixing You | kim taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The few pieces of notes are all over her bed as she keeps taking it out from a small box. There is tiny sob come from with her eyes looking at what was written on those notes. There is sorrow and pain in her cry, without she knows why it happens. Her eyes are full with tears, that wetting her cheeks and pillow when she no longer can hold herself from the pain she has been holding on.

 

Tzuyu looks at the picture of him and Taehyung, back then when they were at Japan. He was all smiley, showing his famous boxy smile that made her fell in love. The picture is like a typical couple pictures, hand in hand but it feels more than special to her. The corner’s of her lips lift when the memories behind it appears in her mind. It was lovely and nothing but happiness in it.

 

They were in love, so bad

 

Slowly, Tzuyu curls up and hugs her knee, bursting her eyes with her might while looking at the hundreds pictures of them two. No one but just two of them. The tears won’t stop coming the more his face appears in her mind, across her eyes. The sobbing gets louder, filling up the big space apartment with the sound of her cry.

 

It has been few days since she suddenly finds herself stucked in this feeling where she would curl up on her bed and taking out all the memories they both had left behind. How many sleepless nights she had been through, how many boxes of tissues has she wasted, how many river of tears has she let it down her cheeks. It’s been forever but why can’t she move on yet from this? Why does it become worse than before, when the night falls?

 

She loved him and she still does.

 

The memories of they spent time with each other, watching scary movies, eating his favourite ice cream, playing with random animals, dancing to odd songs when nobody’s around and kissing each other, feel like yesterday. It feels like yesterday but why can’t she find him anywhere now?

 

Tzuyu screams out of anger and pain. She wants him. It hurts a lot to the point she can feel it in her chest and nothing would take it away. The heaviness in her chest cause a pain that she barely can calm down. Her eyes swollen from crying too much. She wipes the overflowing tears on her cheeks before taking her phone from her side.

 

“Hello,” someone picks up the call. She bites her lower lip, trying to hold herself from crying. Her mind is messed up.

 

“Tzuyu? Are you there? Hello,” Namjoon adds when there is no response from her. Just like that, she bursts into tears again and making him panic.

 

“What’s wrong? Tzuyu, is everything okay? Why are you crying?” his voice becomes louder and there is obvious panic in his voice as she can’t stop sobbing.

 

“I-I can’t do this….It hu-hurts a lot,” she stutters when she can’t help but feels somebody is choking her. The tears are making it’s hard for her to talk. She tighten the hug around the knees while refraining the pain in her chest and throat.

 

“Wait, don’t go anywhere. I’ll come to your place,” there is a rustling sound through the phone as if he is packing up to leave. He is probably at studio. Tzuyu shakes her head, wiping of the tears again.

 

“No, no. It’s fine. I’m fine. I-I’m just….tired. I don’t know how to explain,” she has calmed down a bit, trying to collect herself back. She can hear Namjoon groans.

 

“You’re not okay. Now, don’t go anywhere. Have you eaten? I’m bringing food,” he adds and Tzuyu says nothing.

 

“Okay,” her voice is small.

 

**

 

Minseo looks at herself at the mirror. She has been staring at herself for few minutes before getting her together. She immediately throws herself on the bed and wiggling her legs, like a little girl. The memories from yesterday comes in her mind and she doesn’t know how to calm down now.

 

He pushed her against the wall and collide their lips again, but it’s much more deeper and sensual than they had just now. Minseo finds it’s hard to stand so she pull his clothes, making there is no any inch of spaces between them. Chest to chest, lips to lips.

The kiss is more than perfect.

Her skin tingles and she didn’t know she let out a small moan through the kiss. Taehyung pulls away for a few second and looks down at her all breathy and needy, with a little smirk across his lips. He likes it.

 

She shakes her head, erasing the thoughts from ruining her mind. They didn’t talk much when they got home yesterday and she wonders if he also went crazy like her whenever he thinks of the kiss? Did it make him feel corny and cringe but nice every time he thinks of how their lips touch yesterday? Minseo tilts her body to the side and smile. They kissed. Not once but twice. He kissed her and she kissed him. Her heart blooms. Oh, she is in love.

 

After feeling herself session ended, she quietly goes out from her room and straight away goes to the small bar in their suite. Taehyung isn’t anywhere, he is probably in his room.

Minseo walks to the kitchen and find English breakfast all over the bar counter. There is a small growling sound comes from her stomach when the delicious smell fills up the room. Yesterday’s rain makes her 10 times hungrier but she frowns when she can’t find Taehyung anywhere. It must be him who prepared the breakfast.

 

“Just woke up?” his husky voice from behind interrupts her thoughts, making Minseo jumps out of surprise. She turns back to look at him in his signature small casual look. His hair is wet. God.

 

“Gosh, you scared me!” she squeaks, rubbing her chest while glaring at him. He shrugs and mouthed ‘Sorry’ before continue wiping the dripping water from his hair. God damn. There is an awkward silence between them as they keep staring each other but nothing comes out from both of them. Minseo clears before looking back at the breakfast.

 

“The breakfast looks amazing. did you order it?” her voice sounds awkward and she tries to ease the uneasiness in herself. Swear to god, this morning feels a bit different. Taehyung looks at her confused at her sudden gesture change. Much more clumsier.

 

“Obviously,” he says.

 

Silence. Minseo parts her lips while nodding.

 

“I know right,” she lets out nervous laugh before looking around.

 

“I’m making juice then we can eat,” she stutters while smiling at him. Where the heck can she get a juice? A en juice in the morning. But, whatever. She can’t help his gaze. It’s intimidating. Taehyung frowns even more while putting down his towels.

 

“I thought you don’t drink juice with breakfast???” he asks.

 

You’re embarassing, Minseo. What the . Her inner self scoff at her. She can feel hot blood running to her face as she can feel Taehyung’s smile while looking at her confused face.

 

“You don’t need to do anything. I’ve ordered your favourite coffee. Sit here,” he orders her to sit across him. She quietly walks and sit in front him. Minseo steals a glance at him and he looks calm.

 

Is it just her become like a highschool teen because of that one kiss? Ok now she needs to be cool.

“Did you sleep well?” Taehyung asks while taking a bite of the sandwich. Minseo nods.

 

“Not really,” she answers. The bacon looks amazing.

 

“Why?” he raises his brows, studying her expressions. Minseo bites her lower lip.

 

“The rain was pretty loud, it took me few hours to sleep,”

 

Taehyung nods while smiling that it confuses Minseo. She frowns.

 

“Why did you ask?”

 

“To make sure you slept well,” he shrugs. Digging into his scrambled eggs.

 

“Why wouldn’t I sleep well?” she asks again, pretty much unconvinced by his answers as he keeps giving her playful smile. What’s this man up to?

 

“Because we kissed yesterday,” he looks straight into her eyes. There is no single awkwardness in his voice or expression, meaning that he is completely used to it. Minseo looks taken aback before her face blush. She immediately looks down at her food.

 

“Y-yeah we did but honestly can you not talk about it…so openly. I’m not really….used to it” her voice becomes small, it makes Taehyung raises his brows. Then, his eyes widen as he sits straight while giving her don’t-tell-me kinda look.

 

“That wasn’t your first kiss, right?” Taehyung asks to confirm.

 

“It was,” it took her few seconds to answer the most crucial yet awkward question, coming from someone whom she loves. Right after she finished her sentence, Taehyung looks surprised and can’t seem to break the eye contact off her, as if he just freezes. His lips part but nothing comes out from him. They just…stare.

 

“So, I’m your first kiss?”. Minseo quietly nods. Now, she thinks that Taehyung must be looking at her like she is that weird woman, who never gets out from her circle. She feels insecurity coming at her. She feels small. Minseo has 0 knowledge about this and Taehyung is the first one who makes her feels like this.

 

Suddenly, his face changes from shocked to a small shy smile plasters all over his face. His eyes gone when those cheeks rise as he can’t help but grinning, like a little boy. Minseo raises an eyebrow at him but he keeps grinning shyly, making a shy small appears all over her face.

 

“Why are you smiling like that?” she asks, refraining herself from laughing. His smile sure works wonder on her. Taehyung shakes his head and stops eating. He leans against the chair while crossing his arms, sending her, his biggest intimidating smile ever. There is a sense of proud in his smile.

 

“Is it weird if I say that I’m glad I’m your first kiss?” his voice is so low, unlike before when he was all playful. Minseo freezes and feels dry. She has no idea how to answer that. Is he happy? Hell no way it’s weird. His words and raspy voice get along very well because it sends a butterfly to in her stomach.

 

“Mmm, no?” she looks at her food, almost whispering.

 

“You’re so cute,” his voice is low again. For the love of god, Taehyung really knows how to play with her little heart. Minseo blush but nothing comes from her other than just a small shy smile. This conversation is awkward but nice. Weird but that’s the truth.

 

“Hey, do you like arts?” after few moments of silence, Taehyung adds as he leans forward to finish his foods.

 

“Yeah, few of them,” she answers casually when the hot atmosphere just now has gone. Taehyung nods.

 

“Why? Are you taking me somewhere today?” she furrows her eyebrow without looking at him.

“My close friend is going to hold an exhibition today and I think it’s a good idea if we spend time together there before we go back to Seoul tomorrow,” he wipes the oil stain on his lips with tissues as he finished eating. He looks at Minseo to see her reaction. Minseo looks convinced.

 

“Since you agreed with me yesterday, I’ll come with you,” she grins excitedly, taking the last bite of her toasted bread. Taehyung nods, pleased with her answer.

 

“Good girl,” he smirks.

 

“I’ve been always a good girl, Taehyung,” she scoffs jokingly.

 

**

She gapes at the view of the museum hall, standing firmly in front her. The building is crazy tall and big. Nobody would know it’s actually an exhibition hall, they might thought it’s a hotel. Well, just like what Minseo thought.

 

“Let’s go,” Taehyung pokes her shoulder, telling her to come inside. It’s Saturday and of course there are lots of people here. Probably for the same reason as both of them since there are banners everywhere about the event. This event must be a huge one.

 

When they go inside, they are greeted by few people in same uniform, giving out some kind of flyers about the artists of the exhibition. The hall is damn big. 90% of the interior is gray and soft red, probably the theme. The painting, picture and posters are everywhere against the wall. This is her first time going to such a huge exhibition and she didn’t regret it. Taehyung looks around as if he is finding someone.

 

“Are you looking for your friend?” Minseo leans closer to him and asks. He nods.

 

“Yeah but I can’t find her,” he casually says before taking out his smart phone and dial a number. Minseo nods, understand. So, his friend is a her. She looks around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter