Jaehee #2

What if MC turned him down? - A Jumin route extension

Jaehee Kang~

 

Where is Mr. Han. She really needs to see him. The pile of documents meant for him to take care of is very tall at this point. The weight is especially noticeable as she is raging through the office trying to find Mr. Han. Things had been mental since the party and people are running between cubicles like confused hens. 

 

"Excuse me, have you seen Mr. Han?" 

 

"No miss,"

 

"I'm sorry to bother you but do you have any idea where Mr. Han currently is?"

 

"Sorry chief assistant Kang, I only saw him pass by about ten minutes ago,"

 

Ugh. She is so tired. Maybe she should start doing four espresso shots at a time like Mr. Han, since her current caffeine diet seems to not be enough. It wouldn't be a surprise to her if Mr. Han started up a new cat project, or an MC related project for that matter, now when he is assumably stressed. The mere thought is sending shivers through her body.

 

There he is. Thank god. Jaehee spots the suit and the dark hair just as he escapes the building. She picks up some speed and rushes after to catch up. 

 

"Mr. Han!" 

 

As soon as she gets out there are camera flashes hitting her. The office building had been guarded by reporters all day, it had been a pain to walk through the parking lot in the morning. 

 

"Mr. Han! Please, I beg you to take these!"

 

Mr. Han shoots a glance at her but doesn't slow down his pace. He ignores all the questions being shouted at him and is heading straight ahead towards the other building where his office is located. Jaehee follows him down the catwalk, into the building and all the way to his office. She desperately needs to hand him this work. 

 

"Assistant Kang I'd say it's very inappropriate to discuss in front of those cameras out there,"

 

"Excuse me..." she is practically boiling inside out of all the stress, "but I have these documents for you to take care of," 

 

Jaehee hands him the documents and sighs at the relief. To her surprise, Mr. Han holds the door to his office for her to enter. She follows him through the door but isn't exactly sure why he'd invite her in. The man puts down the documents and then sits down by his desk. 

 

"So... I can see my request of the reporters being banned from the area hasn't been sorted out?"

 

"Mr. Han, I wasn't aware of such a request,"

 

"You should've gotten an email from Ms. Park this morning regarding the issue,"

 

"I'm sorry but no such email was received... may I ask why you didn't bother to send me one yourself?"

 

He clears his throat and starts sorting out the documents in front of him.

 

"I do not feel comfortable answering that question at the moment. The email probably wasn't sent due to a lack of communication,"

 

No Sherlock, you recognised that just now? He has been very quiet to everyone all day it seems and the employers has been confusing their work tasks and appointments. 

 

"Mr. Han, excuse me if this offends you in any way but I must say, your distance is very much affecting the company in this critical situation,"

 

She dared to criticise her boss. Jaehee feels as if she is walking on eggshells and she almost jumps when Mr. Han clears his throat again. 

 

"Assistant Kang. Understand that there is one thing taking up my mind at this moment. I know it is affecting the company and I never thought I'd have an excuse like this, but MC is everything to me. I can not be happy nor feel satisfied with anything else now when I have gotten to taste the most delicious dessert of them all."

 

"Mr. Han I wasn't demanding information about your personal iss..." 

 

Jaehee says very much flustered, but is interrupted by Mr. Han who wasn't finished.

 

"When I found out that MC was with Zen I immediately sent driver Kim to get her once again. He has been by Zen's house for half an hour and tried knocking on the door but they haven't been sighted. I'm getting worried where Zen has taken her. It's no surprise Zen is being inconsiderate... he never understood our love anyway," the man seems to be lost in thought for a moment before he continues sharply, "I'm planning to go to her myself. I'm almost certain everything will be back to how it was before the party then. I know the company needs me but that is becoming less and less of a priority to me."

 

Jaehee listens without saying a word. Many thoughts and opinions pops up but she knows that whatever she says probably won't affect Mr. Han at all. She almost doesn't dare to admit it but... he talks as if he doesn't recognise MC's feelings nor her actions at all. As Jaehee is escorted out of the office she can feel her mind boiling up. Just like the other RFA members, the anger is growing. Maybe Mr. Han is the one MC should be protected from after all.