MC #2

What if MC turned him down? - A Jumin route extension

MC~

 

Your eyes are wide open. You woke up by your own snoring... since when did you snore anyway? The bedsheets smell different. Not like Jumin and not like yourself either. You remember now, you are at Seven's place. The room doesn't seem to have a window since no light is coming through. You get out of the bed and it takes you a while to find the switch. A mirror on the wall reflects your appearance. Your hair is a mess and the bun you fell asleep in now looks like a bird's nest. The dress has crawled up to your stomach during sleep. You suddenly hear a smack and a pair of voices coming from another room. 

 

"Aish... you seem to hit harder every time..."

 

"Maybe that is because you never learn to listen," 

 

You quickly pull down your dress and release your hair from the up-do. You had not been wearing any socks the other day and is forced to go out barefoot. 

 

When you peak through the door you are greeted by the sight of two men. One of them being Seven in front of a computer rubbing his neck. The other one stands in front of Seven with his arms crossed. He is dressed in a rather peculiar way, black, purple, shiny material and leopard print, almost like a fictional character. 

 

"Gaah! I promise I'll be done today..."

 

"Now we are behind because of RFA again... god... I can't believe you dared to take a day off to party when you are already behind,"

 

The man's voice is grumpy and tired. You are wondering who it is. Luciel has now spotted you and you notice his hand discreetly pointing towards the kitchen. Apparently you weren't the only one who noticed. 

 

"Luciel, you aren't listening now either, what are you on about..."

 

The man is surprised as he turns around. You stop your sprint towards the kitchen and give Seven a slightly confused gaze.

 

"You have a girl at your house? You aren't very wise you... bringing people here is never good for your privacy," 

 

"Uhm... she is safe! Don't worry... she is an RFA member... MC this is Vanderwood, Vanderwood this is MC!"

 

You speak up for the first time.

 

"Ehm... you are... Seven's maid?" 

 

"If that is what you think... sure, I can't explain anyway," 

 

Vanderwood looks tiredly at you. He seems like he has had enough of Luciel and his gaze honestly makes you feel a bit guilty.

 

"I'm just going to... get some breakfast," 

 

You awkwardly state and sneak into the kitchen. There is a grey table in the middle and you sit down by it and pick up your phone. A few missed calls from Yoosung, many from Zen and one from Jaehee as well. But what catches your eye is a missed call and a message from Jumin. Oh my god... you still can't believe what happened yesterday. You dare to open the message even if you are nervous about what it could contain:

 

"MC, I'm sorry if I called too late. I hope I did not wake you up. About yesterday... I can't believe you ran away from me. I did not think you would do something like that... I don't know what to think, all I can think of is that I have to go get you. All I know is that I must have you. I want to take you to the penthouse. I read in the messenger you are at Luciel's house and I will send a car there at noon to bring you to my house where you should be."

 

Honestly you feel a bit uncomfortable reading the message. Taking you to the penthouse? Somewhere you definitely didn't feel comfortable going. At noon? That is only in a few hours. You do not reply to the message. Jumin sounded weird, almost like a couple of days ago; possessive. Jumin himself was never scary, not even when he was possessive. But you don't want to be locked up in his house, it made you feel like you were his pet. The last time, you had been there out of care and will so the feeling hadn't been very strong. But right now... you just did not want to go there...

 

"Yah move," 

 

A grumpy Vanderwood wearing an apron, carrying cleaning tools, enters the kitchen.  You can see Seven by his computer smirking and winking at you through the open door. A tiny chuckle escapes your lips as you move over for Vanderwood to start cleaning.