MC #8

What if MC turned him down? - A Jumin route extension

MC~

 

"It... can't be that way!" 

 

Jumin manages to get out as he laughs. Apparently the story about one of the first times you washed your clothes was very funny. When your white clothes went yellow and red. Commoners life was always funny to him. If you didn't have a maid why couldn't you just take it to the dry cleaner's? 

 

"I can ensure you it is completely true," 

 

You smile. It's so very nice to see him laugh. You're sitting in Jumin's large living room upstairs, his arm around you in the sofa. You two had a very nice dinner with lots of wine. Conversation was a little tense at first but you loosened up soon enough. Now it felt lovely. It felt as good as your first night with Jumin, even better to be honest. Surprisingly enough he is much more relaxed now. You let your head rest on his shoulder as he starts telling a story about a funny company owner and why C&R company never signed a business with him. 

 

"And this man, he enters the room dressed in a long pink robe and a red fez hat on top of his head. The colours don't even match... I'm aware that I shouldn't judge people like that but I don't get how you can be in business and expect people to take you seriously. And I promise this is just the beginning of what this man proves himself to be,"

 

You yawn quietly. It's getting late and you're tired after the emotional contrasts of the evening. Jumin cuts himself off.

 

"I'm sorry MC, am I making you sleepy by my boring talk?"

 

You chuckle tiredly.

 

"Not at all Jumin... It's just getting late... and your voice is very relaxing to listen to,"

 

He smiles and his hand reaches up to play with your hair. You stay quiet like that for a moment. It's very nice. Jumin your hair is extremely relaxing and you have to close your eyes. You can feel the man's body shift as he sighs.

 

"...I could stay like this forever,"

 

Jumin says softly. You sigh cutely as you lift your head from his shoulder. His dark eyes are watching you, and there is a small smile on his lips. He back a strand of hair behind your ear. You stand up and offer your hand to Jumin. He seems a bit surprised as he grabs your much smaller hand. You walk with him to the terrace and slide open the door. The fresh night air hits your face and you take a deep breath. You look out over the beautiful garden, however Jumin's eyes are definitely on you. 

 

"This is a gorgeous garden,"

 

You say as you admire how even the night lights are very consciously placed to enhance the atmosphere.

 

"Yes... gorgeous,"

 

You chuckle a bit as you realise Jumin isn't talking about the garden.

 

"Are you even listening Jumin?"

 

"No," He looks you in the eye, "I'm sorry," He says and smiles. 

 

Suddenly you get reminded of something.

 

"Jumin,"

 

"Mmh,"

 

"You know before?"

 

Jumin seems a bit worried as you mention it. 

 

"Yes my love. What about it?"

 

"I told you what I don't want to be to you.

But I never told you what I want to be to you,"

 

You're still holding Jumin's hand, and you now clench it more tightly.

 

"I want to be... your friend. Actually, I want to be your best friend. Someone you can feel comfortable with, trust, laugh and cry with. Someone who is loyal to you and has your back. A person you can rely on,"

 

Jumin has a serious expression on his face now but you can see a sparkle in his eye.

 

"I also want to be your partner... lover... I want to be the person you miss and want to be with," you also have a quite serious expression, "If you by some reason don't know it yet... I do feel butterflies when I spend time with you, and when you compliment and look at me and when you touch me,"

 

Even if Jumin isn't smiling, he looks so happy. His eyes are flooded with joy as his arm reaches around your waist and he places his hand on your lower back. He pulls you closer. Your eyes close as he leans in and meets your lips. Jumin's lips feel so soft tonight. It must be because he is so gentle. The kiss is slow, long and extremely gentle. It's so romantic. It feels so good. You place your hand on his chest and you can feel his heart beating. Jumin your lower lip before he pulls away. He stares at your lips first and then into your eyes. 

 

"I love you,"

 

You can feel your face heating up and blushing.

 

"It feels like this was our first kiss,"

 

You say.

 

"This is what I wish our first kiss was like,"

 

Jumin tells you. He notices that you're shivering from the cold and suggests you go inside again. Elisabeth the 3rd is strolling through the living room, elegant as always. She approaches you and Jumin and stops to herself to Jumin's leg and meow. You chuckle.

 

"Seems like a little lady is a bit jealous of me,"

 

You bend down and pet the white feline. She sits down and yawns as you over her head. When you see her, you can't hold back a yawn either.

 

"I can see my two ladies are very tired," Jumin states looking down at you, "Unfortunately only one will be joining me to bed,"

 

You stand up.

 

"Yes that's right..."

 

"I'll make driver Kim take you home safely princess,"

 

"He is available at this hour?"

 

"Of course,"

 

"Give the man a break, I can take a taxi,"

 

Jumin opens his mouth and then stops to think. Then he speaks:

 

"Never. That's not safe enough. And before you say anything about me being stubborn... I just want to say that... I really want to try to do anything to make you happy... and I'll not be so stubborn and dominant,"

 

"Thank you Jumin... I... think I overreacted... but at least my message came across..." you finish with a smile, "I'm sure you can do it, if you're stubborn with yourself!"

 

Jumin laughs a tiny bit before he picks up his phone to call for driver Kim in the middle of the night.

 

You lock eyes with Elisabeth as Jumin speaks on the phone. You meet the feline's eyes with a wink. The two of you are a team now, Jumin's little princesses.