Zen #2

What if MC turned him down? - A Jumin route extension

Zen~

 

He makes sure not to forget the gift bag as he leaves the house. The man gets on his motorcycle and heads towards the given address. It's actually not far away. The place is quite big with a massive garden. Jaehee told him earlier that they would eat and spend time outside. When he arrives he is soon met up by MC who must've heard the sound of is motorcycle. They greet each other with a hug and joyful words. 

 

"You're so early Zen,"

 

"Yes I wanted to come and see if I could help even if you refused,"

 

Zen catches MC looking at the gift bag.

 

"Oh, that is for the two ladies who made this possible,"

 

"Oh Zen... you're too kind,"

 

MC leads the way as you walk up a gravel path. Then you go through a green archway made of flower and plants until you reach a small, a bit closed area with trimmed bushes around it. There are seven chairs around the garden table in the middle. And Zen also sees another table a bit further away where there are pots and plates with different kinds of food. Jaehee seems to be coming from the mansion fifty metres away. She is wearing an apron and is carrying a pack of napkins. 

 

"Zen? Hello..."

 

Jaehee gives the man a small hug.

 

"I was early, to check if you needed any help,"

 

The woman sighs but smiles.

 

"We're fine, but it's very kind of you,"

 

Zen hands the gift bag to MC as Jaehee is continuing to make the table. 

 

"This is for you hardworking ladies of RFA,"

 

"Let's open it together Jaehee,"

 

The two ladies gather around the gift bag. They pull out two copies of Zen's latest DVD as well as a bright glossy lipstick and a darker one. 

 

"Truth to be told I didn't know what you would like..." Zen begins but starts smiling when he notices Jaehee's sparkling eyes, "But I thought the bright lipstick would suit MC so well and the darker one, I know a bit about make up actually, would suit your skin tone so well Jaehee,"

 

"I'll have to cancel my pre-order of this DVD immediately,"

 

"Thank you so much Zen, I've always wanted to see one of your performances,"

 

They both hug him. 

 

"Zen, you didn't have to buy this..."

 

"No, no, no! Don't start like that! You're both worth it!"

 

"Thank you so much Zen," MC says, "I think I might actually wear this lipstick for the occasion," 

 

She smiles and pulls out her phone to use as a mirror when she applies the lipstick. It's gorgeous. 

 

Yoosung is next to join them. The three notices the blonde coming through the archway with a confused expression. His face breaks into a smile when he sees them.

 

"Ah thank god you're here! I've been here looking for almost ten minutes..."

 

"Hey Yoosung,"

 

MC greets him with a tight hug. Zen and Jaehee too. 

 

"I thought I'd be late and everyone would already have been here..."

 

"No you're five minutes early,"

 

Jaehee says and places the last glass on the table. Done. 

 

The four RFA members chat about, as Jumin would put it, useless things for a bit and one minute before set time the corporate heir arrives. He easily finds the way to the made table. Of course, he literally jumps onto MC with a hug and kiss. Zen resists the urge to roll his eyes. Jumin greet Yoosung with a hug as well but formally shakes Jaehee's hand. Then he turns to Zen. And suddenly it's a bit, quiet and, awkward. The members fall silent and stares at the two. The last time they saw each other was quite violent. Jumin clears his throat and pauses a bit. And just when he is about to open his mouth, Zen speaks up:

 

“It’s good to see you man,”

 

Zen and Jumin hug. Since when did Jumin and Zen hug? The silver haired man can hear MC giggle behind them. And Jumin,  he smells like his perfume is extracted from diamonds or something. Disgusting, if you ask Zen. He tries to pull away but Jumin decides to give him one last squeeze before he let’s go. 

 

“What a lovely sight...!” 

 

MC says and laughs. And Jumin also smiles. Zen is too disturbed by the heir smiling at he moment, to do so himself. Traumatic. 

 

“Oh hyungdeul, I was so worried that you’d start a fight,” 

 

Yoosung tells them and raises his eyebrows in relief. MC approaches them and embraces them both, smoothly avoiding an attempted kiss from Jumin. Have they made up now? Zen guesses so. Well at least regarding this issue, the man didn’t plan on letting go on all the usual stuff. It’s all for MC after all.