YooSung #2

What if MC turned him down? - A Jumin route extension

Yoosung★~

 

The tapping on the keyboard is quite violent. 

 

 

 

God damn. This person could not get it. How can he be such a high level when he doesn't even know the basics of the game? Yoosung has been telling him the same thing for half an hour now... His HP has dropped dangerously low several times due to his party member not knowing how to use his skill properly. Maybe the person is a hacker... no...?

 

 

 

 

 

Yoosung logs out leaving his party. He is too irritable to focus right now and it would be such a shame if he died. To be honest maybe he was irritable because of something else. He had starting playing LOLOL to distract his mind from what V and Seven just revealed. 

 

Yoosung is angry with V. Extremely angry. But at the same time, he isn't surprised. Yoosung would expect V to do such a thing. However... Seven. When he thinks about it his body feels so much heavier. Seven was always the secretive type, but this? This isn't the hacker he knows... The blonde is so disappointed and hurt. He can't imagine how MC is feeling. Does she feel betrayed? Yoosung feels sorry for her too. 

 

He goes into his kitchen to prepare some ramen. He pours the spice over the noodles. He can't do anything for her now right?  

 

Yoosung suddenly feels so complicated. His eyes' catches a framed photo on the wall. It's a photo of him and Rika, when his hair was short and brown. Yoosung himself is taking the Selfie and Rika is doing a silly but cute face behind him. 

 

He pours the water over the noodles and stirs. Then he places his head in his hands and stares down at the bowl. He sighs. Suddenly his appetite has disappeared. 

 

Honestly. RFA... what member is truly happy? V can't be happy. Seven doesn't seem happy. Jaehee is not happy because of her work. Zen is not happy because of what happened with MC and Jumin... Jumin isn't even happy now even though he got MC, who isn't satisfied either... And Rika...

 

Yoosung isn't aware that he is crying until a tear falls down into the bowl of ramen. And himself... when was he last truly happy? He thought he was happy when MC joined. To be honest he imagined so much about her. What she looked like, what kind of person she was, how kind she'd be when they met and lots more. He was excited. Now when he looks back at it, he really seemed to think that MC would join RFA and make everyone happy. Solve their problems. Make everything happy and nice. How it seems now... he is not blaming MC, but who did she make happy? They made a friend. But nobody's personal problems are solved nor forgotten. And Yoosung realises that only a desperate person could expect that to happen. 

 

Even if MC and Jumin sort their relationship out. Things will stay the same. Seven and V... they'll have their secrets... Jaehee will still have an for a boss and Rika...

 

He begins eating his ramen. It's very silent, there is not even a ticking from the clock on the wall since Yoosung never changed it's batteries. He leaves the dishes laying in the sink and then goes back to the computer. The game is still up and he logs on. The guy he was talking to earlier is still in the area. Yoosung decides to try party with him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoosung is surprised by the person's story feeling so familiar. 

 

 

 

Yoosung feels happy at the thought of the person online having something important nowadays.

 

 

They play together for several hours. His new friend learns the skills and strategies little by little with Yoosung's guidance. Hearing the person's past felt... uplifting, knowing the place he is in now. Yoosung hopes everything gets sorted out with MC, Jumin, Zen. He hopes Seven and V starts being honest with the members. And also he hopes for himself to be heading towards a happy place.