Jaehee #1

What if MC turned him down? - A Jumin route extension

Jaehee Kang~

 

She has to speak to Jumin. How are they going to solve this? It's total chaos. Reporters and guests are everywhere trying to make their way to at least one RFA member. The security guards are holding them back but it is still not easy to move around. Jaehee hasn't seen Jumin since MC left; did he escape from the sea of cameras? And where is Luciel and V... at this point it seems like only Zen and Yoosung are present. 

 

"Jaehee!" 

 

A tap on the shoulder causes her to spin around. It's Zen.

 

"Jumin's father just left in a limo along with the two other women," 

 

"Good. The less people that interests the reporters the better..." she sighs, "Have you by any chance seen Jumin?" 

 

Zen shakes his head:

 

"But I think someone said they saw him leaving..."

 

"If that's the case, I'm relieved... I think it is the best for Jumin to leave right now," 

 

"But Jaehee... I got even more bad news!" Zen inhales deeply, "Yoosung said he saw MC being dragged away from the street! We are so worried something horrible has happened!"

 

The woman's jaw drops and a security guard bumps into her. Jaehee adjusts her glasses which had almost been knocked off. She is just about to say something when she feels her phone vibrating in her pocket. It's Luciel.

 

"Luciel? Where are you? Do you have any idea where Jumin is or MC went!?"

 

Jaehee's face is very focused. She is trying to block all the sound from the people so she can hear Luciel's voice properly. He explains shortly and they decide to speak for a longer time when things are calmer. 

 

"Zen, Luciel has got MC safe at his place and he has no idea where Jumin is but he has been getting several calls from V,"

 

"What a relief! Thank god... good luck Jaehee, tell me if you need help with anything! I'll go and try to chase away some of the reporters..." 

 

Zen says and starts pushing through the security guards with a troubled expression on his face. 

 

For once in a long time Jaehee has no idea what to do to clear up this mess. She roams around trying to find V, but she suspects he won't be more helpful than anyone else in this situation. However, she doesn't have to search for long when familiar voice reaches her ears.

 

"Uhm... excuse me ladies and gentlemen," 

 

Jaehee stops, squeezed between a banker from Swiss and driver Kim, and looks up to the stage. There he is with the microphone in his hand, V.

 

"Can I have your attention please! Thank you..." 

 

The sound level in the hall drops instantly. 

 

"Reporters and cameras are no longer allowed here. Guests with a personal invitation from the RFA, please wait a tiny bit longer, there are catering to my right so I suggest you gather there. Security guards please the media out of here and then return to keep the rest of the party clean and without drama. Please respect our decision, Thank you." 

 

Jaehee did not know that V was capable of speaking to a large number of people. She is a bit surprised. The mass around her starts moving again and she starts heading towards the stage with a determined face. 

 

She encounters V up on the stage. 

 

"Thank you V," 

 

She says and gazes over the crowd. She has a much better overview now and she can see Zen and Yoosung helping the guests by guiding them to the catering, and the security guards escorting, or more exact, forcing the reporters to leave. 

 

"What are we going to do... there is going to be a huge scandal... shouldn't we send the guests on their way too? Some are even leaving along with the media..."

 

"I don't think I've ever seen you this nervous Jaehee," V states, "However I think it's necessary to hold the party for the sake of RFA's reputation. By holding the party... we might be able to please the remaining guests at least," 

 

"You might be right..." 

 

Jaehee sighs and then steps down from the stage to help Zen and Yoosung. They are closer to the catering and the drinks anyway, which she is going to need a lot of.