707 #1

What if MC turned him down? - A Jumin route extension

707~

 

He looks up from his phone and towards her. He bites his lips and the space between his eyebrows wrinkles up. Luciel walks into the living room and to the couch where MC is laying. Her hair is in a messy bun and she is dressed in a red, short, kind of sporty dress. It had been used for a teen-girl dress up before.

 

"MC... How are you?" 

 

No response is received. He sits down on the couch next to the girl.

 

"Thank you for making me that soup earlier... it was really delicious," 

 

MC had cooked for them, it was the first proper meal he had had for days. Once again there is no response.

 

"Ya... hmm... how about we play a game! Of silence! It seems like god seven is loosing to captain MC for the third time...!" 

 

He chuckles but soon realises the funny approach won't work. Is it this hard to make girls talk? MC always shared her feelings in the chat room... But after a few moments of silence she opens .

 

"I'm... overwhelmed," she says "by... everything. About the party, the proposal, the chaos I left this afternoon..." she swallows and takes a deep breath, "It's pretty much all my fault that the party became a disaster. I'm afraid I've hurt the RFA... and I'm afraid I've hurt C&R..."

 

Luciel is surprised. He thought she was worrying about Jumin and her refuse.

 

"Woah... MC... I can't believe you aren't thinking selfishly even in a moment like this," 

 

The redhead can feel her head leaning on his shoulder. He looks at MC's face only to see her yawning and her eyelids closing.

 

"Thank you so much Seven. Earlier today I... had no clue what to do and where to go. I'm still so worried but, at least I'm at a safe place."

 

"Mmh... you seem so tired. Let's sleep on it... let the night's sky clear your mind! No, but MC, you should go to bed," 

 

Luciel chuckles. He feels quite uncomfortable. The emotional talk made him feel uneasy and he raises from the couch a bit sudden. He shows MC to his bedroom and makes sure to tuck her in before he flicks off the lights. 

 

"Aren't you going to get any sleep?" 

 

MC mumbles, half asleep it seems like.

 

"Don't worry, I never had a regular sleep schedule anyway... Goodnight,"