t h r e e

Chasing Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang Chan and Maya headed to the nearest registry of marriage and got a queue number. Despite the fact that they were drunk as hell, they still made it through the registration.

“Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Bang.”

Chan stood up, holding his hand out. Maya gave him a drunk smile and grabbed it. Both of them ran back to the bar and applied for the competition just two minutes before registration closed.

 

“Put your hands together for all the players in this competition!”

The organiser grabbed a mic and yelled into the microphone. The players all lined up behind him on the small platform. Bang Chan and Maya were slightly sobered up, well sober enough to play the games.

“Each couple will have to finish as many huge jugs of beer as they can within 5 minutes! The first team to finish will receive a pair of an all-expenses-paid day of activities and a set of beautiful wedding bands!”

There were a total of 10 couples playing the game. Everyone is in front of their own table, and each table had 10 jugs of jumbo-sized beer mugs. Maya’s eyes widened at the size of the mugs, but Bang Chan grabbed her hand, ensuring her he got it covered.

“Ready? Get set. Go!”

Bang Chan grabbed the first mug and started chugging. 3 couples left the game because their husbands got knocked out after the second mug. Bang Chan was going strong, at 4 mugs in 2 minutes. It was between them and another caucasian couple. Chan looked like he would pass out anytime soon.

This was a tag team competition, Maya took over and downed the remaining of his third mug before starting on the fourth. The caucasian couple had finished their 4th when Maya started.

“3! 2! 1!”

The emcee blew on his whistle, everyone stopped what they were doing. Bang Chan and Maya had 5 out of 10, but the winners were the other couple who got 8. Maya was totally smashed, she couldn’t stand still and tumbled backwards, into Bang Chan’s arms.

She turned and their gazes locked, Bang Chan found himself staring at her lips. Her eyes were half-closed, her lips slightly parted. He shook his head and righted her, but made sure his arm stayed around her waist and she was leaning against him.

They made their way off the stage and to the side counter while the caucasian couple grabbed their winnings. Maya was so out of it that she was snuggling Chan, her face was buried against his neck. He smiled to himself, holding her as they exited the bar.

They went past a jewellery store on their way back to her room, when she stopped and ran out of his arms. She pressed her cheek against the cool glass and tapped case. He looked and saw a pair of really unique wedding bands,

“They’re so pretty~” she slurred.  “I want them.”

Bang Chan grabbed her waist, made her sit down on the bench just a few steps away.

“Sit here, I’ll be right back.”

She whined when her head started aching. Bang Chan kissed her on the top of her head and rushed over. She sat there, her eyes closing. She ended up falling asleep, propped against the wall beside her.

Chan came running back, with a bag in his hand. He saw her sleeping and chuckled to himself in amusement. He sat next to her and guided her head to his shoulder, to which she replied by hugging his arm.

“Let’s go. I’ll send you back to your room.” He whispered. “Come on.”

Maya nodded in her sleep and got to her feet. She extended both hands in a grabbing motion, he grabbed her hands.

 

They arrived on their floor and he helped her to her room. Her legs gave way on the way to her room, he scooped her up in his arms easily. She managed to open the door through her drunken stupor. She pointed to her bed, Chan carried her there.

There was a bottle on the floor, he accidentally stepped on it and sent both of them sprawling onto the mattress. She was groaning lightly when she opened her eyes, she realised she was staring straight at Bang Chan’s beautiful eyes.

He ended up hovering over her, she was about to hit the bed frame, so he quickly stopped her by caging her between himself.

“You know what?” She slurred. “You’re pretty hot.”

He laughed, “So do you, wife.”

“Wife? Since when were we married?”

He laid down next to her, draping his arm over his eyes.

“Since... 3 hours ago.”

Maya looked at her hand, “But I don’t see a ring anywhere.”

He reached into his pocket, where he stuffed the small bag and pulled out her ring. He slid it onto her finger and fell back onto the bed.

“There,” he put his version of the ring on his finger. “We’re married.”

Maya lifted her head, seeing the rings on both their fingers confirmed the fact that they were married.

“Oh, dear husband,” she giggled. “Marco is going to flip if he finds out I got married in Vegas.”

“Marco?” Chan turned his head to face her. “Your abusive ex?”

She nodded.

“You shouldn’t concern with him anymore, Maya-ssi.”

“I’m trying,” her eyes started watering. “I’m trying. Life after spending a year with him wasn't - and still isn't - easy.”

“You can do this,” he encouraged. “Find yourself a better man than that Marco guy. Prove to him that you could live well even without him. That you are better off.”

Before Chan could say anymore, Maya had lifted herself off the bed and sat on his body, near his crotch. She laid down on him, her ear pressed on his chest. She was subconsciously rolling her hips against him.

He let out a strangled grunt, his body reacting towards the stimulation. He was doing nothing to stop her.

“You’re a good guy to show off to him,” she whispered. “Too bad you’re not mine.”

He flipped them around with his strength, now she was lying on the bed. He nudged her legs open and grinded against her. She didn’t reject him and allowed him to rub against her.

A moan left her lips.

“Well,” he started breathily. “I am your husband. You have all the rights to claim me as yours.”

Yebun chuckled, her hands finding their way to his . She pressed him down harder on herself, wanting more.

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

She smiled, eyes closed.

“Take me then.”

Bang Chan was surprised, “Huh?”

“Take me. I’m your wife, right? Bring me so high up in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter