o n e

Chasing Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, do you have any plans for our little holiday? I've just gotten my leave approved."

A tall, well-proportioned lady held her boyfriend's arm as they walked around the huge mall.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Chan, Vegas," she beamed. "I've always wanted to go there. It's so beautiful."

Bang Chan kissed her on her cheek, "I'll bring you there. I promise."

They walked past an event booth and a staff went up to them with a box.

"Sir! Miss! Participate in our lucky draw and stand a chance to win a 4 days 3 nights trip to Las Vegas!"

The couple glanced at each other, Bang Chan nodded his head at the box, "Go ahead, Na. Who knows, you might just have that luck."

She smiled at him and dipped her hand into the box, pushing the balls around before finally pulling one out.

"Here," she handed it over to the booth holder.

"Congratulations! You just picked out the grand prize of this event! You're going to Vegas!"

Bona turned to her boyfriend with the widest grin she could manage and threw her arms around the male in ecstasy.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we're that lucky!" She did a little happy dance. "We're going to Vegas!"

Bang Chan let out a gleeful laugh while watching his girlfriend. He went towards the booth to claim their tickets. The booth staff smiled at him and whispered, "All the best to you, Sir. May your proposal be successful."

Chan grinned, "Thanks Jimin, wait for that bonus alright. It'll be on your desk first thing tomorrow."

Bang Chan had prepared this little event to surprise Bona. Of course, he knew she had always wanted to go to Vegas for a holiday, it's just the nature of both their careers that they barely had time to date overseas.

He was a Director of a well-known hotel chain while Bona was a famous model from YG.

He decided to create this little event as Bona seemed really stressed got from the upcoming Victoria's Secret walk. A good overseas trip would be the best way to relieve some stress.

Bona hugged him from behind just as he ‘signed’ the documents for the tickets. Bang Chan straightened his back and turned around, she played with the end of his tie. He watched her with amusement.

“What is it, baby?”

“You didn’t plan this, did you?” She narrowed her eyes at him playfully. “Just to surprise me for this trip?”

He chuckled, “What do you think?”

“Well,” she tiptoed and pecked him on his puckered lips. “I think it’s gonna be fun.”

“It definitely will be.”

She read the ticket and her smile brightened, "We're flying tonight? Baby!"

Bang Chan beamed, "So let's get packing. We have 5 hours."

 

Bona’s manager came by after a while to pick her up to brief her about the walk and also to send her home to pack. He waited till her vehicle drove off, before turning back into the mall. He went straight to the jewellery shop they walked past earlier. He noticed how Bona stared at a certain ring from the display case. He was going to get that to surprise her and to ask her to marry him.

 

“Good choice, sir. This ring is specifically designed for proposals. The rose gold band and a 3-carat heart-shaped diamond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter