What If

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh my God" Minjoo sighs as she pouts.

 

It's been awhile since Minjoo saw Chaewon after that whole mess and basically the latter friendzoned her. Maybe the definition of friends in Chaewon's dictionary is just different as Minjoo wants to believe so. 

 

Chaewon has been missing all of the important materials at school and it worries Minjoo because she knows that Chaewon isn't that much of an academic student. She can just share her notes to Chaewon, the latter will of course accept that right. 

 

"Do you miss Chaewon that bad?" Yujin wriggles her eyebrows, bugging Minjoo and Wonyoung laughs. 

 

"Screw off and bother Wonyoung instead of me dummy" Minjoo rolls her eyes as she storms off to the school's hallway. Yujin shakes her head, Minjoo starts to behave like Chaewon which seems weird as now they see a different side of Minjoo. Yujin always sees both Wonyoung and Minjoo are like those geniuses who are classy and well-mannered yet it isn't like that at all. Minjoo seems to act quite different whereas Wonyoung seems to be hitting puberty, Yujin can't understand why the girl keeps on getting mad at her while she didn't do anything. 

 

Minjoo technically storms off and sprints to the stairs. Of course being somehow clumsy, Minjoo trips and almost fell down the stairs. A hand, caught her in their arms. Minjoo sigh in relief, she isn't going to embarrass herself in front of the students as she is a student with honor and achievements. A mint scent hits Minjoo, she thinks that she is hallucinating. "I must've miss her so much to the point i am hallucinating" 

 

"Who is person you are missing?" an angelic voice, the voice that calms Minjoo. It's Chaewon, Minjoo blinks rapidly as she caresses the latter's cheek. "Be careful ," Chaewon rolls her eyes and continues "it's been awhile, Minjoo."

 

Minjoo melts in Chaewon's arms, they are having a thick yet intense eye contact before someone slaps Chaewon. "What the ?" Chaewon glares at Yuri as she rubs her cheeks. "That's for hurting Minjoo," Yuri slaps Chaewon around two more times before Minjoo successfully stops Yuri. "That's for kissing Yena and for having with Minjoo." 

 

Minjoo blushes at Yuri's frontal statement while Chaewon rolls her eyes, the girl just got back as she's already slapped thrice. Back at school honestly isn't Chaewon's cup of tea, she is just doing this because she remembers that her parents want her to atleast finish high school. Being in school isn't that bad now that Minjoo's around. 

 

As usual, school ends in a flash and the squad in currently hanging out in the canteen. Basically the gang commands both Yena and Yuri to give them food to congratulate them for their new relationship. Yena and Yuri groans yet starts to buy some food. It's been a while since the gang hangout together as a full, eight member. They're sharing gossips and rumors, also discussing new topic that they learn. 

 

 

Suddenly, a small girl with chubby cheeks taps Chaewon’s shoulder, gaining her attention and also the others. Minjoo then learns that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter