Just Friends

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"We are friends, Minjoo."

 

It echoes around Minjoo, her mind is still a surging perplexity. Her world seems to crumble bit by bit. "But, friends don't know the way you taste." Minjoo mumbles softly and weakly. There is something in that mumble that irks Charwon, a pain behind it she may believe. Chaewon just stares, wanting the latter's next move. She knows the latter was hurt, nothing but a shield for pain, like a cornered soldier randomly throwing out grenades, scared for life yet desperate.

 

Chaewon puts a fake smile, "Eunbi and i are friends." She didn't just go there did she, a frown is plastered on Minjoo's face. That is just a pure nefarious alibi. As if it can get a lot worse, Minjoo wants to just disappear. Chaewon checks her phone, ignoring Minjoo. It was a notification she said, from Eunbi that Yena and her should go back to their dorm because they need help about something which is probably a fat lie. Chaewon quickly yells at Yena yet gaining all the attention of the people at the dorm. Without any warning, Chaewon grabs Yena and gives a sweet chaste kiss. Yena is genuinely surprise, as she immediately touches her lips. 

 

She sees the shock register on everyone's face, especially Minjoo before the latter had a chance to hide it. A small smile played on her lips. It wasn't what we all expect to happen, her actions before were like vanilla pudding, sweet in their ordinary sort of way, it was the richness of her tones – luxurious and warm. Now it's just spicy, like mint. Her favorite. "You ." Yuri spits as Chaewon is unaffected with such commotion, she then drags Yena and leaves. 

 

The walk to their dorm is quick, probably Chaewon doesn't want to discuss anything with Yena right now but Yena is the opposite. As they enter the dorms, Yena holds Chaewon's collar as pushes her towards a wall. Chaewon grunts, merely at the rough impact. Yena is more than furious, but not because Chaewon kissed her in front of Yuri. It's because she isn't able to confess to Yuri because of the spawn of satan in front of her. 

 

Chaewon is so over these things but then she's the one who brings the drama to herself. Nevertheless, Chaewon rides with the flow. Everything happens for a reason she believes but Yena isn't having it. 

Yena punches the wall, near Chaewon's face but latter didn't flinch. "You know, you stop having some pathetic crush over me and confess to Yuri or maybe Yuri will confess to you first later due to my actions. Who knows?" 

 

Yena wants to punch the latter but she can't. That cocky smile glazes on her lips, Chaewon knows Yena can't destroy her. Chaewon swats Yena's hands from her collar. Yena is frozen, Chaewon's words stabs her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter