Being By My Side

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Where are you taking me to?” I asked him as we had our fingers intertwining inside his car that he got after I nagged about going out with his motorcycle.

“Where do you want to go to?”

“Hmm, it’s a rush hour, so it’s crowded everywhere…”

“Just cut the chase and say that you want to go to my place.” He smirked.

“That wasn’t on my map, but I won’t refuse it if you would cook for me.”

“Me? Cooking for you?”

“Can’t you cook? Then let’s order from the drive through before going there.”

He chuckled, “So you are officially announcing that you’re going to my place for the night.”

I nodded, “Not for the reason that in your mind, but because I can’t take you to my place as the girls are staying there as well.”

“I didn’t say anything.” He shrugged his shoulders playfully.

“So, what did you decide on? Should I look for nearby restaurants?”

“Just follow my lead.”

 

He parked in his apartment basement, “So you really came here.” I laughed.

“Why? Do you want us to go to a hotel or my parents’ house?”

“So, why did you come here from NY?” I changed the topic as my cheeks went on fire.

He chuckled and led the way while replying, “I wanted to try different genres of producing before leaving it.”

“Leaving it?”

“Ah, what do you want to eat?” he changed the topic then.

“What can you cook?”

“I can cook whatever you want to eat.”

“I guess you’re all talk.”

“Just wait and see.” He glared at me while having a competitive smile drawn on his face.

 

Author POV

 

As they reached Jiyong’s apartment, three shopping bags were waiting on his doorstep.

“Oh, you ordered the grocery already.”

“You will eat the best pasta in your life in moments.”

“Let’s see.” Taeyeon gave him a challenging look.

He started preparing the ingredients, while she was staring at him from the kitchen bar stools.

“Will you stop staring at my handsomeness and give me a hand?”

She laughed, “I got caught.” She jumped down, “What should I do?”

“Cut these vegetables for me.”

“Roger chef!” she saluted at him.

Jiyong laughed at her cuteness.

And they really cooked the pasta for the dinner and had it together while watching Chanyeol’s debut movie Salut d'Amour.

 

By the end of it, he found her swinging her head in all ways, Jiyong chortled at her and rested it on his shoulder.

 

Since then, these two lived as a real boyfriend and girlfriend.

Going out for shopping together, having dinner and brunches here and there. The best thing which was the regular schedule for them is to have a drive to Han River and have a night date there.

 

“Oh God! PD-nim can you come and stop this trembling little girl?” Tiffany called.

It was Taeyeon’s debut stage as a solo singer after around 8 years of debuting as a member of Girls’ Generation.

“Taeyeon-ssi is ready right?” he asked the staff as he entered her waiting room, as the production team of her reality show were filming there as well, they nodded, “Then can you give us space, I need to discuss something about her stage with her quietly.”

“Sure.” The staff emptied the room for them, leaving Taeyeon alone with him and tiffany.

“What’s wrong? You didn’t blink any eye all night, and now you’re acting up again?” he nagged.

“I can’t do this! Let’s postpone it!” she freaked out again, “Should I say I’m sick? Pass out?”

“Kim Taeyeon!” he held her from her shoulders and looked at her in the eyes. “You’re Kim Taeyeon, SNSD’s main vocal, Best Female Artist in Asia,” he looked at Tiffany, “Sorry Tiffany!”

“I’m not here.” She kept surfing her phone.

“Most influential

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter