Scaring My Heart

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After finishing her concert successfully, Taeyeon had to prepare for her TTS winter comeback, and at the same time she had to perform as a solo at MAMA 2015 at Hongkong as the other members were busy with other schedules and couldn’t attend it.

 

At that event, she was having a dry rehearsal first, before the camera rehearsal with the production team, “Can you rise the mic volume a bit?” she called.

The junior PD waved her an okay after it was done.

“So, you will come down by sitting on this, till you reach the middle of the screen, then the intro will begin, and you can start singing.” The PD told her.

“Alright.”

“After that, we will have a section before the last verse of the song, where the violinist will play at the end of the stage there…” he pointed, “Then the curtains will open and orchestra will hum and harmonize with you at the back.”

“Oh~” she reacted, “Let’s try it!”

“It’s the opening stage, so we spent a little bit more care and interest into it.”

“Aigoo, please don’t burden me more than this.” She joked, “Just being here alone is frightening enough.”

The PD laughed and asked the staff to be ready, “You can get ready now.”

“Okay…” Taeyeon went towards the movable glittery chair that is supposed to bring her down as if she’s an angel from the sky as she performs.

“Aigoo, how can I ride this?-” she was complaining, but to see a hand stretched towards her.

She turned, to see that face she missed.

“Omo!” she kept blinking. “When did you come here? Didn’t you say that you have work?”

With a smile he said, “Of course, I’m working right now.”

“As what?”

“This event’s PD?”

“Oh my God!” she hit his arm, “Why didn’t you say that earlier?”

“What would have been changed then?”

“Do you know how bored I was at the airplane?”

He cracked up.

“Sorry little girl, but I had to come couple of days earlier to tide things up before we start.”

“Aren’t you M! Countdown’s PD? Why are you being this event’s PD as well?”

“Ah, that PD his wife gave birth and she’s in a critical situation right now, so he had to stay with her, and he asked me to fill in his place.”

“Aigoo, I hope she gets better,” she smiled shyly, “I feel sorry, but at the same time I feel good that you’re here.”

“I guess my Yeonie can’t live without me anymore?”

“Can you get any cheesier?”

“Hmm…” he pouted.

She hit them, “I dare you to pout those again.” And frowned.

“Jealousy in the air~” he reacted sarcastically.

“Are you having fun Mr. Kwon?”

“Yes, Mrs. Kim.”

This sarcastic couple can never stop competing with each other on who can get more sarcastic and cheesier.

“We will go after 1 minute!” the junior PD called.

“Here, hold my hand miss…” he stood on the lifter and stretched his arm for her.

She smiled and took it willingly.

“3, 2, 1, cue!” he called.

The lifter started to rise up, Jiyong was holding onto her carefully and firmly.

Then it stopped as it reached the top of the stage, “Now you should sit.” He told her.

But as she moved, it shook, Jiyong grabbed her towards him immediately.

“Are you alright?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m fine.” She answered, but her heart was beating faster.

The staff down there were panicking, and some were getting yelled at, but up there in the air, they were nervously breathing each other’s CO2.

“I will miss you.” he told her.

She blinked couple of times, “Ya, am I going forever? It’s all 3 minutes and I will be down there.”

“But I won’t be sitting next to you.”

“Can’t I stay backstage with you?”

“I wish for that, but other MCs that are mostly actors would be staying there as well, will that be fine with you?”

“Well, if you’re asking for my personal opinion, well it’s 100% fine, but if you’re asking for my agency perspective, I guess they don’t want that after the recent scandal.”

“Ah right, he will be here tonight right?”

“I guess, they were active this year.”

“Are you that happy?” he asked sarcastically.

“Are you that jealous?”

He nodded, “Eng, I don’t want you to be next to him, why? Do you have any objection?”

“No.” she shook her head, “I will look only at you.”

“Don’t.”

“Why?” she was surprised and taken aback.

“Then other women won’t look at me.”

The glare was enough to shut him up.

“Sorry Taeyeon-ssi, now we will scroll it down.” they reported.

 

As they reached down to the stage again, the production team kept apologizing for letting the rope a little bit loss which caused the shaking to happen from earlier.

 

“Be careful next time, safety comes first, let the stage get ruined but not the people, do you get it?” Jiyong told them, “Then let’s have a camera rehearsal now?”

“Alright.”

“Be careful.” He gave her a hand to ride that lifter, then he went to direct the camera men how to capture a side of his woman’s diverse beauty.

“3, 2, 1, cue!” and then he started directing.

He couldn’t believe the fact that a person with all this beauty could exist.

“Woah!” they all clapped for her.

He ran to her, “You know what?” his eyes were sparkling, “This,” he pointed to , “is mine.”

“W-What?” she laughed in disbelief of his randomness.

“Don’t sing to anymore, this is mine from this day on.”

“You crazy man…” she hit him.

“I’m serious, how can this little you resonate the whole hall?”

“You should know the value of your girlfriend Mr. Kwon Jiyong.” She narcissistically commented.

“I fell head over heels for Mrs. Kim Taeyeon once again, until you just talked.”

She pinched him playfully and laughed.

“PD-nim, we should start with IKON’s rehearsal stage now.”

“Coming.”

“Then I will see you later at night?”

“Sure, but I may be late, as I have to wrap things up.”

“It’s fine I will stay the night here; we will return tomorrow evening to Seoul.”

He looked around, then sent a double wink for his F/W girlfriend. “See you!”

She cracked at his cuteness.

“Taeyeon-ah, you need to get ready for the red carpet.” Her manager called.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter