Wrong Meeting

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On my way back to Seoul after years of living at New York. I was exiting the Airport gate, heading toward my friend who was waiting for me.

I waved for him, but to get pumped into by someone.

“Sorry.” She bowed as my phone and her phone fell to the ground.

“It’s fine.” I curtsied to get mine and completed my way, to notice the crowd outside that were waiting for this woman.

“Who is she?” I asked my friend.

“Oh my! You’re a disgrace.”

“What? Is she that famous?”

“She is Girls’ Generation leader Kim Taeyeon.”

I just shrugged my shoulders and completed our way out under these flashes that followed her steps.

 

“How was your life at New York?”

“Just, I lived it freely and creatively.”

“I saw your last show it was amazing!”

“It should, who made if at the end?” I was boasted with my ego.

“Ya, after graduating from there and worked with NBC for Saturday Night Live latest season you won’t recognize us as your friends?”

“What are you talking about? How can I forget your snore all night above my chest?”

He hit my arm, “Ya! If someone hears you, he will get the wrong idea.”

“Why? Aren’t you my wife?” I told my best friend Dong Yongbae in a cheesy tone.

“Kwon Jiyong either shut the hell up or we are going to hell together right now.”

“That would be my one and only wish.”

“Ya!” he shouted and speed up till 200 KM/H.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“Unnie, give me the charger wire, my phone is dead.”

“Here…”

I held the phone to charge it, it turned out that it was closed, and the battery is full instead.

“Oh? strange…” I opened it.

The moment the apple logo disappeared from my iPhone screen a call came in with the name “Jessica”

Jessica calling me? I answered.

“Oppa!!” a girl shouted, “How can you go like that and leave me here!” she continued, “Do you know how many times I called you? Why didn’t you tell me that you are returning back to Seoul?” then she called, “Oppa?”

“Excuse me but who is this?”

“Who are you?”

“I asked first.”

“Why are you answering my oppa’s phone?”

“Who is this oppa of you? why are you calling my number?”

“This is my oppa number!” she paused, “19881808, it’s right, it’s his number.”

I took the phone away for a second, and found out that my phone doesn’t have the sticker tiffany put on.

“I guess there’s a misunderstanding here, goodbye.” And ended first.

“Unnie, this is not my phone.” I told my manager.

“What are you talking about?”

“I guess we switched phones back then at the airport.” I realized, “Give me your phone unnie, let me call my phone.”

I kept calling and calling, but no one was answering.

“Didn’t you say that your phone was dead?”

“But how did he not notice that it’s not his phone and until now he didn’t charge it.”

“Give him some time more, then call again at the evening if he didn’t pick up then I will go to the police station and solve it.”

I was angry, and this Jessica girl kept calling, so I just put it on Don’t disturb mode.

 

Jiyong POV

 

“Try calling Daesung see where he is at.” Yongbae told me.

I took my phone out and opened it, to find that it’s not opening.

“Is he not picking up?”

“No, my phone is not opening, something is wrong it wasn’t dead before I closed it.”

“Sometimes it goes nuts, try charging it.”

“Excuse me, do you have a charger?” I asked the waiter at the hotel café.

“Sure, just a moment.”

I plugged it in, and it opened, “Oh really its battery is dead it’s only at 1%.”

Then messages kept coming in, “TAENGO WHERE ARE YOU?!!”

“BOO! WE ARE LATE!!”

“TAENG?? WHERE ARE YOU AT? DID YOU LAND OR YET?!”

“YA!!”

“Noona, I really miss you…” and this was from a number labeled as ‘Don’t Pick Up!’

“What is going on? Did it work?”

“I don’t think this is my phone, or it’s hacked.”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know who these people are, and from the messages they are sending, I think this phone belongs to someone called Taeng.”

“Taeng? Taeng? Taeyeon? SNSD’s Taeyeon! Holly !!” he shouted, “You have Kim Taeyeon’s phone right now!!”

“Oh, that woman from the airport? I guess we switched phones then.” I concluded.

“Let me call my number then, give me your phone.”

I called my phone using his phone, but the phone is closed and busy.

“What should I do?”

“Just keep this phone with you it’s much valuable!”

“Ya you psycho man!” I hit his foot.

“Can you sell it to me?”

“Where is her place?”

“Why?”

“I need to return her phone to her.”

“I don’t think they will let you in, and she won’t be at her company at this hour.”

“What should I do then?”

“Wait for her call.”

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“Should I go to report your lost phone?” my manager unnie came in saying.

“Let me try one last time.”  

I called, and he picked up.

“Hello?”

“Finally!” I answered it, “Hello?”

“Hello, I’m sorry, but I saw that you called this number multiple of times, and I need to get in touch with this lady owner since I think we switched phones by mistake.”

“Yes, I’m that phone owner, I have been calling you multiple of times, but you didn’t answer.”

“Yeah I figured that the phone was closed.”

“Yeah my battery died at the airplane.”

He asked then, “How can I meet you?”

I took off the phone, “Unnie, how can I meet him?”

“I will just go to his place right now, where is he?”

“Just send me your location right now at this number and my manager will pick it up for me.”

“Alright.”

 

“Unnie, go to the location he sent.”

As we reached there, it was The W Hotel café.

“Oh God, why he should be here at this time?”

“Unnie just go see him and come.” I told her, but the moment I looked at her, she was yellow, and her face turned sick. “What’s wrong? Are you alright?”

“Taeyeon-ah, I’m sorry, but I really need to attend the rest room, my stomach is killing me.”

“Go, I will just go and meet him.”

“Will you be alright? I can just see him after I finish.”

“No, I don’t know how long you may take, just go and come back, I will be fine.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter