Daughter-in-law

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After that mess, Taeyeon worked harder answering her mother-in-law requests, and even doing additional acts trying to please her and gain some bonus points.

“Taeyeon-ah?” Kwon grandma called as Taeyeon was checking some of the plans with Jiyong’s mother at their living room.

“Grandma, how have you been?” she went and hugged her.

“What brought you here? Is your engagement planning going well?”

“Yes,” she smiled, “Mother is doing everything to be honest, I’m feeling apologetic towards that.”

“It’s fine, if your engagement is done by her, then it will be the talk of the town for real.” She said, “Sooyeon’s events are really the most elegant and classy ones that I have ever attended.”

“It’s really a loss that I didn’t get to attend any of them before.” Taeyeon pouted.

“You will soon.”

“Is there an event directed by mother soon?” she widens her eyes in expectation.

The grandmother laughed out loud, “It’s your engagement little girl.”

Taeyeon’s face turned crimson red.

“Jiyong’s mother,” Kwon grandma called, “Call Jiyong and the men to come and have lunch all together.”  

“Yes mother, I will do that.”

“Then I will leave you grandma here to go and finish some of the preparations.”

“Where are you going? I’m gathering them to have you with us.” She held onto her, “Leave the work to Kim butler, he will do it.”

“But-”

“There’s no buts, come and let’s chat together.”

Taeyeon looked at Jiyong’s mother.

“Don’t worry about it, just have fun with mother until lunch gets ready.”

“Thank you, mother.” She smiled brightly, and then kept Kwon grandma company till they came and they had lunch all together.

 

At the nights she had time with Jiyong, she would fill it with questions about what his mother would like, and what she must do to make her like her back.

And after taking those tips from Jiyong, she would go at the morning and apply them trying to get closer to her.

 

Until that day, as their engagement day got closer, Jiyong’s mother called Taeyeon over.

“Mother, I came.”

“Mister Kang,” she called, “Prepare the car.”

“I’m sorry mother, I know that it must have been really hectic and noisy.”

She just rode the car.

 

They went to the shopping mall, and directly to the VVIP suite up there, as everything that they want to see will be delivered up there to them instead of them roaming around down between people.

Taeyeon was thankful for that, as that would add to the fire that they created recently.

“Hello madam Kwon,” they all bowed to them as Chanel’s boutique staff entered. “Hello, Miss Taeyeon,”

Jiyong’s mother looked at her, “You know her too?”

“Of course, she is a regular customer here.” The head manager explained.

She just smiled, “Bring me what I have asked from you.”

“It’s all ready,” she clapped for the staff, “Bring it here…”

They came in with rolling clothes racks, having only luxurious and elegant pieces hanging there.

“The collection for this season is way better than the previous one.”

Jiyong’s mother scanned through them.

“What do you think?”

“Y-Yes?”

While folding her hands, “Don’t you need to wear something for your engagement?”

“M-Mother…” she was speechless and tearful.

“Give me something elegant and classy that is suitable for an official ceremony.”

“Yes ma’am,”

They showed her a couple of dresses, then the other brands that she asked for came in showing them more options for the engagement gown.

 

“What do you think?”

“They are all pretty, I don’t know which I should choose…” she looked at her, “Can’t you choose me the one?”

“Me?” she was surprised.

“Yes, I would like to wear the one that you choose for me.”

“What do you think yourself doing?!” someone shouted then.

“Bring me your manager right now!”

“Can’t you hear me!”

“Jung Manager, what’s going on?”

“I’m sorry madam Kwon, but there’s a little problem outside.” He bowed, “I will try to solve it right away.”

“I said bring me this mall manager right now!”

“Customer, please you can’t shout like this.” The employee tried to calm her down.

“Who are you to tell me what I should do and what not!”

“Customer, please-”

“Where is your manager? Bring him right now!”

“Hello madam Lee,” the manager went out then. “How can I help you?”

“How do you manage your mall manager Jung?” she shouted, “How does that make sense that I can’t enter the VVIP room?”

“I’m sorry madam Lee, but right now the VVIP room is reserved for someone else.”

“Someone else?” she huffed, “Who is more important than me?”

“Madam Lee, you can’t-”

She bragged inside then, “Who said that I can’t come in?”

 

“Manager Jung,” Jiyong’s mother called.

“Yes, madam Kwon,”

“How do you manage the mall like this?” she looked at that woman, “You can’t let anyone enter this suite barbarically like this.”

“I’m sorry madam, it’s just-”

“W-What? Barbarically?”

“Look at what we have here mom, it’s that idol that on the news everyday.” She looked at Taeyeon.

“And since when idols became from the VVIP social status?”

“I can’t believe you manager Jung, you prevented us from coming in, since this mere idol is shopping right here!”

“Watch your mouth!” Jiyong’s mother shouted at her.

“What did we say?” that woman’s daughter said, “You want us to wait outside until you two shop comfortably right here, just because you’re an idol? Huh, not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter