Engagement

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SNSD Taeyeon and Hyundai’s Kwon Jiyong to be engaged by the end of the week!

 

SM announce that SNSD’s Taeyeon will be engaged to Hyundai’s Executive Director this week

 

Hyundai publish an official statement that Kwon Jiyong the Executive Director has been in a relationship with SNSD’s Taeyeon for 5 years already.

 

Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon to tie the knot soon!

 

SNSD’s Taeyeon to get engaged to a Chaebol!

 

And other headlines filled the news and all SNS accounts for the rest of the week.

 

Till that promised day came,

 

“Kim Taeyeon!”

“Taengoo!”

“Taeyeon-ah!”

“Unnie~”

The girls all came as Taeyeon was getting ready at the beauty shop OuiOui Atelier of their makeup artist that was with them since their debut.

Taeyeon’s mother reserved the whole shop for Taeyeon and girls and for her and Hayeon to get ready for the engagement ceremony.

“Oh my~”

“What?”

“Are you nervous?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’m soo happy!” she shouted for their surprised.

“What a strong bride you are!”

They all laughed.

“What a lucky little rascal you are~”

“Let’s go girls, each one go to a chair, a stylist will come and assist you all.” Seo Ok makeup artist ordered them.

“Aye aye captain!”

As they all got ready, Jiyong sent six fancy cars to pick them all up so they can enter the red carpet that his mother arranged all together at once.

But ordered that Taeyeon’s car would have it’s destination assigned to the back door of their castle so he would enter together with her later on.

Taeyeon and Jiyong’s engagement ceremony was assigned to be at their castle-like-house.

Jiyong’s mother wanted to make it more formal and to hold it at one of the fanciest halls, but Taeyeon asked from her to have it there since she won’t bring much from her side to the engagement and want it to be simple and cozy with only her members and Jiyong’s family.

So this is how the party was...

As you enter, it will be quite a long ride until you reach the door of the castle, where you pass the enormous fontain at the center of the front yard, then the door would be just behind it with a dozen of guards and workers welcoming the guests there.

Then before they enter the actual house, there’s some photographers that were hired from the family to take some elegant photos of the guests and the two love birds, as they enter at the red carpet that is there just before the main entrance of the house.

After that, the guest would be showed the way inside, where they’re free to take their drink and chat with each other inside the castle or outside by the pool.

Where everything is gold and sparkling, when they said that Jung Sooyeon’s events are the talk of the town, they weren’t lying at all.

Since everything was splendid and you can’t attend a fancier ceremony than this in Seoul at all.

The girls were really dashed with the decoration and the preparation that Jiyong’s mother did for this ceremony.

 

“Hello everyone,” Heechul called, “Hope everyone is spending the night well,”

He was expecting that they would howl back or something, but he forgot that Jiyong’s side is from the finest class of this society.

“Excuse me, I’m not used to host such a classy ceremonies.”

They all laughed.

“How about we forget about the class thingie tonight, and we just loose a bit to have fun and share the two love birds their happiness?” as usual he was the crazy one.

After couple moments of silence, Jiyong’s cousins as they were fans of SM artists that were present there, they howled back and fangirled loudly.

So the rest loosen a bit after Heechul kept talking with them and revealing some of the secrets of Jiyong and Taeyeon.

 

“So now let’s welcome the two stars of the night~” Heechul called at last.

Jiyong held Taeyeon’s hand, as she was wearing that light purple off-shoulder dress that Jiyong’s mother chose for her, and went down the circular stairs that was covered with roses from both sides.

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri was played as an orchestra version by the band that Jiyong’s mother casted for the night as they went down together hand in hand.

Taeyeon saw her members there with their hands clasped together as if they were watching a romantic scene of a movie.

And then on the right her family looking at her happily, as she swore that she saw tears in her mother’s eyes from up there. 

While Jiyong’s family on the left side all smiling brightly as if they were waiting for her to step from the last step on this stair to hold her and take her into their family.

As they reached the last step, Jiyong looked and Taeyeon and she did as well, then both of them smiled brightly and took their last step down.

“Here comes the man of the century, Kwon Jiyong!” A round of applauses welcomed him.

“And the Queen of our nation when it comes to music,” Heechul introduced, “Kim Taeyeon!”

A louder round of cheers and applauses welcomed her.

She just laughed shyly.

“I think you’re bored of me right now,” Heechul said, “Let me switch the mic to them.”

Then he gave the mic to Jiyong first.

“Hello everyone,” he bowed, “First, I want to thank all of you that made it tonight to our special day to share your happiness with us, I sincerely would like to thank you.” and he bowed politely.

“Then I would like to thank my parents in law, father and mother,” he went and bowed to them personally, “I don’t know how I should repay you this honor of giving me your daughter.” he was about to cry, “Thank you for real, I’m really the luckiest man on earth!”

Everyone howled for him and laughed.

“Also, I would like to thank my mother and my family for believing in me and Taeyeon and giving us their blessings, and also everyone here that gave us their blessings to be together.” He bowed again, “Thank you all~”

“Lastly, I want to thank this little girl over here,” he looked at her and smiled genuinely, “For waiting for me, for finding me, for staying with me.”

She was about to tear up.

“Thank you, and I love you~” he went and left a smooch on her forehead.

They all cheered for them happily.

“What about our little girl that is over there, give us a word as well~” they all laughed at Heechul’s wittiness.

“I don’t know what to say more, Jiyong-ssi said everything that I wanted to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter