LOVE OPENING DOORS

It's Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SM and Hyundai Group will give out an official statement soon

+49135: Guys, I just saw Taeyeon unnie and that PD entering SM building!

+35198: I really hope that they will confirm their relationship! <33 Taeyeon unnie fighting!!

+13548: Taeyeon hit the jackpot for real! We thought that she did that when she dated that EXO kid, but I don’t think anyone was this lucky in this industry at all!

+39447: Now that you pointed that out, it’s true, the other actresses that married chaebols won’t come near her at all! As you know Hyundai is the second most chaebol family in this nation!!! 0.0

 

SM and Hyundai were having a meeting at SM’s main building, regarding Taeyeon and Jiyong’s rumors.

While waiting for all the directors to come, “Why are you smiling this brightly?” Jiyong asked her, “Are you that happy since the word is out finally?”

“Eng~” she replied cutely, “But there’s something even more happier than this that happened!” she said it in a baby like way.

“Oh my…” Jiyong was taken aback. “Kim Taeyeon-ssi, have you lost your mind anywhere on the way here?”

“Guess who I met this morning…” she was so excited.

“Who? You said you’re meeting my mother as she called for you.”

“Yessss!” Taeyeon was all giddy.

“What is so happy about that?” he was confused.

“Guess what she asked from me?”

“What?” he sighed, “I’m sorry Taeyeon-ah, she will loosen with you soon, don’t worry about it-”

“She-told-me-to-stay-by-your-side!!” she rap it out from joy.

“W-What?”

“She told me that I’m Mrs. Kwon!!” Taeyeon was about to fly from the happiness.

“Oh my…” he was speechless, “Yeon-ah…”

She smiled so brightly, that he couldn’t hold it and just hugged her there.

“I knew it! Mom wouldn’t hate you! I love you Yeon-ah!” he tightened his hug.

“Ehem…” Park secretary came into the waiting room they were waiting at, “Sir, we need to go, they are ready.”

Jiyong broke the hug and came out with Taeyeon hand in hand tightly.

 

“So, we’re gathered here regarding the rumors about Miss Kim and Mr. Kwon.” They started the meeting, “Can we first hear from both parties about the truth of these rumors.”

Jiyong cleared his throat, “Hello everyone, I’m Kwon Jiyong, Hyundai Group’s Executive Director.” He bowed to them.

“Hello, I’m SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon.”

“Regarding the relationship between me and Taeyeon-ssi,” he looked at her and smiled, “She is my fiancé.”

“W-What?”

“Oh my!”

“It’s real then!”

“But she is his company model…”

“Did he do anything wrong to her…”

They started to gossip between each other.

“I met Jiyong-ssi 5 years ago, it’s not a loose relationship as everyone is thinking of.” Taeyeon explained.

“So, what is your plan you two?”

“Our engagement ceremony will be held soon.”

“So, it’s not just a mere dating and breaking relationship?”

“No, we’re so serious about this right now.”

“But we can’t approve that so easily like this…” SM’s Minshik Choi director said.

“What do you mean?”

“You want us to announce ‘SNSD’s leader getting married to a Chaebol family soon’?”

“Director!” Taeyeon cried out.

“What are you saying!”

“Do you think it’s that easy to announce this?”

“Why? Since it will make you lose couple of millions?” Taeyeon faced him bluntly.

They all went mummed.

“You know it very well.” He told her. “How can you make up for that lose?”

“God! I’m not signing with another company! I’m just getting into a relationship like other normal woman…”

Jiyong left Taeyeon to handle a part of this on her own, since that what she asked him for before going into this war.

“Getting into a relationship?” he laughed sarcastically. “Without paying the price for the mess we will have to clean after that announcement?”

“Will you keep on going this way?” she glared at him.

“Since your fiancé is rich, let him compensate us on all the loses that we will face from your scandal.”

“Choi Minshik Director!” Taeyeon shouted.

“Oh really?” Jiyong expressed, “Is the solution this easy?”

“Jiyong…”

“See, businessmen are easier to talk to.”

“What do you want from us?”

“You know this since you’re a businessman, these rumors will affect our stock price, not mentioning that some companies and brands that we signed with would ask for compensation and contracts breaching as her marital status got changed.”

“Is that it?” he smirked, “Kang lawyer, please show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter